Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Alright, Everything is all updated! We are always accepting and currently could use more staff... preferable a Chef and maybe a PE or History class!
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

LamentingQuill

Hey Alice, do we have an infirmary? I was thinking it might be nice and educational for Liliana to volunteer some of her time in there on her free hours, the more she learns about the medicinal side of potions, the better.

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 28, 2015, 10:45:44 PM
Hey Alice, do we have an infirmary? I was thinking it might be nice and educational for Liliana to volunteer some of her time in there on her free hours, the more she learns about the medicinal side of potions, the better.

I though we mentioned this but yeah we do. If you look at the 'School Layout' in the 'Details' button, it shows the infirmary.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

LamentingQuill

I do believe we could always use more students and most certainly perhaps some more staff :D

Inari

If I had the spark I would likely make a few extra characters of the female persuasion. XD

LamentingQuill

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

Quote from: Mellific on December 11, 2015, 06:43:44 PM
Actually, this is the old recruitment thread. We've since moved here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=238124.0

I'll add this to the first post so people no longer get confused