New Sanctuary: The Veil [Urban Supernatural Fantasy] Need Hunters/Vamps!

Started by Dhampyress, June 19, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhampyress

New Sanctuary is a dark, supernatural, creative roleplay project that's aim is meant to be targeted at a group audience. The concept came to me after an abundant, and rather prolonged process of motivating myself (Blissy) to attempt a concept based in a dark supernatural urban setting. My motivation for this project is rather unique in that my goal is to incorporate several nominal supernatural concepts into one mashed up universe, with plenty of themes relevant to such that cater to various fans of this genre. That said, New Sanctuary is an entirely unique world that be put together through a number of various urban fantasy inspirational concepts and is subject to multitude of various supernatural mythos and lore. Elements such as the pursuit of power, political intrigue, factional disputes, the old feuds, and masqueraded existence would all be strong themes in the game that would formulate the context to the game. The world itself would be established in a fictional large scale city setting, based loosely on a real world city and have a moderate gothic-punk wordly aesthetic. Ideally I'd like to explore character stories, interpersonal conflicts, and may consider a potential metaplot. Since this write up is a WIP much of these details are still subject to change. Factions would influence a large part of the game, but players would not be forced to them as independents would certainly be acceptable as well. Additionally, I'd love to see the classic occult rivals and such.

For now I've broken down my vision for the game in point for so I can share it with a potential audience. Currently I'm just fishing for interest and will be adding an F.A.Q as well that can hopefully help the concept grow a bit. One particular element I would be keen on seeing is a variety between supernatural tropes. Not all supernatural creatures would be the same, but may carry a sense of variety as well. However, there will be a standard for each supernatural race that defines what they are, what they can do and what they need to avoid.

This project would be run by myself and a close friend of mine (nastroma). We're both excited to flesh out the rest of the game and answer any questions! If you are interested in the concept , please leave a show of interest! ^^

New Sanctuary will be a freeform game with the possibility of minor system elements. Further details on what this means are currently limited and possibly subject to change. However, I'd ideally prefer the game to be mostly freeform in nature.
New Sanctuary is a dark and violent world where creatures of the night attempt to subvert one another for self, or factional gain. Principle and moral are typically seen through the eye of the beholder, as its common for characters to retain morally gray positions, in light of influences or factors that take part in their lives. The various disassociated supernaturals that support such pursuits and bring populace to the core game are typically not approaching in amiable intention with those outside their relation.
The setting of New Sanctuary takes place in a fictional setting of New York. This means the game takes place in a large scale urban environment where there is a large sense of preternatural concealment from the general public. You will have to tread carefully as their are plenty more mortals in this world than there are preternatural creatures. Humans do not fully know of the existence of the supernatural and this is a factor of the games mechanics.
New Sanctuary, as well as this entire existential fictitious realm that this concept takes place in, is subject to a centuries old spell known as the The Veil. The Veil is the construct of concealment that keeps the truth of the supernatural underworld from the knowledge of mortal beings. The Veil is something that all established supernatural creatures adhere to through some form or another. It allows for the continual existence of the preternatural kind. Without it, the world as we know it would certainly fall into chaos and disarray. However, the effect of the Veil has been weakening through modern nights and has become something of a large concern to all supernaturals, for some purpose or another. Further information on this imperative element will be added later as this format of the game is a still in its rough draft.
The preternatural tend to flock to New Sanctuary because it is something alike a ground zero for The Veil. The Veil is rather strong here and has always seemed to be. However, it's this aspect that's proven to complicate the varying supernatural societies that have converged here, inevitability leading them to feuds and disagreements among one another. As much as New Sanctuary is a something of a supernatural haven for masqueraded existence, it's also a common place of feuding among the many societies that have assembled there.
The games main supernatural races will consist of: Vampires, Werewolves and Mages. Humans are also an option, especially since we have some interesting ideas in store for how some of them may play out in this world. We may add further races at a later time or by popular demand. The only supernaturals that will not be accepted are Demons or Angels, as we're not interested in making power beings player characters. One thing we are certainly open to here is diversity among these kinds of creatures. Unique clans, bloodlines, sects, or origins are most certainly welcome.
Vampires, Werewolves, and Mages all have their own unique life cycles. However, Vampires outlive both other preternatural types for many great years. Vampire societies are traditionally organized and systematic. Werewolves societies will be quite ferocious, formidable, and hard, but typically lack the organization Vampires societies have. Mages have lineage and history that runs as old as Vampires. Mages (true mages) are powerful beings, but are among the lowest within the preternatural populace.
Elder character creation is limited to fluctuating availability and is not something we want an abundance of. Elders exist solely to enrich story elements of various supernatural factors or to guide and or regulate factional dealings. If things pick up successfully, I can say that we will be looking to players to fill two of our key elder roles in the game.
Antagonism, and relevant forms of it, will be present in the game. The forms of Antagonism can range anywhere from interpersonal sources, characters, or even special events. Antagonism can come in the form of titular enemies. It can come in the form of the sleeping world that does not know of the existence of the preternatural kind. Or such things could even take the form of those that bare the same curse or gift as yourself. There will always be something working against the player in this game. Trouble can and will certainly wear multiple forms.
New Sanctuary is a story driven game that deals with an abundance of mature themes. We're going for a dark feeling with the preternatural. This means that New Sanctuary is a harsh and unforgiving world. Overtones of Power, Lust, Control, will be common and they may take many forms. Adult scenes are certainly expected, but the aim of the game is plot heavy. The game, in nature to it's mature and graphic content, would be categorize as EX. You can expect everything from elements of horror to drama to romance, as well as some action.
New Sanctuary is a game about interpersonal conflicts, disputes, and unique character stories. Examples of considerable character concepts that would be preferred in the game are based around one of three narrative elements. The first is characters that have been apart of this world, it's disputes, and lore for sometime, and the furthering events of their interchanging lives. The second is for characters that are not necessarily new to this level of the supernatural underworld, but are certainly new to the city and it's unique systems. Their personal experiences out of state may be different than the terms that regulate the game and help functionalize societies within the city. The third is embraced stories that center around a transition from humanity into this incessant frame of preternatural existence, as these Neophytes look to earn or find their place in the vast and dark world around them.
New Sanctuary does not borrow from any one particular pre-existing mythos of supernatural lore, but is built through inspiration of various norms and bares the intention of being an open concept within the interest of supernatural creation - within respect to the established occult beings, and relevant conventions, that reside there and various guidelines that exist around them.
Character concepts are limited to Beginners to midlife character concepts of the supernatural realm of existence. Typically a youngling to supernatural life is in the range of 1-100 years of age. The one in this example meaning one year of involvement or exposure to this world. Midlife involves any creature or person over the age of 100 (Mages might fit into this a bit differently). An elder can only be an elder after 1000+ years of age.
Elders exist solely to enrich story elements of various supernatural factors or to guide and or regulate factional dealings.
You are not limited to factional based gameplay. Independents certainly exist. However, they tend to live lonely and difficult lives and are at much of a greater risk than those that form loyalties to established groups.
Thin-Bloods are a unique concept to New Sanctuary. They exist as lesser variants of the main playable races. A thin-blood basically bares minor qualities that attribute to their preternatural nature, but lack their full traits. An example might be a vampire with lesser vampiric abilities, possibly with next to none at all, or a Were-wolf that's less strong or capable as the standard wolf. Thin-Bloods are seen as defects to society and bare lives of much prejudiced or hardship.
Hybrids are a bit tricky in New Sanctuary. Typically we like to avoid hybridization with races. However, we're only really strict about this with the subject of vampires. Vampire mages will be acceptable but under conditions of thick scrutiny. Vampire mages can only practice dark or blood related arts. Dhampirs are not allowed. Mage-Were's are acceptable but the character must choose one side of their nature to be more susceptible toward. An example might be a thin magical blooded werewolf, or a lesser Were-Wolf with more potent magical blood. You cannot attribute the full strength of both to make characters balanced. Hybrids are typically attributed as thin-bloods as their genetics would be split between two differing forms of parentage.
Any member of any race can practice magic. However, mages are the experts in this stuff as they are naturally accustomed to it, which means a non-mage could never be as skilled as a mage with the art of magic.
PvP is not the focus of New Sanctuary, despite it sometimes occurring or otherwise being unavoidable. There's a unconscious world of mortals around you. Please consider when it's logical to show practice of pacifism and when its appropriate to show claws. A wise player in the incessant game that is New Sanctuary's preternatural underworld is not a reckless fool, but one who knows of the balance of consequence and advantage. 
Each faction retains the right to formulate their own customs and traditions. However, all supernatural factions are very conscious of the mortal world around them and that of their place within. Neglecting to follow faction laws can resort in in character punishment or worse.
Each faction bares some sort of territory within New Sanctuary. While in such territories it is important to adhere to the law of the domain. Breech in such rules are heavily frowned upon. However, characters may go about as they wish behind closed doors and private or controlled environments.
Players are open to playing three character concepts to start. They may do more later, if they so feel.

Dhampyress

Table of contents (as copied from the world building thread)
(The links below will take you to the World Building thread! There you can find all the information about the game. Please keep in mind that some of the categories are still under WIP. We appreciate your patience!)

First post - Goal/Rules/Guides 
Second post - Races
Third post - Factions
Fourth post - Timeline
Fifth post - Cycles & Forecast
Sixth post - Districts & Geography

Links! (to all the things)
(Further links for IC Threads can be obtained at the OOC Thread)
OOC Thread - Here 
Character Archive - Here

Character Sheet Code (Core Characters)
[b]Profile Layout[/b][color=red][b]Please PM all profiles to Blissy & nastroma before posting them in the character archive. Once we have reviewed them we will give you confirmation to go ahead and add your character to the Character Archive[/b][/color].

[float=right][img padding=5 width=300]Main Pic Here[/img]
[img padding=3 height=178 width=147]Pic2[/img][img padding=3 width=147]Pic3[/img][/float]
[center][size=18pt][i]Name goes here[/i][/size][/center]
[b]Theme:[/b] (Optional. Link a song if so!)
[b]Alias:[/b](Nicknames et)
[b]Breed:[/b] (Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Etc)
[b]Age Appearance:[/b]
[b]Actual Age:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Altered Form:[/b][i](Optional and only open to Vampires and Weres. Describe the form or share a picture.)
[b]Ambitions:[/b] [i](What are your characters goals in life?)[/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Profession)
[b]Skills:[/b] [i](This are characteristic skills?)
[b]Personal Strengths:[/b] (These are characteristic)
[b]Personal Flaws:[/b] (These are characteristic)
[b]Origin:[/b] [i](Does your character have a particular origin, a kind of unique clan or bloodline? If so please specify. If not, skip over this section. This section exists to allow you as a creative writer to add a certain uniqueness to your character. Uniqueness can come in the form of bloodline, strain, or clan, dating back generations. Uniqueness can also grant your character one special ability. Although, the type of that power should still remain within their species appropriate aura tier.)[/i]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] (There are per established powers at play in this world. Allegiances offer protections and benefits to their populace. Is your character loyal to any of them? Please refer to the factions section for more info. You may also choose to be remain independent.)
[b]Role/Rank:[/b] (Only fill this out if your character is in a faction, otherwise do not include it in the profile.)
[b]Unique Powers / Strengths:[/b] (Name your characters abilities. Please be considerate of the characters age in justifying your characters powers. Age typically reflects their wisdom and terms of advancement into the supernatural underworld. We’ll be looking for the words “[b]limited[/b], [b]moderate[/b], and [b]exceptionally[/b]”, in this section. Each work reflects a kind of tier or understanding knowledge of the characters potential with said ability. Also please note that for every special power you adapt here that your character must adopt a weakness. Weaknesses need to reflect strengths in a balanced way. List powers and then summarize what they mean. If you need further assistance you may reference <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289901.msg14238501#msg14238501> here </a> or request a GM’s help.)

[b]Unique Weaknesses:[/b] (For every unique power you must adapt a weakness. You do not need to take from the list. You may be as creative as you like, but please remain reasonable.)[/i]

[b]Inventory:[/b] (Which are things of significance that your character would typically keep on them. )
[b]Biography:[/b] (Write here)
[b]Desired Plots:[/b] [list]
[li]What kind of character stories would this character enjoy?[/li]
[li]List more here[/li]
[li]Or list as many as you like[/li]
[/list]

[b]Relationships:[/b] (Be they platonic, pragmatic, or intimate. Do they know anyone? Have any established connections at the initial point of the roleplay. You can always added to this later. Feel free to talk about it here.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b] (Anything that’s been left out that you feel should be included may go here. You can also include a small business here, if your character has one you’d like to bring into the game. You can also mention/include any personal businesses here, go nuts!)
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

Supporting Character Sheet Code (Side characters)

[b]Please PM all profiles to Blissy & nastroma before posting them in the character archive. Once we have reviewed them we will give you confirmation to go ahead and add your character to the Character Archive[/b][/color].

[img padding=3 height=178 width=147]Pic2[/img][img padding=3 width=147]Pic3[/img][/float]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Ambitions:[/b] (What are your characters goals in life?)
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Profession)
[b]Skills:[/b] [i](This are characteristic skills?)
[b]Personal Strengths:[/b] (These are characteristic)
[b]Personal Flaws:[/b] (These are characteristic)
[b]Origin:[/b] [i](Does your character have a particular origin, a kind of unique clan or bloodline? If so please specify. If not, skip over this section. This section exists to allow you as a creative writer to add a certain uniqueness to your character. Uniqueness can come in the form of bloodline, strain, or clan, dating back generations. Uniqueness can also grant your character one special ability. Although, the type of that power should still remain within their species appropriate aura tier.)[/i]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] (There are per established powers at play in this world. Allegiances offer protections and benefits to their populace. Is your character loyal to any of them? Please refer to the factions section for more info. You may also choose to be remain independent.)
[b]Role/Rank:[/b] (Only fill this out if your character is in a faction, otherwise do not include it in the profile.)
[b]Unique Powers / Strengths:[/b] (Name your characters abilities. Please be considerate of the characters age in justifying your characters powers. Age typically reflects their wisdom and terms of advancement into the supernatural underworld. Also please note that for every special power your character may have they must adapt a weakness. Weaknesses need to reflect strengths in a balanced way. List powers and then summarize what they mean.)
[b]Unique Weaknesses:[/b] (For every unique power you must adapt a weakness. You do not need to take from the list. You may be as creative as you like, but please remain reasonable.)
[b]Description:[/b] (Describe the character)

[b]Prefered Plots:[/b] [list]
[li]These are plots that are relative to the characters purpose[/li]
[li]List more[/li]
[li]Or as many as you might need![/li]
[/list]

[b]Relationships:[/b] (Be they platonic, pragmatic, or intimate. Do they know anyone? Have any established connections at the initial point of the roleplay. You can always added to this later. Feel free to talk about it here.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b] (Anything that’s been left out that you feel should be included may go here)

NPC Character Sheet Code
[font=times new roman][b]Please PM all profiles to Blissy & nastroma before posting them in the character archive. Once we have reviewed them we will give you confirmation to go ahead and add your character to the Character Archive[/b].

[b]Relevance:[/b] (What’s this characters purpose in the game? Why have they been established)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (What do they do in th game?)
[b]Description:[/b] (Describe the character)
[b]Open NPC:[/b] (Yes or no? Open NPC’s can be played by anyone.)

Face Claim Reservations
Verity Vian - Blissy
Elena Vladi - Blissy
Alivya V Free - Blissy
Katarzyna Daedra - Blissy
BlackMetalBarbie - Blissy
Jay Tavare - ehlamjanx
Niky Von Macabre - Amarlo
Park Hye Min - Amarlo
Tadanobu Asano - wander
Aaliyah (QOTD) - Siran Eve
Karl Urban - Wyatt
Ben Barnes - RegretNot
Jon Bernthal - RegretNot
Landon Liboiron - LostSoul
Jason Momoa - nastroma
Mariano Ontanon - nastroma
Tomas Skoloudik - nastroma
Eduardo Verastegui - Eikichi
Jack Greystone - Eikichi
Holland Roden - Rebelle
Natalie Dormer - Rebelle
Grace Holley - Red Stella
Marlon Teixeira - Argent
Alina Kovalenko - xPeachyPuff
Eli Lieb - Imogen
ax Bosworth - Whowhatwhere
Josh Mario John - Endwell
Maggie Duran - Codexa
Andre Hamann - Josh Arcanum

(WIP)

nastroma

Hey everyone hope you all enjoy this concept as much as me and Blissy have creating it. Lets us know what you think we welcome any questions you have!

Sirian Eve

I'm loving this idea. Say I wanted to make a vampire that isn't exactly a novice and just young enough to be more active than an elder. Would there be assigned positions in this vampire clan? I just want to make sure I create a character with purpose.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Dhampyress

Quote from: Sirian Eve on June 19, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
I'm loving this idea. Say I wanted to make a vampire that isn't exactly a novice and just young enough to be more active than an elder. Would there be assigned positions in this vampire clan? I just want to make sure I create a character with purpose.

Great question!

But yes, that's certainly a possibility. We've been working thoroughly on the structure of the factions/clans to make sure there's a sense of power for players to access to as well. The idea is to make the majority of the positions in these factions open to players and their concepts. As things stand currently, we only have two definite leaders in mind for the Vampire & Werewolf Faction. Everything from their second in commands and downwards are certainly open to players.

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Blissy on June 19, 2018, 07:51:12 PM
Great question!

But yes, that's certainly a possibility. We've been working thoroughly on the structure of the factions/clans to make sure there's a sense of power for players to access to as well. The idea is to make the majority of the positions in these factions open to players and their concepts. As things stand currently, we only have two definite leaders in mind for the Vampire & Werewolf Faction. Everything from their second in commands and downwards are certainly open to players.

Thank you!  ;D

xPeachyPuff

I may be interested in this (: Just need to have a think about the sort of character I'd like to play. Looking forward to more details and such as and when they're released.

Nowherewoman

Marking interest, as a vampire or maybe a 1/2-fae mage, if allowed.

Going to see how much interest it draws- I've found I do badly in larger group games, and don't want to make the mistake again of embarrassing myself and leaving other people hanging.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

nastroma

Quote from: xPeachyPuff on June 20, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
I may be interested in this (: Just need to have a think about the sort of character I'd like to play. Looking forward to more details and such as and when they're released.

Maybe when we release more information that will help you with your decision! The idea is we want to give you as much creative freedom with your character creation within the rules we have set!

Quote from: Nowherewoman on June 20, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

Going to see how much interest it draws- I've found I do badly in larger group games, and don't want to make the mistake again of embarrassing myself and leaving other people hanging.

There is certainly the possibility of more races than just what we have shown Vampire, Werewolves, Mages, and humans are just the dominate factions gathered. What we are trying to do is allow for any type of situation to happen so i say if something embarrassing happens roll with it make it part of the story! The point is to have fun and enjoy.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Nowherewoman on June 20, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

I'd certainly be open to hearing more about the pitch for the 1/2-fae mage. Faes are something we might consider, but we're currently still deciding upon at this time. As for the player base count, depending on the result of interest will determine what kind of player base size we would prefer.

Nykyrian

This looks interesting. Count me in for a mage of some kind if this takes off. Maybe something a bit more in depth and out of the box than a simple mage, but can speak to mod about any ideas when the time comes. :)

nastroma

Quote from: Silver Silence on June 21, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
This looks interesting. Count me in for a mage of some kind if this takes off. Maybe something a bit more in depth and out of the box than a simple mage, but can speak to mod about any ideas when the time comes. :)

We like anything but simple! Be as creative as you want to be within the limits of the rules. We are very interested in what types of profiles everyone will come up with.

Informative Post
We will be releasing more information about each Supernatural race and the factions related to them SOON™

Amarlo

Definitely interested...

I didn't see it specified, but I'm guessing this game will primarily be a sandbox or sorts?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

nastroma

Quote from: Amarlo on June 21, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
Definitely interested...

I didn't see it specified, but I'm guessing this game will primarily be a sandbox or sorts?

Yes it will primarily be  a sandbox game with events every now and again.

wander

If Amarlo is interested, I'mma show mine too.  :-)

From the off, I have a Vampire character I've been wanting to play for a while and hopefully may fit okay here with some tweaks of course. Basically they're for anyone knowing Vampire the Masquerade, they're a Tzimisce posing as a body-mod artist, basically a vamp that can mold flesh as an ability posing as the perfect occupation for their ability.  :-)

I'd be open to discuss more if the interest is there. ^^

Wyatt

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

LostSoul

"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

Take another sip/Let it kiss your lips/And let a little drip on your thighs

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Amarlo

Quote from: nastroma on June 21, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
Yes it will primarily be  a sandbox game with events every now and again.

Cool! Even better ^^

Quote from: wander on June 21, 2018, 07:36:27 PM
If Amarlo is interested, I'mma show mine too.  :-)
Well hello, hello! Long time no see, Mr. Wander. ;D Glad to see you'll be coming along for the ride too!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dhampyress

Quote from: wander on June 21, 2018, 07:36:27 PM
From the off, I have a Vampire character I've been wanting to play for a while and hopefully may fit okay here with some tweaks of course. Basically they're for anyone knowing Vampire the Masquerade, they're a Tzimisce posing as a body-mod artist, basically a vamp that can mold flesh as an ability posing as the perfect occupation for their ability.  :-)

I'd be open to discuss more if the interest is there. ^^

@wander: I am familiar with VTM and WoD. I was inspired very much by both when it came to making this current project, with the help of my friend. I certainly think a Tzimisce type of vampire could fit into this world and I think it would be appropriate. In fact, a couple NPC's I'll be planning to bring into the game are inspired by some of the other clans from VTM. By all means I'd love to see what you'd do with the concept.

@Everyone else: Thrilled to see so much interest so far.

Dhampyress

Informative Post

The links provided below will take you to the World Building thread for the game. There you can find all the core information to better understand any further questions you have. The World Building thread includes. The general pitch and rules which have been copied from here. The details regarding The playable races their strengths, weaknesses and rules. The playable factions players can join and various information about them. And finally the games hidden history timeline, which helps fill in the blanks and get everyone up to speed with the modern and initial circumstances of how where/how the game will start.

Additionally I'll be adding these hyperlinks to the second post. I'll also be opening up an F.A.Q there (WIP), to see if I can start archiving some of the common questions about the game and provide answers there as well. I'll be reviewing the questions asked so far on the thread and adding them to the F.A.Q as this thread continues to pick up interest. Next thing we'll be working on is some elaboration into our urban setting of New Sanctuary and organizing the city layout and territories of each faction. Furthermore, the profile template will be up within the next few days as we're currently in the process of tweaking it for public use.

~Thanks!

Tokyorose627

Super interested in this! I have a character that I had from an old RP, a tortured soul who was a mage, which I think I could rework for this game! Would that be ok?

nastroma

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 22, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
Super interested in this! I have a character that I had from an old RP, a tortured soul who was a mage, which I think I could rework for this game! Would that be ok?

Rework it, add to it do whatever you like! The main point was we wanted to give everyone as much creative freedom.

wander

Quote from: Amarlo on June 21, 2018, 09:22:10 PM
Well hello, hello! Long time no see, Mr. Wander. ;D Glad to see you'll be coming along for the ride too!

Luckily I caught you as the last person who posted and I've always dug how well we generate characters together and bounce ideas back and forth, needed a fun time plus I have a Vamp I wanna play, so couldn't resist. :) Feel free to message me when you read this and I'll share a bit on what I have for my character atm. Of course given this isn't VtM I'm open to get tweaking and form a bond perhaps with whatever you go for. :)

Will get to read through those links posted and get my imagination going today. :)

Sirian Eve

Sparky01

Hi.  Adding an interest marker here for either a Human or a Mage.  Mulling different tropes.  Leaning towards an awakened gothic human.  Bookmarked and watching.

[Edit]  Specifically a Native American. Face claim, if it is not too soon, Jay Tavare. He can be a Mage (Shaman) as defined herein, or a mere Human who is awakened and attuned.