What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Drivel

I believe I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I believe I can touch the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

wrong game

"I wanna be a picture when i'm grown up!"

Autumn52

He is thinking that he hopes that Divine Drivel gets approved so he can molest her if she wants to be molested. Yeap pretty sure that is what he is thinking. Or maybe he was just thinking about cuddling her, my esp is off a little today.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Galanthor

Autumn52

He is thinking, "She wants my soul."

He is right. >:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Galanthor

"...and i'll get it."

Right to, among other things though

Captain Maltese

"Now, a quick snap and she'll shut up for good!"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Galanthor

Autumn52

If I bite her neck I wonder if she would mind?

Divine Drivel

Garou

she is thinking *Am I good enough to be approved or do I have to seduce one of the mentors*

Divine Drivel

Garou's thought bubble: Why did the chicken really cross the damn road?!

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

"Bondage. Yum. Hugs. Yum. Fluffy wings. Yum. Spank. Yum".

Divine Drivel

He has a big smirk on his face while thinking this: "She doesn't know what I'm thinking".

Galanthor

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

I'll have one helluva a stiff neck from looking down too much.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Galanthor

I spilled the blood of thousends of innocent baby bunnys and am still bored.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jag

Ugh...I think that new razor gave me some razor burn on my leg. Must fix this after work.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment