Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Anybody is free to hate on the Zanarius clan, though Faye likely won't know why.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Julles

AliceInLace

Alright, I updated a few things.

1] I changed the reserve and profile just a tiny bit to include some things I over looked so please be sure you update accordingly.

2] I added in the reserves I have. Please remember when I post this, I copy what YOU give me so if it looks off, or something is missing just let me know and I can add/fix

Also, I am looking for a few mods because I am sensing this wil get pretty decent in size. If you are interested in being a moderator, let me know :)

I will open the RP Monday Morning for people to begin posts, that gives us some more time to get in those first initial profiles.

Have a lovely day!

Alice
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

LamentingQuill

I'd be totally down for this, already forming a character in my mind

Mellific

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 25, 2015, 06:40:01 PM
I'd be totally down for this, already forming a character in my mind

YAY! Another familiar face :D Welcome, welcome!

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Inari

My muse hasn't really recovered yet and you guys are fun to play with so how could I not show interest? <3

AliceInLace

Outlaw Fallen

What Starcry said. Always a pleasure to write with you guys! Declaring my interest, as well.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Mellific

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on June 25, 2015, 07:16:03 PM
What Starcry said. Always a pleasure to write with you guys! Declaring my interest, as well.

It's like the gang's all getting back together again! -Squee.-

O/O | A/A | MM

AndyZ

Random thought but would a dragon as a finance teacher be overpowered?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Amarlo

Quote from: AndyZ on June 25, 2015, 07:58:09 PM

Hah! Hoarding extraordinaire! That's hilarious! xD

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AliceInLace

Actually.... That would be epic!

msa24680

^ This...   has made me chuckle a good bit.  So much irony involved.  I would sign up for this class!!  :D

Julles

Nastara

I would definitely be interested in joining in if there is still space!  I'm percolating a bunch of different ideas, so I'm not completely certain where I'd fall.  Partially tempted to go for a punk-rock hipster calaca, though the idea of being an only partially physically capable ghost is also quite appealing.

Does it look like teachers or students are needed more?
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

msa24680

Hi Nastara!  Alice had originally said she would like 3 to 5 professors, and as far as I know, only 2 have been approved so far (although I'm not sure what is pending).  So there is more than likely room for a professor if thats what you would prefer!  But then again, there can almost always be more students.

And....I just realized that my comments probably aren't helping at all.  :)  Welcome regardless!

AliceInLace

I've updated everything again [I hope] and I will be out for the night. We have three teachers. 4 ladies and one gentleman. I am looking for at least one-two more teachers.... preferable an arts style class and then like a 'control you abilities' type course. I will accept probably no more than six total, I think any more then that might be tough in game.

We will always except students until I say other wise.

We also except 'Other Staff' such as nurses, guards, maids, chefs and so forth. I will probably except 6 of these as well

Julles

BREAKING NEWS - READ ALL ABOUT IT - THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello All,

I will be relatively active this week. So, if anybody needs me I will be around; I'll be available to discuss any plot bunnies or answer questions I guess.

But, I will be gone from Friday afternoon until the following Sunday. So, the third of July until the twelfth of July. I am going camping for that time so I won't even have access to the internet for responding to PMs or the like.

I hope this won't be a big problem, if it is, just PM and I will be sure we figure something out. Also, I will be sure to make sure I am caught up in responding to all IC posting needs. :D

Thank you, you may return to your day,
Julles

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

LamentingQuill

msa24680

Yeah - just check out AliceInLace's comment (roughly 3 or 4 posts or so up...er... or down, depending on how you have it set up).    At the time she wanted to get 1 to 2 more teachers and as Quill said, there isn't really a limit on students.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}