This game is rigged

Started by Sabby, February 02, 2008, 07:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

You heard me.

The idea is that the biggest Pay Per View event on the planet is a fighting arena between super heroines. Only the wealthiest and most influential actually get seats to see the fights. They place their bets, and the world watches these girls fight to submission or knock out, the contest always throwing a wild card in, like a weapon or a special guest fighter.

Little do the viewers know, the whole thing is fake. These girls are all friends and partners who get out there and please the paying gamblers, working the system to its biggest profits and viewer satisfaction possible.

Of course, no one knows these girls civilian identities. So they are free to go clubbing and have normal lives, but once they're in the arena, they're actress's and bitter rivals.

I have my character thought out. We can throw in any number of wild cards. Bound arms, being chained together, special melee weapons, tag teams, and new arenas with hazards.

Serenity Vixen

Ohhhhh   Mud pits?

chocolate sauce?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sabby

Somehow I knew you would jump at this XD

Yes, that could happen... and the special win condition could even be licking the chocolate off to reveal symbols.

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sabby

Brandon

That sounds fun. Count me in as well, Ive already got a character idea
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

Serenity Vixen

I just love that pic Brandon uses. If she only had cat features she would be my idea of the perfect girl :P

Brandon

Careful what you wish for SV. I might put some on and then replace her pic with Lita's in Neko's in space :P
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby