Aiden

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Xearts

O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

Kashatria

*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Aiden

Rise men! Rise and take what is rightfully yours!

Skye

-232 -dances to 'Where the Cash At'-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Kashatria

*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Saerrael

Xearts

O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

wildstar

Aiden

Saerrael

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

I'll take all you ladies on!

Saerrael

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Xearts

O/Os

Saerrael

Skye

We might hit three hundred today.  >:)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Aiden

Saerrael

Xearts

O/Os