what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Dark red sweater, medium red calf-length skirt with swirls and flowers patterned in cream, and bright red shiny patent shoes.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LaBelleDame

Red crotchless body stocking of the fishnet variety, a mid thigh leather skirt, a leather corset with lots of strappy straps along the abdomin, and a pair of simple, clear four inch heels.
I really should get me one of these.

Dawg

Quote from: LaBelleDameSansMerci on September 17, 2008, 08:19:43 AM
Red crotchless body stocking of the fishnet variety, a mid thigh leather skirt, a leather corset with lots of strappy straps along the abdomin, and a pair of simple, clear four inch heels.

Rowwrrr!!!

Jeans and  t-shirt for me (I love the new business casual, especially every time I look in my closet and dust off my 30 or so suits )
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

LaBelleDame

*giggles at Dawg* I think what makes the choice in outfits so silly is the fact that I'm actually dropping by the boyfriend's apartment before he gets home, doing all the dishes that have piled up, and scrubbing the entire place. It's his bachelor pad, and he's really let it get away from him. So he gets to come home to a squeaky clean home, and little, ol' me, dressed up as I am.

Think he'll be a happy boy?
I really should get me one of these.

Dawg

Quote from: LaBelleDameSansMerci on September 17, 2008, 08:27:54 AM
*giggles at Dawg* I think what makes the choice in outfits so silly is the fact that I'm actually dropping by the boyfriend's apartment before he gets home, doing all the dishes that have piled up, and scrubbing the entire place. It's his bachelor pad, and he's really let it get away from him. So he gets to come home to a squeaky clean home, and little, ol' me, dressed up as I am.

Think he'll be a happy boy?

If he isn't then you know  how to reach me because I would be.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

celestia

Black skirt, white blouse, red belt, and red heels. It's another professional day, can't wait to get home and get comfy.

Bliss

Black ribbon-edged blouse with drapey sleeves, black trousers with pink pinstripes, black and silver heels, hair twisted up with a silver stickpin.

Interview clothes!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Quote from: Bliss on September 17, 2008, 09:59:29 AM
Black ribbon-edged blouse with drapey sleeves, black trousers with pink pinstripes, black and silver heels, hair twisted up with a silver stickpin.

Interview clothes!

Good luck, knock em dead ... Proud of you getting out there so quickly  *hugs*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

celestia

White button down blouse, and red panties. getting comfy after work.

Revolverman

Kalen

MusicNeverDies

Bloody Paramour

Black and white heart print shirt, black bikini undies (<3) and black tights. (my skirt was constraining, so i took it off)

im kinda cold actually. its getting chilly here.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

celestia

black and white floral print skirt, the cutest black heels, kinda '40ish looking and a white sweater, it's cold in the office today. Oh and my glasses, grr contacts wouldn't cooperate this morning.

Kalen

PJ pants, a tshirt, a sweater, and a large pile of shivers  :-\

Paradox

Peanut butter Captain Crunch with milk

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Madriv

Quote from: Paradox on September 23, 2008, 02:33:39 PMPeanut butter Captain Crunch with milk

But you make it look good.

*snap snap*

Lilias

Blue yoga pants, purple sweatshirt, white fluffy socks. Silly mood in the rain...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MusicNeverDies

Purple bra, black panties. It's hot in my house.

Revolverman

gray sweatpants, and black Boxers.

Paradox

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on September 24, 2008, 05:19:39 PM
Purple bra, black panties. It's hot in my house.

I think one is directly related to the other.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Midnight Sky

Quarter-length sleeve black shirt with white tank underneath, light gray pants, my work badge on my hip, and a black du-rag on my head.
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Maeven

Black, wide-leg flat front trousers with a white hip length 3/4 sleeve fitted T. Yes... a T-shirt but accessorized with a long black cord necklace that has a few black and white marbleized beads at the end and then a small ceramic heart (no bigger than a quarter) painted black.  Hair is pulled up in a twist, long bangs swept to one side.  Those black heels with the quilted pattern stitching and metal grommets at some of the vertices.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

The black t-strap mary jane 3 inch heels with the silver scalloped edging. A black on black houndstooth knee-length pencil skirt. Fitted 3/4 sleeve dark red shirt with wrap style at bustline going though a palm sized round antiqued brown buckle. Cropped pinstripe plum brown jacket. Handmade hematite and black wire on silver chain necklace. Hair pulled back from either side in a half ponytail twisted through itself.

Can you say "interview clothes"? Very good!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

Causal Cutter..Blue long Sleeved T-shirt that says STAFF and Khaki shorts...
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0