Renegade Misfits – An Original Final Fantasy RP

Started by Miyr, June 07, 2010, 01:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henderson

#183 stood pretty much stock still as the noise forced the slimes to disengage from him and back away from the group. He noticed Alexia approach and after a few seconds to shake him out of his conflicting thoughts, he snapped to attention, saluting her as if he was just any other Auto. "Maam! This one has sustained damage to its hands and forearms, Maam! Acid is still working its way through the body parts previously mentioned, Maam!" He stopped moving, and any show of fear or panick in his voice had completely dissapeared, replaced with pre-programmed cheerful enthusiasm.
     As he spoke, some of the slow working acid on his arm had splashed against the thick metal of his face. While it was weak, it was enough to cause more sizzling and acrid tasting steam to pour off of him and stain the metal there off colour. Completely oblivious to the things happening to his body, he continued to respond to the overseer's command. "Maam! This one is continuing to follow your orders Maam! This one is continuing to save lives whilst keeping an eye on this man, Maam!" he pointed at Ienis before re-saluting. "This one has identified this man as 'Ienis' and is continuing to follow all orders given to it, Maam!"
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Kineas

As Ienis got close to Alexia, he immediately casted protect upon her. She might notice that something had happened, even though there was little outward sign that he used any power beyond a faint air ripple for a moment. "Are you alright? We need to come away from here, in a very now kind of way." He quickly wiped down his sword with a cloth that didn't seem to mind the slime residue and sheathed it.

"These sorts of slimes do not usually show up without their procreator."

Miyr

#183's report was not very thrilling, nor good. Alexia knew that acid could eat through metal, for she had used it before to do personalized etching on their machines or goods. Shifting the makeshift pouch around her form, she glanced up at the man beside her, the one behind her with the flute, then the automation. Staring at #183, she spoke sharply yet kindly. "Good work, you have pleased me #183. Standby for further instructions." Addressing Kineas now, she eyed him solidly. "I am fine, just fell is all. After a shower I should be fine." She had noticed that he had done something to her, but now was not the time to ask.

Alexia's eyes widened at Kineas mentioning that the one who made the small slimes could be lurking around. She visible cringed and shivered, wiggling where she stood. "Alright, we should all get out of here." She eyed #183 worriedly. "We need to get him out of here and stop the acid. I'm sure the repair crew has something, but we must hurry." There was a sense of urgency in her voice, and it was apparent that she was concerned for the large machine. Alexia's compassion was finally showing through. Soon her face was collected once more, and her sense of nobility creeped out. "Lets get moving, now if you don't mind."
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Henderson

At the standby command, #183's arms dropped down to his sides again in a somewhat passive gesture, and he simply stood standing stock still while the others talked. He tried not to move too much, in case he was seen to be disobeying an order but he tilted his head down a little to look at the metal on his arm dissolving. Concerned, he snapped back to standing still in case anyone had noticed his movements. No-one had said anything yet, so he risked a chance of looking at the liquid in the channel beside him.
     The overseer called out they they were going to be moving, so he looked away from the murky liquid and took up position behind her, better to follow her where she moved. His footsteps were heavy and loud with the echo'se of the waterway system, with the occasional scrape of metal against stone being the only noise he made.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Kineas

"Alright, the closest exit way should be over here..." Ienis began to lead them back the way that he had come a little bit before turning off in a new direction. It was a bit of a risk in that they had walked over some of the slimes while they were still dormant on the way to where Alexia was, but at the same time, it was the -fastest- way out. He felt that the the risk was justified, and worst case scenario, he was confidant that he could distract a whatever it was called again long enough for the others to escape before he himself made his escape. He felt a little silly having forgotten it's name, but he knew well what it could do. That was the part that mattered, right?

"There, just up ahead is the... " He trailed off, having been pointing to the grate's light just down the way, when a much larger slime began to rise up out of the waters. He drew his sword. "Make your way to the grate if you don't have a way to fight. I'll occupy it long enough for you to escape."

Geradine

Gerad rushed around the corner and almost ran into the Automoton, seeing a really BIG slime start rising out of the waters. " this is going to be one of those days..." he muttered as he got behind the one with the most armor that looked like he was going to fight it, and readied his healing and antidote spells.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Miyr

OOC: Until further notice this RP is halted. Please follow this link and read the OOC discussion to stay on track:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71100.100
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr