KK' Crazy Cravings (M/M)

Started by Kissin Kate, September 07, 2009, 03:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kissin Kate

This is not ideas as much as it is cravings I wanna try out. If I catch your interest you are free to pm me and we'll work out the details and plot together.

Craving nr 1: (Slave/master/mistress/couple) (Taken)

I'm open to any kind of ideas for this one. Of course I'll play the female slave. Don't really care if it is a master or mistress in this one, maybe it's a couple looking for a new pet, or toy. Anything works really. I'm open to pretty much anything when it comes to this rp, as long as it is not listed in my offs.

Craving 2: (Kidnapping into slavery)(Taken)

I'm curious as to how this would turn out. I've had this idea in my head for a while now and wanted to try it out. Of course I'll be the sub, and I'm looking for someone who might be interested in playing the dom person, mostly guys wanted since they turn me on more. I would like to try how it could work from maybe just starting of as a rather innocent thing. A guy that's slightly obsessed with the girl and then it becomes more and more until the point were he wanna make his fantasies come true.

What I would like to see in this rp:

-Stalking
-Kidnapping
-humiliation (Public is interesting)
-Controlled (In pretty much every aspect. What she wears, when she wears it. When, where and how she will be either punished or rewarded)
-Reward/Punishment (for the disobediant slave)
+ much more, but just mentioning things from the top of my head

Craving 3: Humiliation(Taken)

I'm very curious as to how it would work out and what I would feel about this. And with humiliation I mean public humiliation of any kind. If it's either a slave kind of rp or something else doesn't really concern me, any idea is welcome.

What I would like to see in this rp:

- Dirty Talking
- Public humiliation (Of any kind)
-Controlled (In pretty much every aspect. What she wears, when she wears it. When, where and how she will be either punished or rewarded)
-Reward/Punishment (for the disobediant slave/Sub)
+ much more, but just mentioning things from the top of my head

Craving 4: (Bondage For Art)

This is something I've been wanting to try out for a while. Of course this would most likely start off as a NC story, perhaps she's kidnapped or tricked. I'm pretty open to anything on this plot idea. Though I would like it to play much on my favourite on's. Kidnap, NC, leash & collar, blindfolds, humiliation (heavy, public), and much more. For more detailed information on what I like check my Rabbit hole page that can be found in my hot's and not's link down on my signature.

Of course I'm open to any kind of plot you might come up with and also many pairings. Tough I don't really ever wanna play rp's that are based on actuall characters, like Twilight. Cause then everyone really needs to know exactly what they're talking about.

If you're interested, just answer here or pm and we can work out the details together or if there might be any kind of questions, or if you wanna add something. Just drop by and send a pm.

Hugs and Kisses...
Kissin Kate  :-*
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

KeyOfTwilight

I'd be interested ^^  Slave/Mistress, perhaps?

Jecht

I'd be interested in doing an RP with you but I'm not too experienced with slave/master type RPs. If there's any other ideas you have, please tell me, I'm open to almost anything.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Kissin Kate

Quote from: KeyOfTwilight on September 08, 2009, 05:33:24 PM
I'd be interested ^^  Slave/Mistress, perhaps?

Yeah that could work for me, you can pm me so that we can work out the details through there.
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

A&A's

despickable

always looking for a new slave to train. I can be a harsh master or one that becomes loving . But either way dominate my slave

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Kissin Kate

*Nods* Sounds like a good idea to me. Wanna work some kind of rp out?
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Added another craving of mine.

Kisses...
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Attention:

A&A's

Hunter

I'd be interested in Humiliation if you've still got it open.

Kissin Kate

Of course. Always open. You can PM me if you have any ideas you miss or if there's something else you'd like to add
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Added another craving of mine. For the more extreme rp'ers. (Craving 4)
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Update!

In search of new Rp's that can get my inspiration and motivation on here up again as I have been absent for a while now and would like to get back into the swing.

My RL might still be a little messy and how much time and when I can be on is unsure, but I should be able to at least respond to eveyone with in a week.

I'm working to get better at posting, but I know how I work and I need a lot to do before that happens. I work better and quicker if I have a lot to do. Even my inspiration seems to go up then :)

So feel free to Pm me with ideas and cravings you might have. I'll update my cravings too ^^

Hugs and Kisses
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Story Ideas: (Only M/M)

The bold ones are the roles I prefer to play in these stories, but of course I could be flexible too.

Name:
I have your back/Comfortable Zones
Pairing: Straight Friend/Gay Friend
Story: One is straight, the other openly gay. They have always been there for each other, supporting each other. What the straight guy has yet to realise is that he’s everything the other one wants, but is afraid to ask for.
Song: [noembed]Everybody Hurts - Avril Lavigne[/noembed]

Name:
Ignorant Bliss
Pairing: Best Friends
Story: Two best friends, that has known each other since like forever. But perhaps without realising it one of them has begun to fall for the other. But there’s a problem. Since as far back as they have both known each other, both of them are straight as they come.
Song: [noembed]Your Arms Feel Like Home – 3Doors Down[/noembed]

Name:
I’ll cover you/Watching over you [NC]
Pairing: Big Brother’s Best Friend/Little Brother
Story: Imagine you have an older brother, and that he has a best friend that you’ve known since you were just a baby. Then imagine that guy appearing at your school to help you out with the bullies when you’re a teenager. Then imagine him kissing you hard as soon as they left and then pretend like it never happened. Offering to follow you home and then suddenly pressing you up against a wall and stick his hand down your pants while whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Imagine him trying to stay and be with you every chance that he can get. Imagine feeling someone’s eyes on you 24/7 since his family is the next door neighbour. Oh, and by the way you’re straight and have enough problem as it is. Imagine all that and you’re living my life. My name is Timmy Bradley and I’m (17) years old.
Song:
Song: [noembed]What The Hell - Avril Lavigne (If the baby brother is a player)[/noembed]

((The abandoned game: I'll Watch Over You))

Name:
Someone to rely on/Perfect victim/Perfect, More trouble!
Pairing: Classmate/Bullied Boy
Story: Young student Hiro is the bully victim at school. He feels as if he doesn’t fit in anywhere, and he has no real friends. He’s bullied for being gay, among other things, which he can’t argue since he is. They discovered it by playing out a faul game against him, they even have a picture proof from that. They tricked him into thinking someone actually cared for him.
What he’s to busy to notice is that there actually might be someone who cares for him.
But will that boy ever get around to doing anything before it might be too late?
Song: [noembed]Fuckin Perfect – P!nk[/noembed]

Name:
Leave me alone!
Pairing: Bully/Bullied
Story: Two messed up lives. But for two different reasons. Both hate their lives. But how to escape from a world that you’re stuck in. And a world that no one else can see but you. And what to do when the one you love is the one person you hate.
Song: [noembed]One Day I’ll Fly Away – Nicole Kidman[/noembed]

Name:
Mend a broken heart/Lonely Hearts/Loves you, loves you not!
Pairing: Boyfriend/Mistreated Boyfriend/Secret Crush
Story: One couple. One secret admirer.

What do you do when you see your best friend stuck in a relationship that only drags him down. What to do when you try to tell him to break it off you’re the one who get’s blown off cause he really loves his boyfriend. And what to do when you see that the boyfriend is only sweet and caring when he feels like it, even though he’s the world to the other one.
How long can you stand on the sideline and watch when your best friend is all you want.

What do you do when your boyfriend treats you like you only exist when it’s convenient to him. What do you do when it starts bringing you down more and more. What should you do when the one you run to for understanding and support instead begins to show interest in you and shower you with the attention you’ve so longed for to have. How long can you stay true to the one you said you love.

What do you do the day you suddenly realise that someone else is showing interest in your boyfriend cause you aren’t there. What do you do when you want to hold on to what is rightfully yours but you’re not sure how to do it. What do you do when you might not love your boyfriend like before but you don’t want anyone else to have him either cause your boyfriend is still so in to you. And what do you do the day you realise that this person really won’t back down and is about to win your boyfriend over.
Song: [noembed]Friends Don’t Let Friends Dial Drunk – Plain White T’s[/noembed]

Name:
Street Life
Pairing: Homeless, junkie, prostitute/wealthy man or any other man in a stronger position
Story: Life is hard on the streets. Much harder then you might think. The streets aren’t a welcoming place and the chances are big that you’ll get messed into drugs or sex, or even both only to get you through the day. A homeless never sleeps at night since it isn’t safe. You could get robbed, raped or murdered, or even all three. As a child of the night there is always the constant worry about food, money and where to spend the night.

What do you do when this is the only life you’ve ever known. What do you do when you have no trust in a better life, or in the goodness of mankind. What do you do when all you can rely on is yourself. You have the control.
What if suddenly one day, everything changed?
What would you do then? Would you run away. Run back to the life you know. To the life where you know what you can expect. The life without emotions and feelings. Those kind of feelings pushed far back in your mind since there is no room for emotional breakdowns on the streets.
What do you do when the only thing you know is how to stay strong.
Song: [noembed]Without You – Rent Soundtrack[/noembed]

Name:

Pairing: Roommates
Story: College roommates. One is a real womanizer and is almost always bringing one home to sleep with. The other insanely jealous. But it’s not what it seems like. The roommate isn’t jealous of the guy and all his girls. No. He’s jealous of the girls who get’s to be with his prince charming. The man that he wants and has longed for since he first laid eyes on him. What do you do when you realise that not only is he oblivious to the way you feel about him. He also refuses to believe that you’re gay. He just thinks you’re picky about what girls you are with.
What do you do when he’s always messing and teasing ya when ever you two hang out. Although it’s in a friendly way you can’t help but fall even more in love with him. Just for who he is. What do you do when the one person you can’t tell the truth to asks you what’s wrong?
Song: [noembed]Jealousy - Queen[/noembed]

Name:
Do you like me like this?
Pairing: Straight Guy/Cross dresser
Story: A small flirt in the bar, some making out and suddenly there are feelings involved and hearts about to be broken. What do you do when you’re straight and one day finally get’s to know who it was that you really made out with that night at the bar weeks ago.
What do you do when you remember how right it felt that night, but you just can’t bring yourself to think it’ll ever work out now.
What do you do when the one person you want to be with, is the one you’re also running away from.
Song: [noembed]Lay All Your Love On Me – Mamma Mia Soundtrack[/noembed]

Name:

Pairing: Lovers
Story:
Song: [noembed]Touch Me – Spring Awakening[/noembed]

Name:

Pairing: Student/Exchange Or New Student
Story:
Song:

Other Pairings:

•   Brother/Brother

Of course there are a lot more pairings and if you can come up with another interesting one feel free to ask me. And of course these pairings can swing from innocent and sweet to rough and abusive.
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

New Story idea

I'm also in the mood now for a M/F story. A father/daughter story to be more exact. (Taken)

Any idea is welcome really. Nc, con, Bon, Ex, light. Anything really ^^

Interested just shoot me a Pm.
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

If I make any changes at all here in this forum I will highlight it with red.

Just so everyone knows :)
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

I'm really really really craving this story right now.

I'm thinking it could start out slow and then build more and more. With both problems and drama. If anyone is up for discussing this story please shoot me a PM or IM even.

Searching for the Older Brother's Best Friend in this case since I'm playing the little brother Timmy. The pic in my first post in that story is the pic I intened to use again ^^

Name: I’ll cover you/Watching over you [NC]
Pairing: Big Brother’s Best Friend/Little Brother
Story: Imagine you have an older brother, and that he has a best friend that you’ve known since you were just a baby. Then imagine that guy appearing at your school to help you out with the bullies when you’re a teenager. Then imagine him kissing you hard as soon as they left and then pretend like it never happened. Offering to follow you home and then suddenly pressing you up against a wall and stick his hand down your pants while whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Imagine him trying to stay and be with you every chance that he can get. Imagine feeling someone’s eyes on you 24/7 since his family is the next door neighbour. Oh, and by the way you’re straight and have enough problem as it is. Imagine all that and you’re living my life. My name is Timmy Bradley and I’m (17) years old.
Song:
Song: What The Hell - Avril Lavigne (If the baby brother is a player)

((Here's an example of the story. Which unfortunately couldn't be continued.))
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Added a Character Link.

Available characters to play with can be found here: Character Page

Any questions pop into your head feel free to PM me or add me on yahoo :D
Attention:

A&A's