The Devils Carnival // Recruitment thread//

Started by Always, March 02, 2013, 02:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Always

Come one, Come all...

"You! Step right up lady and gentleman! Before you are the paths to enlightenment! Laughter! and good ol' fashioned chills!. If you so choose to enter these gates, you will see things you have never seen before and will never see again. We have the unimaginable and completely undeniable, to turn away you will have been choosing ignorance, choosing to fear the truth!

Oh! you? You've decided to expand your mind and witness the unspeakable? Well, come right on in! Dirt cheap to enter, impossible to leave. We here at The Carnaval du Diable' entertain all day and all night just for you model citizens out in the audience!

Step right up laaa..

Let Me Show You Around...

To your left... Incroyable Parc.

User Image You got kids? Great! Your little tot looks like he's just dyin to get on our Ferris Wheel! I bet he'd also like to play 'Shoot the Mongoloid', watch our clown bounce around from ball to ball? Or perhaps you would like to to thrill him with our amazing acrobatic spectacles! Or I can also lead your lad to the house of mirrors, for a real adventurous scare! Here we offer the best in family entertainment. The rides are safe, fun and cheaper then whores hair. We've got a fine selection of candy to treat your little one!, care to stay?

Incroyable Parc Entertainment;

The Clown(s):CurvyKitten//Harley
The Mongoloid:
The Acrobats:
The candy chef:Always//Isabella
The Juggler:Koekje//Jamie Vanderstamp

To your right...
The Occult Mevielles...
Madam, if I told you that past the seven foot hedges, we house a true to life Chimera? You heard me! Half human Half animal! No? You don't? Well that's okay. What if I told you that behind these very gates, there resides a fortune teller so connected to the spirit world, she can predict your future? Or perhaps the beasts of lore tickle your fancy?. Here we house amazing acts of nature and magic! We've got a true to life demon, caged and away for your safety. We've got The Were Wolf, We've got the wizard, and a fine little place to pick up a remedy for whatever ails you!. If you still do not trust my words, then by all means my good man and woman, take a look for yourself...Dare to see the blood underneath the rational skin of humanity. You might notice, you have to pay just a little more but Miss and Mister I guarantee you, you will not be disappointed.

Mevielles Entertainment;

The Fortune Teller:CurvyKitten// Runa Cardei
Miracle Remedies:Always// Anchal
The Hellish Being:
The Heavenly Being:
The Were Wolf :
The Chimera :

Oh? Straight ahead you say? To The Diable Afficher...

Well I can't say I blame you for being curious! Why these seven foot tall gates house the most insane, the most thrilling a full grown man or woman can experience!. If you stay a while longer... you may get to go in! The doors open after 12 o'clock midnight right on the dot. You won't believe your eyes! The most beautiful dames this side of the field, showin' ya just what god gave her in the flesh!. Speaking of Flesh.. we have here our very own Cannibal, you'll never forget the spectacle! We got Crazy stunt men to push you onto the edge of your seat, you can place your bet on a prized fighter, double your money! Gamblers corner is a personal favorite, ha-ha. Enjoy a lot of drink, enjoy a lot of smoke! After eleven the reality and sanity of the world here bleeds out, and if you choose to stay, we can promise you will never see the same way again...

Diable Afficher Performers;
The Pierced:
The Fire stuntman/woman:
The Sharp stuntman/woman:
The fighter(s):Always//Louie
The Cannibal:Always//Johnny
The show girl(s):Always//Sandra
The Contortionist:CurvyKitten//Harley

Over there, behind the seven foot tall fence? Why that's Carnies Quarters ...

Why is there barbwire on the gate? Well that's so no one tries to sneak on in and take what they can't have! WE have to keep our performers safe and inside, within the ring masters sight, naturally. Behind those gates talented young ladies and gentlemen are breaking their backs just to entertain you!. In these areas, they can practice, load up on supplies, wash their clothes, sleep in their own personal trailers, and train their animals! All this and more, under the supervision and watchful eye of our fair proprieter. Can you go back there? Why never if you're not a working act!

Carnies Quarters Personnel;

The Ring Master:Always// Ring Master Garrick
The Ring Masters assistant:

The Medic:
Koekje//Charles Bomban
The Nurse:
The security:

Always

Character Applications
* Can be sent to me via Private Message!
* Don't be shy to be creative, supernatural characteristics are okay. Just keep in mind this is in no way an uber fantasy roleplay.
*https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167227.msg7813347#msg7813347 This is the Character Thread :) You go here, when you apply and are accepted!

Profiles should include:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Act:[/b]
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] ((I don't [i]need[/i] pictures! If you have one, totally use it. If you don't, a real nice detailed description is great <3 ))
[b]Personal Traits:[/b] ((Name five personal traits and one thing your character is good at, unrelated to their act ))
[b]Life Before:[/b] ((Just a summary of what the character had been through, trials and tribulations to bring them to Garricks circus. Feel free to make this brief.))

Always

The Nature Of The Carnival
* This is a sexual epic. There will be sexual themes most definitely, and with alot of characters. but I do also have a story to tell. I hope you can join me and stay a while!
* I'd really like it if people who can write a solid, good, interesting hand full of paragraphs could join. Tiny posts with something like "Johnny The Cannibal looked at Gertrude and said 'No thanks ill pass on the pupu platter' " The end.  I always poop out about three paragraphs. More if I'm given to work with.
* Incroyable Parc Performers perform during the day. From 10 am to 5 pm.
* Occult De Mevielle Performers perform from 5 pm to 11 pm
* Diable Afficheur Performers are on from 11 pm to 2 am. The nature and price of the admission, makes up for the shorter hours ;)
* Sex scenes CAN be posted in the main forum.. but those can get pretty long. Maybe taking those particular lengthy peices to a private message would be good, but leave the audience (ie; us) to a strong implication before hand. >:)
* Keep you're egos out of the roleplay! I would love to have a conflict free relationship among players. Characters can hate eachother all they want, it's bound to happen at some point, but let's have fun shall we?
* Lastly... I am a huge fan of drama, suspense, HORROR.. and tasteful gore ;p The content may get a little heavy, be it on an emotional scale or a physical scale.

Always

Updates and Story Changes
* The location of The Carnival is in New Orleans. The climate is scorching. It is a Saturday Evening, The Occult De Mevielle performers are working, Diable Afficheur personnel are on to work in three hours.

CurvyKitten

I'm so in! I just don't know what I want to play more. hehe So many awesome choices!

Always

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 02, 2013, 09:56:01 PM
I'm so in! I just don't know what I want to play more. hehe So many awesome choices!

Oh my gosh, thank you! <: )

CurvyKitten

No problem it's a really interesting idea. I'm working up a few ideas and will send you a pm with them to see what you think. :)

Always

CurvyKitten

Yaay I am approved!  I can't wait to see what other concepts people come up with.

Koekje

Oh I'm interested to see where this is going.

Such a unique idea, I just have to try my hand!
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Always

I love the enthusiasm up in this bitch  O8)

CurvyKitten

Well I love the idea and hope more people do soon as well. If not like I said I have a few more ideas for characters hehe.

Blythe

If this is still open and recruiting, I would love to participate.

I do have a quick question though. I was thinking of the Hellish Being--would an origin for the character need to be entirely from the mundane modern world, or is it okay to add a more hellish origin to such a character?

CurvyKitten

I do believe we are still in fact looking for more players! Not sure on your other question though. I shall wait for our lovely gm to answer that.:)

Blythe

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 07, 2013, 02:48:38 PM
I do believe we are still in fact looking for more players! Not sure on your other question though. I shall wait for our lovely gm to answer that.:)

Thank you, CurvyKitten. I'll wait for the GM then, but at any rate, nice to meet you, and I hope this is something I can really get into.

Oh, and I will read the whole IC if I may participate here--I don't want to be behind on anything.

CurvyKitten

Not much has happened as of yet, Always and I are posting getting a feel for things and having some fun. Hopefully they are some good reading. If and when you get a character up let me know if you want to work out some links or scenes with one of my characters. I'm always open to rp goodness.

Blythe

I'll be sure to do that, if I get a character sheet done and approved. <3

Always

T'saaaap.

Sorry for being so slow guys!! I'm all kinds of caught up in writing work right now xU

And to answer your question, Blythe, The Hellish being can be exactly that, a thing from hell or whatever kind of scary monster you can think of sexy or not.

Just like... no half cat half human half vampire neko desu stuff or anything like that. Things like power to control the weather, or fire balls, or make time travel and all that wacky stuff is what I'm trying to avoid. Freaky is good though!.

IIiii will probably not be able to post tonight. In the morning though!! I'll get right caught up. I promise I won;t be this slow from now on!

Blythe

I might have to take a pass for now. Thanks for answering my question though, and I wish you luck in recruiting. <3

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Always

To all I have let down!!!

I'm praying, pleading.. and very regretful that I haven't posted a damn thing in like.. seven days. Sorry <:U

Hope y'all are still interested!

Karasu

Of course.. Just post something soonish XD

Karasu

I'm still here as always Dear Always. Can't wait to see your glorious work

Always

Oh gosh, glorious.. you flatter me.

I'll be actively posting tonight for shizz. I have the same thread on another website and it's on page 50, so I'm pretty up to eyes in roleplays right now.. phew!

But uhhh yeah. SO I'm thinking I'm going to have The Ring Masters assistant pitch for Johnny.. I've been itching to use that character so bad. How's that sound??

Karasu