YUGIOH!: Duels 2 (The most popular yugioh game on Elliquiy just got better!)

Started by Patriarch, January 15, 2011, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriarch

Okay!

Since no one, yes, NO ONE, has yet stepped up to start their story - your GMs have got the message. You're shy. It's okay, it happens. *winks* For all your enthusiasm, it's clear you'd prefer a more traditional start  before your stories start becoming personalized.

So, we're forming one.

Two threads are being created as I type by Yasarra - my lovely partner in crime. You will wake up in one of those two threads. In the first will be...

Thorn
The White Dusk
Flash
Hyena

In the second will be...

Zarazel
Genso
Yasarra
Shadowfox

Yes, Yasarra is playing a character too - for those of you who weren't aware. *smiles*

The links will be posted once they're ready. Let's make this happen, shall we?

-Stairc

ZameRagues

Hello there

I know that you are not accepting new players, but I enjoy the game and am interested in the rp.
so if either a spot opens up or you begin accepting new duelists.
I am interested in joining, so if a spot does appear let me know please.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Bloody Rose

You can have mine, I don't think I can keep going in this rp I really don't have that much time left. Sorry people.