Batsose's lastest cravings, seeking creative female

Started by Batsose, February 18, 2011, 05:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Idea #1in discussion
Interrogation turned obsession.  A women spy is caught in a foreign country and a man is sent to get information from her, but he finds himself attracted to her and uses nontraditional methods of a sexual nature to interrogate her.  Eventually, he comes up with a plan to take her for himself and she sees a way to manipulate him for her escape....

Idea  #2

Drug addict RP - Bondage play

Drug addict with no money offers sex, but the drug dealer has deviant needs.  She begins to like not only the drugs he offers in exchange but the things he asked her to do for the drugs, which is she addicted to more...

Idea #3Taken

Dark lord seduction.  Fantasy more type of realm.  A woman is sent to spy on a very dark and sinister man.  She is to use whatever methods to get information from him.  He has very deviant taste and takes a liking to her, but does he really trust her.  How far is she willing to go to gain his trust?

Idea #4

Ritual sex

A graduate in ancient studies stumbles across a book that has ancient sexual rites that supposedly bestow all kinds of powers.  Some things in the book seem pretty straight forward, others involve things he is unsure about.  He shows the book to a female friend and together they decided to try one of the rites to see what would happen.  It works which leads them to want to try some of the other things.  As they go deeper and deeper the acts become more deviant and they in turn become more powerful.  How far are they willing to go?
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Kuroneko

I'd be interested in idea number one.  I'll send you a PM and we can talk ;).
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs