Dark Elf raider [F dom looking for M or F sub]

Started by elfguy, November 29, 2010, 06:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In cities and villages around the land, humans, elves, hobbits and other less common races live in relative peace. Threats exist, like orcs and goblins which occasionally will launch raids, but they are rare and often clumsy, easy to repeal by the Guard. A more dangerous, devious enemy however, are the Drow. These dark skin elves live in vast underground caverns which surface people know little to nothing about, and usually come out at night, in small numbers, often a single hunter, to capture people and bring them back to their lairs. No one knows why or what they do with them. Anyone who's tried to capture a Drow, or find their lairs, has not come back. Using stealth and cunning, along with their amazing fighting skills, they evade and kill guardsmen, and are gone before morning.

This night, a young Drow raider is about to come out, hunting for a prey in the city of Freeport. Once again, another life is about to be changed forever.

For this RP I will play Ilmra, a dark elf raider, and I need someone to play a F or M victim in the city of Freeport. She will kidnap you, and bring you back to her lair. You will see first hand what the city is like, but not as a tourist, as her slave. She will treat you as such, and abuse you in many different ways.

----

Max

I would love to play the victim.  Is there any particular kind of slave she is looking for?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Rog the Rake

Question maiden of dark death.. what do you think of this gem... She is a follower of Selune pure of heart mind and body, a hunter of the undead and slayer of evil. Normally traveling with a group she finds herself alone in the city Freeport seeking a new group to join. Walking the streets late she squats down to gaze in a pool of water her back ungaurded...

OR...

You find this lost soul, quiet not one to drink he left his friends at the bar and walks the city at night.. he is cautious but his vision is not as keen as those of the dark folk.. Tristan by name he is a scout but more used to the forest then the city ... so the sounds about are often missed...

Neither will be easy to break.. both will fight and spit and curse.. they will need to be broken... if you are up for it.

elfguy

I really like the idea of breaking her pure soul. Perhaps she would try to resist, using her high and noble values, until she gets corrupted by evil? What would be your Offs for this?

----

Rog the Rake

Since we are dealing with a fantasty setting I think the usual.. no smoking.. please include cigars (*grins*) no feces.. if you want to use urination to degrade her then by all means.. I will allow this... this is more along the lines of deep fantasy.. a Drow.. dark elf maiden of Loth and a pure soul.. innocent Good.. can she be broken so much that she gives that up embraces the dark?.....

Just remember some times a carrot can work just as well as a stick.. and I think we will enjoy the word play.. her name is Jessica but that will not matter for I know the dark skinned demon will never call her by her given name.. *grins* just be ready for a bit of a fight.. she will not go tamely to the dark side.. ~winks~

PM me the start ... and we can begin whenever you are ready...

Jess

elfguy

Alright if you want we can start by PM altho I'd like to move to a thread as it's easier to manage. I will write it up shortly.
----

Rog the Rake

~Smiles~ NO Silly I wanted you to start a thread but then PM me the link to it...

Tilts head.. better?

Jess

elfguy

----

Bayushi

This image is my idea for something for your Drowess to enslave and torment.

The general idea is that she's Aasimar (half elf, half celestial), or maybe even an injured and powerless Eladrin (2e/3e Elven-like Celestial species).  Either way would be a good reason for the white hair.

She'd likely be a priestess, or possibly a psion? If we're not using any rules, then it may not matter... but I'm open to ideas?

(Her name would be Iallyn)