"New" tags disappeared?

Started by The Dark Raven, September 06, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Anyone else having an issue where all the new tags on unread threads are gone, when one has not cleared them?  This is happening all over the site for me.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Beguile's Mistress

It hasn't happened for me.  *crosses fingers* :-)

Ariel

Did you accidentally click the "mark all topic unread"? Sometimes I hit that on accident and it does that for me.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Ariel on September 06, 2014, 08:03:14 PM
Did you accidentally click the "mark all topic unread"? Sometimes I hit that on accident and it does that for me.

Not since it's been happening (the last time was about a month ago), and certainly not for the entire forum.  The new threads show up in the highlighted backgrounds, but the "new" doesn't pop up to the side of the thread so I can't go to the new post.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

And now they are back....

No telling what was up.

Beguile's Mistress

I was thinking it might have been something your computer accidentally blocked.  Not sure how that would work but it's all I can dream up.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 06, 2014, 10:45:27 PM
I was thinking it might have been something your computer accidentally blocked.  Not sure how that would work but it's all I can dream up.

Only thing I can figure was my wireless was being fritzy all day, and seems to be behaving itself now (*knock on wood*).  May just have been throwing a temper tantrum.