Bleach: Soul Reaper with the Red Lotus Blade (FlaminGlory/djgenxcide)

Started by FlaminGlory, September 15, 2009, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

If it wouldn't have upset her more, Zhou would have proceeded to yawn to prove a point.  The sword was out, held loosely in one hand.  The man's purple hair was floating around his head almost in a halo as he regarded her.  Right hand holding the hilt of his zanpaktou, the left was free at his side, ready to do whatever was needed.  The smile on his face was almost evil as he watched her.

"Always," he replied.

FlaminGlory

Seeing his evil smile, she gave him a glare. He was actually going to enjoy this. Well, she wasn't going to give him the satifaction of beating her again. "Alright." She muttered as she thought of the best way to attack him.

Stepping forward, she did a flash step to attack him from behind but the last second she flashed step again and appeared in front of him as she sliced up.

DJGenXCide

The step to the back was expected.  Almost typical.  But to do it again and suddenly appear in front of him was a bit of a shock.  However, Zhou was prepared to display another way of countering an attack from a zanpaktou.  Rather than try to do anything flashy, he simply allowed the full force of his reiatsu to flare up and stop the attack from doing any more than crease his skin.  "Another important lesson," Zhou said calmly, staring down at her.  "When two forces meet, the one that is stronger will repel that which is weaker.  You should be careful of such meetings."

FlaminGlory

"Thanks for telling me that earlier." She snapped at him as she made sure to keep her sprit pressure up, so she won't have a repeat of what just happened.

"I need to defeat him in one stroke." She said as she held her sword in the guard postion. "Red Lotus will you help me." She mental asked her sword.

"I will, he needs to be taught a lesson in manners." Red Lotus said with a slight laugh. Her spirtual pressure started to rise as she felt like she was being connected with her sword as she took a step forward. Swing her blade down to attack him.

DJGenXCide

She may have wanted him to be defeated in one stroke.  But it'd be a long time from now before she could have such a thing.  That sword may be the most potent zanpaktou ever to grace the world, but it, like her, was still untried.  His blade flashed up, lightning sparking from the contact as he stopped the blow.  The reiatsu from both Zhou and his sword hummed in unison, growing larger and more potent as he looked down at her.  "Try harder," he said with a forced smile.  "Because your best had better get better than this."

Rather than strike out at her, he simply let his reiatsu explode into full strength.  The ground around them would shake, and she would simply be sent flying backwards from the point blank detonation of his full strength.  Were she not careful, the sudden explosion could do her more damage than a simple sword strike could.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi cursed herself as she thought that would work, but at least she didn't feel the electricty strike her skin. Although she was thrown back from the combined strength, but she refused to land on her but and she put her hand down to make sure that she wouldn't fall.

Her eyes flicked up to him. He seemed to be playing with her and she hated that fact. She was going to get better, she wasn't going to lay down and let this happen to her. Running at him, she prepared to attack. Hoping to get some sort of hit on him.

DJGenXCide

In a move right out of the movies, he didn't even bother with his blade as his bare hand came up to simply catch her blade.  He held it between thumb and fingers, stopping it as surely as if it had struck a wall.  His eyes fell down to her again, the smile on his face belonging to something more malevolent than a simple shinigami.  "The thing you must remember," Zhou said, continuing to hold her blade even as his own came up, electricity crackling along its blade.  "You must match or exceed the force against you or you cannot harm it.  And at my full strength, you lack the killing intent to harm me."  With that his own blade would swipe down in a powerful blow.  Enough to deeply harm, but not kill.  Obviously he simply intended to step up the training.

FlaminGlory

When he stopped her blade, she tried to get it out of his hands, but she was succeeding. Giving him a glare as he smiled at her, she knew that she had to do what he asked. Her eyes widen as she focused on the sword and she knew that she couldn't move, not with out her sword anyway.

When it hit her, she let out a yelp of pain. That was it, she was done with this training, she was going to take him down that was her resolve.

DJGenXCide

"Killing intent," Zhou said, lowering his blade to point at her.  "Your blade is dulled by your inability to focus.  If you don't even bring me harm, how can you challenge the strongest of Soul Society?"  The sword was snapped up towards the sky, the sword transforming into the bolt of lightning that was its initial release form.  "I need to get you at your most powerful if you're to succeed, Natsumi.  Don't go easy on me out of fear for my safety."  A smile on his face as he would flip his zanpaktou from one hand to the other, taking off his robe, revealing the large, muscular, bare torso.

The man was nearly as scarred as his captain was.  "Pain happens in battle," Zhou continued.  His sword was lightly bouncing in his right hand, leaving the scent of burnt ozone surrounding them.  "You had better learn to work through it.  You need all your wits, your will, and your ability to harm those who are holding your mother.  And I'm merely a fourth seat in the 11th.  I could be a lieutenant in another division, but I, like Madarame, enjoy working for Zaraki."

A pause.  "Don't be flashy.  Don't be careless.  Battle.  If you don't come at me with the intent to cause me harm, to KILL me, you will be struck down.  Soul Society won't have to worry about executing you.  I'll kill you here and now."  However, he was waiting on her to attack this time.  Lightning circled around his body and the blade itself, his stance loose but ready to react.

FlaminGlory

Seeing his scarred torso, she knew that he had been in many battles and what he was telling her was true, that she needed to want to hurt him, but could she really do that. No now wasn't the time to hestate, every second she wasted her the closer something would happen to her mother and she didn't want anything to happen to her at all.

Looking right at him, she could smell the burnt ozone and knew what would happened to her if she failed to draw him back and she didn't want to feel that again. Running towards him, she had her whole intent on hurting him, to push him out of the way so to speak. There was no time for doubts, no time of hestation, she had to be willing to go through with this.

Jumping up, she prepared to do a slash down on him. She was ready to hurt him, she was going to teach him some manners.

DJGenXCide

He could feel her intent.  She was strong, she had fantastic potential.  But would she be able to do him harm?  His own blade came up, stopping hers, but it had enough force behind it to make him stumble half a step.  Given her sudden surge in strength, intent, the lightning he encircled himself with would do little more than tickle her at the moment.  She's growing stronger, he thought to himself.  In one day she'd found that intent.  It was a step in the right direction.

"Good girl," Zhou said, flicking his blade and pushing her back from him as if she weighed nothing more than a pound or two.  "More, young one.  Show me why you should be feared.  Show me why you're a dangerous opponent.  You need more.  That sword isn't going anywhere in your hand.  That's yours.  YOUR blade which YOU will use to bring back YOUR mother.  Can you do it?"  A flick of his wrist had Sky Dragon covering the distance between them in less time than it takes to blink, a heart to beat, or even a thought to be conveyed across the brain.  He merely hoped she used that same intent to deflect, or simply block the blow.  She was strong.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi watched as the sky dragon came closer and she wasn't going to back down or let this dragon push her back. Blocking it with her blade, she felt herself be pushed back a half of step, but she wasn't screaming out in pain or anything. A smile on her face as she found that she could do this and he was about to learn that she was a dangerous opponet.

Preparing to strike again, she rushed at him as she went to swing to the front of him, but at the last second she flashed stepped and aimed the sword at his side. Every intent on hurting him was there.

DJGenXCide

She wasn't the only one who could use shunpo.  The swing touched only air as he appeared a dozen feet away, yawning as he did so.  "C'mon little girl," Zhou said, running a hand through his purple hair.  "You're not going to win against me in a game of shunpo.  Electricity is fast and disturbs the spirit particles.  I'm going to win against you all day of the week.  And I don't use it until you do."  A smile on his face, the zanpaktou flicking back and forth in his hand, side to side.  "But it's a good start.  You're getting better.  Marked improvement.  Keep coming."

He beckoned her forward with his free hand, the other holding his sword easily and ready.  "Show me that intent, Natsumi.  Give me all that rage you feel.  Lets see what that blade of yours can do.  Or is the only thing it can do is look pretty in your hands?"

FlaminGlory

Glaring at him, she was ready to attack him again. Stepping forward, she came at him, with all the anger and intent she could muster as she started swinging at him. Intent on making him step back and then fall on his behind. She was going to make him stop yawning and make him start paying attention and to relize what she could do. She wasn't going to back down.

The thoughts of her mother came in her mind and it was what drove her to contuine this training.

DJGenXCide

He neither took a step back nor did he fall on his ass.  Every strike was met with his own blade, and the smile on his face was a dark, violent thing.  "More," Zhou said.  "More.  MORE!  Give me everything you got!"  Lightning encircled him, swirling around him as if it were a vortex.  It would have less effect on her than it had before, she'd been training, getting more adapted to it.  But of course, it was his natural element, a dangerous and volatile power that could be used for multiple things.

Rather than lash out at her directly, he merely detonated the power encircling him.  A sphere flashed from around him, going out in all directions as pure electrical energies would flash through the area.  The intent wasn't to cause harm, just distract so that his sword could flash out and strike at Natsumi.  While the blow didn't have the pure killing intent behind it, he meant to wound her.

FlaminGlory

Thinking that she would be able to beat him, she contuined to slash at him. Until she saw a flash which distracted her for only a second but in battle, she knew that a second was all it took to decided who one and who lost.

A sharp pain radiated through her body as she felt his blade connect. Pain showing in her face as she backed away from him.

DJGenXCide

"Tricks dear," Zhou said, watching blood fall from his blade.  "In a battle of equals, it's the one who's willing to fight dirty who'll win.  Honor is fine and dandy, but lets face it.  Fuck honor."  He pointed the blade at her, her blood sizzling along it as the lightning worked its way up and down the zanpaktou.  "You don't fight for honor.  You don't fight to make things look pretty.  You fight to WIN.  That's what it means to be the 11th division.  You fight, you win.  You win, your opponent is beaten or dead."

"The dead can't harm you again.  Only the living can.  So be prepared to face more pain than that.  More punishment than that.  To win.  To survive.  You do that?  And you'll save your mom."  A grin on his face, Zhou would call up to the shop above.  "URAHARA!  FOOD!  MEDICINE!"  A pause as he'd gesture towards her.  "Sheathe the blade.  Lets get you some grub and something to heal that wound.  And we'll continue after.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask Natsumi."

FlaminGlory

Looking right at him, she heard his words and saw her blood sizzle on his sword. Knowing now that being stronger wasn't going to be good enough, she would have to fight dirty when need be. She made a mental note to keep that in mind. Her eyes widen in surprise as he called the training off for now as it seemed he didn't want to kill her or anything.

Urahara came down with his two assistants who brought food and some medicine. "How she do today?" He asked as he knelt down and started to fix her wound.

"I wanted to ask how many divisions are there?" She asked him as she was wanted to know more about the soul socity.

DJGenXCide

Zhou would shrug in response to Urahara's question.  Obviously, he wasn't going to say anything in front of the poor girl.  "Thirteen," Zhou responded.  "At least, thirteen are all that you'll have to worry about.  There is another one, but it's by appointment only and we don't speak about it.  If you prove your worth in Soul Society, and stay alive, maybe you'll find out more."  Zhou was eating his food, blade returned to its sealed state and sheathed, her blood having been cleaned off by the lightning itself.

"You need to find out what else your blade is capable of," Zhou said.  "Almost every blade has certain abilities that are unleashed as you grow in strength.  Mine, as you've seen, enhances my speed, projects a protective aura around me, and can extend itself in the blink of an eye.  And that's only at the Shikai level.  Your father's zanpaktou is terrifying.  Byakuya's Bankai is a terrifying thing that brings opponents to their knees with ease."

FlaminGlory

Listening to what he said, she guessed that she had thirteen squads to defeat before she got to save her mother, but she knew that she could handle it. Flicking her eyes to Urahara, she told him a quite thank you for wrapping her wound up and he gave her a soft smile as if saying your welcome.

"Why do you say that?" She asked when he talked about how terrifying her father's zanpaktou was. Her mind was also wondering what her own would be able to do, she could feel it getting stronger, almost as much as she could feel herself getting stronger.

DJGenXCide

"His zanpaktou turns into a million blades that appear little more than dancing lights," Zhou said.  "In Shikai it's dangerous enough.  Pure speed may work against it.  When he uses Bankai?"  Zhou merely shook his head.  "There's no point in trying to battle against it.  One blade turns into dozens, and dozens of blades turn into many more millions of dancing lights, each a single blade that cuts like a razor."  A laugh as he'd take a bite of food.

"I believe the only captain more powerful than Byakuya is Yamamoto himself.  And that is only because his zanpaktou is the most powerful one in Soul Society currently.  Legend says, though, that yours will be even more powerful when you're at your strongest."  A smile on his face.  "Of course you have to gain that strength to use it, Natsumi.  Don't get cocky just yet."

FlaminGlory

The sword sounded amazing and she wondered if she would have to go against him but she wasn't sure if she wanted to or not. Taking a bite of her food, she flicked eyes away from him. "Like I would get cocky." She stated simply as she didn't think that her blade would be that powerful.

"What is this legend everyone keeps talking about?" She asked him as it had been something people had been talking about alot.

DJGenXCide

"That your zanpaktou will bring about the end of Soul Society," Zhou said.  "Red Lotus is something of a legend within Soul Society.  Your mother and father should not have had a child together, because that child will bring about the desetruction of Soul Society.  I don't buy it.  But I also know that if I wanted to I could kill you right now and the only person who might be able to stop it is Urahara over there."  Zhou was devouring his food, drinking the water to go with it.

"You've got to get strong enough to use that blade properly.  It's why your father had me do all of this.  Give you time to unlock as much of your strength as possible."

FlaminGlory

"And why would he want to help me, if I'm suppose to destroy the soul socity?" She asked him as she looked over at him, slowly eating some of the food. She didn't even want to set foot in the soul socity but it seemed that fate decided that she need to go there.

Although she doubted that she would every want to destroy anything at all. Urhara was done with her wound and he sat down and joined in on their lunch. "So you intend to train her all the way?" He asked him.

DJGenXCide

Zhou regarded her for a few moments, drinking a bit more before setting it aside.  "I know it may not seem this way," Zhou began.  "But your father does love you.  Otherwise he wouldn't have told me to train you, here, in a spot where very few know about.  You and your mother mean quite a bit to him.  Subordinates have been searching for the two of you for some time, and he's made sure the efforts went no where.  However, when commanded to go himself, he knew that the time had come."  A shrug of his shoulders.  "I was originally beneath him until I transferred to Zaraki's division.  He knew he could trust me."

Then of course he was turning and speaking to Urahara.  "Take her as far as I can.  I'm not far from being able to manifest bankai, so I'm hoping she can help push me to that last little bit.  And if she can...well.  We'll see what happens from there."  A shrug of his shoulders once more, and he was laying back, relaxing.