New plots from ZhenShanMei

Started by ZhenShanMei, December 20, 2014, 03:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZhenShanMei

✧ ☢ PLOTS ARCHIVE ☢ ✧

I use anime pictures for inspiration, but please don't let that put you off if you prefer live action pictures.

Schoolhouse Rock New
Pairing: Teacher x Student
Setting: Contemporary / School
Theme: Comedy / Romance / Drama / Dominant Female / Older Male
Kinks: Blackmail / Teasing / Foreplay / Dirty Talking / Breast Smothering / Face-Sitting
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This plot takes place during the senior year of a privileged and insolent high school girl. Her father is a wealthy entrepreneur and since her freshman year, she has used both his power and finances to mold her high school life to her desired specifications. By means of bribes to placate the greedy and threats to intimidate the spineless, she was able to bend and break every rule in the book without consequence in addition to acquiring a number of special luxuries. The greatest threat to her perfect system came in the form of an awkward authoritarian. Though at first glance he would seem like an easily neutralized nuisance, but the new educator was not so easily swayed. No amount of money or level of intimidation was greater than his naive sense of justice, honor and integrity. Just as she was about to admit defeat, she discovered a weakness in the new instructor that would bring him to his knees.

"Thank you for giving me an 'A' on my late assignment. You are just so sweet."

Lay Your Ghosts to Rest New
Pairing: Reaper x Maiden
Setting: Fantasy / Medieval
Theme: Romance / Mystery / Horror / Adventure
Kinks: Obsession / Possession / Fear / Biting / Voyeurism / Chains
This is the story of a young woman, a young woman who met with a horrific injustice just before her death. It was a gruesome crime against her and her family that went wholly unpunished. When Death came to carry her soul to the after life, it was clear to him that she was not prepared to accept her fate without first avenging the wrong done against her and against those she once loved. It was a song the Reaper had heard time and time again throughout the centuries. Like the others before her, he gave her a choice: she could follow him to her final resting place or she could remain on earth within the veil for all eternity eventually becoming nothing more than a dangerous and violent spirit. The girl did not choose either option. Instead, she offered to give up her soul to the reaper if only he would prolong her life until her vengeance is carried out. 

"Your time is almost up."

The Swan's Princess New
Pairing: Princess x Sorcerer
Setting: Fantasy / Medieval
Theme: Romance / Mystery / Drama / Dominant Male / Older Male
Kinks: Possession / Force / Fear / Dirty Talking / Discipline / Punishments / Cock Slapping / Uppity / Caging
Once upon a time in a far away land, there was a king who ruled a mighty kingdom and, yet, he was sad for he was growing old and had no children of his own to inherit the thrown. Then happily a daughter was born, a beautiful princess. Delighted, the king announced her birth across the country and far away lands inviting many to come and share his joy. Kings and queens came from all around offering gifts to the child and their blessings to long life and prosperity. Unbeknownst to them, there was another guest present. An evil enchanter. The princess' birth was of little concern to him for he was preparing to take the kingdom for himself by means of the forbidden arts. However, rumors of his sinister plan reached the king's ear. On the eve of his assault, the king's soldiers attacked, the enchanter's powers were plunged into darkness. The enchanter was banished from the kingdom, but not before making a frightening promise:

''Some day, I'll get my power back and when I do, everything you own, everything you love, will be mine.''

Every precaution was made to keep the royal family safe from harm, but in time, the threat was forgotten. Instead, the kingdom looked forward to the celebration of the princess' birthday. Little did they know, she would be at the center of the enchanter's next plan to take over the throne.

"I was hoping you'd say you'd be mine, but it looks as if you need another day to think about it."

Nights of the Cursed New
Pairing: Vampire x Hunter
Setting: Modern / Fantasy
Theme: Romance / Drama / Horror
Kinks: Obsession / Stalking / Fear / Biting / Roughhousing / Wrestling / Hypnotism / Choking / Scratching / Verbal Abuse / Nipple sucking
Following a lead involving a serious of missing people and gruesome deaths, an ambitious monster hunter was certain all the evidence pointed to a textbook case of vampires. Upon arriving in the small town, he met a young woman who seemed to have witnessed some very strange things. During his investigation, he realized she had a lot of tips and knowledge about the case that greatly helped his hunt. As a result, they spent a great deal of time together and, for the first time in his life, he fell in love. Determined to protect her, he went through great lengths to see she was safe. Nothing could have prepared him for the moment he discovers his vile prey is none other than the love of his life. Feeling betrayed, the hunter vows to stop at nothing until has the treacherous vampire's head.

"Kill me, but only if you will truly be happy in a world where I no longer exist."

Extracurricular Activities
Pairing: Student x Student
Theme: Comedy / Romance / Dominant Male
Kinks: Force / Blackmail / Teasing / Foreplay / Dirty Talking / Titfucking / Spanking / Discipline / Punishments / Face-Fucking / Anal Sex / Nipple sucking
With finals steadily approaching, a geeky college girl needs an A to pass the class or else repeat it! Desperately, she seeks out the smartest student to help her study. When he tells her that he expects to be paid for his services, she agrees instantly without realizing he wasn't exactly talking about money.

"You wont get the answer to number five until you've paid your tutoring fees."

The Imposition New
Pairing: Teacher x Student
Theme: Comedy / Romance / Dominant Male / Older Male / Submissive Female
Kinks: Force / Fear / Foreplay / Spanking / Discipline / Punishments
The new vice principal is more strict about rules and punishments then the students are used to and one poor girl can't stop breaking the rules. Is the vice principle too strict? Is the student just too clumsy? Or are the punishments a sweet temptation?

"I've told you over a dozen times not to forget your hall pass. Surely, you have it somewhere..."

Heart Baby New
Pairing: Uncle x Niece
Setting: Contemporary
Theme: Comedy / Romance / Drama / Older Male
Kinks: Teasing / Foreplay / Tickling
They met. They kissed. They parted without a word. The next day, he turns up at dinner with her parents... and he's her father's stepbrother! Thirteen years her senior and her uncle by marriage alone, he has been trusted with the duty of looking out for her while her parents are working overseas for two years.

''I've always been jealous of my brother for having such a cute daughter."

The Devil's Mask New
Pairing: Employer x Employee
Setting: Contemporary / Office
Theme: Romance / Drama / Dominant Male
Kinks: Obsession / Possession / Stalking / Force / Rape / Fear / Blackmail / Dirty Talking / Discipline / Punishments / Hair Pulling / Face-Fucking / Anal Sex
A young receptionist is content in her relationship with her boyfriend who is also her co-worker. That's why she despises herself for drinking too much at a party one night and sleeping with the company president. He's a devil who publicly wears an angel's mask and he tells her that if she doesn't want her boyfriend to lose his job or find out about her drunken infidelity, then she'll continue sleeping with him in secret.

''I do hope your boyfriend doesn't miss you too much since you've been working so much overtime."

Hide in the Fairytale New
Pairing: Human x Lycanthrope
Setting: Modern / Fantasy
Theme: Comedy / Romance / Mystery / Horror
Kinks: Force / Fear / Teasing / Biting / Dirty Talking / Roughhousing / Voyeurism / Crotch Sniffing / Beastiality / Scratching / Leash & Collar / Caging / Anal Sex / Knotted Cocks
A certain girl was saved from a drunkard by a wolf. Mistaking it for a stray, she decides to adopt the beautiful and entrancing creature. Little does she know  her new pet turns into a fine-looking guy! Can she keep him under control? 

''Don't be afraid of me, I won't bite you too hard."

Falling Inside the Black New
Pairing: Police Officer x Detective
Setting: Contemporary / Supernatural
Theme: Romance / Drama / Mystery / Horror / Adventure
Kinks: Obsession / Possession / Force / Voyeurism
A former police officer with a record of excellence and the guts and guile to back it up finds she has to return to the force in order to earn some extra money for her upcoming wedding. Going back to work turned out to be harder than she thought when she was appointed to an elite unit who solve crimes that have been classified as unsolvable. Partnered with a mysterious genius who is unable to feel emotions, or even to leave his room, she acts as his eyes and ears to piece together clues even as her own personal life falls apart around her.

''The suspect must have held down the victim like this. Tell me, do you feel afraid?"

The Secret Life of Daydreams New
Pairing: Paparazzi x Celebrity
Theme: Comedy / Romance / Drama / Horror / Dominant Female
Kinks: Obsession / Possession / Stalking / Rape / Fear / Blackmail / Teasing / Foreplay / Breast Smothering / Face-Sitting / Exhibitionism / Voyeurism
When a broke journalist is threatened by his debt collectors, he picks up his camera and turns to paparazzi work for some quick cash. It seemed luck was in his favor when he overheard exclusive information of a famous actress and her secret plans for the summer. After following her for a few weeks, he is pleased with his collection of photographs and looks forward to taking a few more to sell and finally clear his debts. However, he was not expecting the actress to show up at his door. 

''This is what you've wanted all along, isn't it?"

Goodbye to Everything New
Pairing: Student x Student
Theme: Drama / Horror / Mystery / Dominant Male
Kinks: Obsession / Possession / Stalking / Force / Rape / Fear / Teasing / Biting / Dirty Talking / Face Slapping / Discipline / Punishments / Hair Pulling / Verbal Abuse / Anal Sex
Looking back, a smart and timid college student could not fathom how she ended up in her present situation. It all started with typical chemistry lab project. A classmate asked her to be his partner and she agreed. That classmate is now her loving boyfriend and tyrannical tormentor.

''I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."