News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Queen Elsa

Hina storms off in the direction of Aaron's apartment, pissed as hell.

azzmeister89

following Aaron tried to apologize "i'm sorry Hina, this is my fault"

Queen Elsa

Hina stays silent, waiting for an explaination.

Wajin

Masa got into the car and got driven off, he looked at the men in the car and simply said "Find them... and bring them to me" He said, talking about the hitmen
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

he looked Panicked "i promise i'll explain everything about my past once were inside ok?" he looked over at his apartment and saw five men in black suites waiting for him, one of them showed him a badge and he nodded "you'll be safe inside, i promise"

Queen Elsa

"Save it, Aaron. You were very rude to Masa when he was only trying to help."

Wajin

"And find out why the americans are here, I want to know what that Aaron boy is up to, he... interests me" He said to one of the suited guys "use father's contacts in America if needed, I want to know everything"
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

"ok maybe i was a little angry with him, we had a little falling out earlier, i'll apologize to him when i see him next, promise"

Queen Elsa

Hina's expression slowly softened and she took Aaron's hand in hers. "Just be more careful, ok?... You can't get on his bad side... He's involved with the Yakuza..."

azzmeister89

"thats one of the reasons i was so angry" he smiled softly then "your not hurt though so i at least owe him a coffee and a apology, now do you want me to tell you everything or not?"

Queen Elsa

Hina nods. "Yes. I am... quite confused, to say the least."

Gavlois

(...the plot thickens...)
O/O

azzmeister89

(this is water compared to the syrup i'm about to turn it into Gav...... wow that was a terrible way of saying it.... never mind)

"well come on then and get inside, you'll be a lot safer"

Queen Elsa

(Rotfl) Hina nods and follows him inside.

Gavlois

(eww that was supposed to be an innuendo wasnt it?)
O/O

azzmeister89

(it wasnt meant to be an innuendo but i should have thought of that before i said it i guess)

once they were inside Aaron sighed and slumped on his sofa "well where to begin" he muttered

Gavlois

(well I'll be looking forward to your syrup then *winks*)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina sat down next to him and paid close attention.

azzmeister89

taking a deep breath Aaron looked over at her "my mother, she was a distant cousin to the British royal family, my father was from a very old family in England's northern neighbor, Scotland, so in essence i was what the rich of England would call, from the finer cloth." he paused then taking another deep breath "our royal family is smaller now, more of the royals are falling for people who due to there birth in a non noble family would not be allowed to have a position in the royal family and so the number of people who will take the thrown each time is getting smaller and smaller, so it was decided that people of noble blood would be selected at random to be on a list, and the ruler at the time could then pick someone on the list to marry off to a member of the royal family, i was on that list along with many other children, since the day of my birth" he smiled apologetically then "another powerful old family had several names on that list and decided to try and take out  the competition, my whole family was murdered because he wanted a spot on the royal family and a title, i was saved thankfully by a woman who worked for my mother as a personal assistant, she took me to the police and had me put into witness protection, every time the press got close to finding me i was moved, spain, italy, germany and france all had me in there care until four years ago, paris's press got wind of my location, so i was moved here" his eyes looked hollow from telling the tale "i guess you kind of know the rest" 

Queen Elsa

"Oh... Aaron... That's awful..."

azzmeister89

(man this forum is giving me tones of juicey idea's i love rping with everyone on here ;)......)

Aaron shrugged "that was almost 18 years ago, i got over it" he sighed "but as long as i'm still under 18 i'm a target, the moment i come of age i'll be an official royal candidate, a prince if you like, in England the assassination of a Royal, even just the candidates is punishable by death, its the only crime we give death sentences for, i guess they'll take me back to England when i'm 18, man that will give school some gossip, think you can handle people knowing you dated a prince?" he smiled his usual cheeky smile then, although it didn't reach his eyes.

Queen Elsa

"What?... You... You have to go back to England?..." She searched his eyes, desperate to find some sort of sign that he was playing a joke on her.

azzmeister89

"probably" he sighed again "i love it here in japan but if they need me back in England, i cant refuse an order from the Royal family" he looked at her again, his expression sad "i want to be able to stay here forever"

Queen Elsa

"But... But without you... I couldn't... I can't..."