Freeport Thieves Guild (interest check)

Started by elfguy, July 05, 2010, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capsarc

I'd like to join as a kind of Gentleman Thief character if that's cool.

Name: Carlas Rebane

Race: 75% Male, 25% Elf

Equipment: Series of daggers in pockets, sleeves and shoes, small, folding crossbow in shoulder rig, rapier hidden in walking stick, waistcoat reinforced with hidden chain mail, assortment of lockpicks and other tools.

Bio: Little of his life is known, and what is known is almost certainly a boldfaced lie. All that is known of Carlas Rabane is when he first appeared at one of the Lord of Freeport's gala banquets claiming to be the deposed prince of Andalusia, and several weeks later the lord's priceless family ruby was discovered to have been replaced with a glass copy, and that very day a courier arrived with a letter from Rebane, taking credit for the theft. He is a rogue element, but he respects all his fellow thieves, even if he's not forthcoming with them.

elfguy

If you two could post, arriving to one of the three safe houses, then we could keep the story moving.
----

hentaigirl

okay. i'm just waiting for a bit when i can come in, but i can come now. how many people are in the safe house? i dont wanna get muddled up

hentaigirl

i think im most probaly gonna be at the slums. anyone else at that safe house?

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

hentaigirl

Ironwolf85

might go the supernatural route, getting a bit tired of playing brooding and dark on other forums.
IDK might be fun to play a high socity paladin who's in oppisition to the theve's guild... maybe half celestrial.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

RubySlippers

Appearance:  http://fantasti.cc/user/wankmeister/images/image/947189

Name: Daesmora "The Red Flame" Saevros, High Priestess of Yig

Race: Daemoness

Equipment: Besides her powers (below) what you see, but has access to money and contacts/agents to a fairly good degree even with recent losses.

Bio: A daemon summoned from the Hell of 10,000 Infernal Delights by an apprentice sorceress she killed her and took over the body joining with it, infusing it with her hellish power. Since then some three hundred years ago she was working as a shapechanging member of the Thieves' Guild basically in the information gathering. She is High Priestess of the very very decadent and perverse Temple of Yig, Daemon Queen of 10,000 Vices in the bad part of town and without peer the best low brow brothel in the city and a working temple.

Her powers are few she can create clothing and alter her form with magic (humanoids and animals) but generally prefers to be nude, she has a magic tattoo holy symbol on her belly that acts as a holy symbol. She has fairly good clerical magic naturally mostly healing and demon magics is middling however. The Holy Symbol is an Inverted Pentacle with a Horned Female Figure in It.

Limits: death dismemberment.

elfguy

Leaving the day for people to join up at the safehouses, then tonight I'd like to get everyone up to the dock.
----

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'll have Keryn go ahead, so anyone who still wants to join in either goes to the commons, or the slums.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Ironwolf85

I think I'll recend my offer, I have found anotehr game
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.