4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Warden's coming for us!
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

CandyLips

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CandyLips

Berek

Warden's cumming for us!
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Lycana

Very nice wording, Berek!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Thank you, Lycana, darling :)

Lycana

*Notices your signature*

Well, helllllllllllllllllllllllo there, sweetie!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Hello to [you], sweetheart! :)

Lycana

Berek

Laughs as [you] blushes! :)

Lycana

For that, you pay!!

*threatens to start tickling him*

Berek

Oh, no,  not tickles! :)

Lycana

Exactly! So play nice C:)

Berek

I'll be nice to you! :)

Lycana

Berek

Lycana

That was so a-dork-able!!

Berek

Lycana

Yes, dork and adorable!!

Berek

know I'm dork really :)

Lycana

Tamhansen

Greetings my fellow inmates
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Berek

hello ms dork then! :)