It's Mardi Gras Time! (F for M)

Started by JuliettaRossi, February 13, 2012, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliettaRossi

Craving!!! It's Mardi Gras time! I'm looking for a short term SL, something quick over maybe a few days...A lust at first sight story. Perhaps a masked ball, perhaps a chance meeting on the streets of the French Quarter. This can be a quick back alley/garden tryst, or perhaps even a multi-person masked ball affair (MFM maybe). Plot is important, as are details. Please know about Mardi Gras/the French Quarter in New Orleans, etc. I'm open to ideas! I'm interested in someone to play a single (unattached) male or multiple single males.  Not looking for a NC scene either.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking ultimately for an older male to play a dominant role, so please do not come to me with your young adults, please. The characters I play are independent, tough, and flawed. I don't like perfection. Perfection is boring. I also don't care for weak men. Sorry, simply not my thing. I'm not looking to be anyone's mistress - quite the opposite in fact. It will just take a bit of play to find that submissive streak...It's called a challenge, as opposed to a girl who simply lays there and takes it.

I try to be as considerate as possible, please do the same. I have a life and expect you to as well. If we decide to play, please do not just disappear. It's rude. Tell me you have a problem/need to go/are tired (in the case of IMs) - I'll understand. The no's on my lists are no's. I'll take your wants into consideration as much as possible (Is that not the role of a sub?). I've been told my no's are a bit too long. They're not your no's. In cases of different story lines (SLs), the things I don't enjoy (but you may) can be brought into play a little more readily - if the time calls for them, I'm not opposed to that. I will say though that I will not be bullied into playing something I don't want to play. I enjoy literate play - quality to quantity - though quantity with quality is especially adored.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

JuliettaRossi

(I've had a few people show interest in this SL. I'm not sure who to start with and I think I'd rather let you get an idea of what I'm looking for, so I've included the first post for the story. If you want to play - please reply with either a post in PM or a message and I'll get us started on a thread. I'm not looking for an 'Eyes Wide Shut' scene. As for knowing the Quarter, I can handle most of the landmarks/streets/etc. If you care to know about them you can Google them to learn. I will be interjecting it with a little bit of NOLA because I love the city so much!)

Julietta checked her hair and make up one more time before leaving. Tonight was going to be a long night. She wasn't sure how she had been talked into this. She found a dress...something so much not her...A beautiful mask to accompany it. Everyone was to wear one. She had spent hours in the mask shop on St. Ann St, touching, trying them on. There were so many to choose from. She knew she didn't want to hold one up all night, so it had to be one to wear. She had finally settled on a red and gold mask with filigree swirls. She had pinned part of her hair back and up, the rest allowed to flow over her shoulders, a soft brown. The dress she wore was comprised of a tightly tied red bodice with gold swirls embroidered into it, which she did have to admit helped her out considerably up top - her breasts two soft curves offered up above the edge of the bodice. It fit snug to her waist, opening into a soft full skirt. She had practiced moving in it throughout the week - it was quite the change from working as a lawyer in suits and the occasional pencil skirt. It made her feel feminine - something she often did not feel in her profession.

The ball was a benefit. Something her firm did every year, but this would be the first time she'd ever taken part. She usually sent an assistant or simply donated money and was done with it. She was too busy it always seemed. This year though, one of her best friends convinced her she should go - get out and have some fun. It would be anonymous. No one would recognize her - especially done up as she was. It wasn't the utilitarian braid down her back she normally wore day in and day out. She didn't live far from the Bourbon Orleans where the event was being held. The Quarter was always filled with people this time of year. Mardi Gras had descended on the city once again, but the events were just beginning - the main parades wouldn't be for another week. People were streaming into the city, taking up hotels, parking, filling the stores and restaurants. There were strands of beads hanging from virtually anything that could hold them. The evenings would turn into drunken debauchery further down the street in another few days. These were the nicest of the days and evenings - the air was still cool and you could still get by on the sidewalks.

Julietta left her home, walking through the garden to exit through the sidewalk gate. It was completely enclosed and passionflower and ivy vines crept up and over the top, climbing down the outside to meet the cracked concrete. The street lamps were lit, casting a soft glow on the street. People watched her and she was somewhat embarrassed for the looks she got. She was used to being watched in a court room...not out on the streets. A few more minutes and she was entering into the hotel - quite nice inside - plush carpeting, large windows, a baby grand in the foyer. The building had been used for the Quadroon balls and was quite piece of history despite the interior remodel and hotel atmosphere. Tonight that was pushed aside, the decorations making it much more than a simple hotel. An attendant checked her invitation and directed her toward the old ballroom, done up in the colors of Mardi Gras, the sounds of music drifting through the corridors. It was gorgeous inside with all the decorations. She stopped off to the side to look around - taking it all in, the people already dancing - women in full gowns, men in tuxedos and suits - all wearing masks, tables full of food and drinks off to one side, tables lining the other with beautiful centerpieces in purple, gold and green, ostrich feathers arching from the center of each,  people chatting and laughing, waiters making their way through easily with trays of champagne and small bites of food, the band up front filling the room with sound.