What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyragon

Currently a very old black/white Batman T-Shirt & boxer shorts. One day, I’ll be wearing something interesting, but that day is not today.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a dark red long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

My outfit's a bit mismatched. :) A blue striped top, khaki slacks, a brown knitted cardigan with copper threads through it, black and white spotted socks, and a pretty pair of earrings I got as an early birthday present.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds tooth pleated skirt with a white cashmere pullover, black tights and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray pencil skirt, pale gray long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels

AmberStarfire

A NaNoWriMo t-shirt (with a dragon on it, which is appropriate because I'm writing a dragon story), track pants and a long brown cardigan. I also have my hair tied in a bun with a scrunchie.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks and a beige pullover sweater with a high rolled collar and brown leather ankle boots

Beguile's Mistress

With the Super Bowl this weekend we had a party today and casual dress so I dug out a red and gold ensemble of slacks and a gold satiny blouse to wear with my black leather ballet flats.  I'm a Steelers fan but my good friend is a 49ers devotee so I'm supporting his team!

GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 9ers! :D

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt, sheer white dotted Swiss long-sleeved blouse over a white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white tweedy pencil skirt, white Oxford cloth button down shirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Camel hair straight skirt and pale beige long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer beige stockings and chocolate brown heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black denim jeans, bright red (for Nation Wear Red Day) cable-knit sweater, oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

A light gray skirt suit with a straight skirt and fitted jacket and while tailored color long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and black heels.  Almost included a coffee stain due to trying to stay awake.

AlekDelaunay

Glow in the dark Iron Man shirt & pj's

TickleTongue

I am wearing a green t-shirt with a faded logo of a road runner with Arizona written underneath along with black and red pyjama bottoms and a pair of reading glasses
Under construction

O/o
Thank you:) Peace out!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175092.0

AlekDelaunay

A knee-high burgundy dress, green & black Kermit leggings, & black ankle socks

Beguile's Mistress

Blue and white striped two-piece outfit, slacks and long-sleeved tunic, black leather ballet flats

TickleTongue

Dark blue navy blazer with a slightly lighter navy short sleeve dress shirt (so my tattoo peeks from the bottom of the left arm) dark navy pleated dress pants with light blue otter socks with the otters laying on their backs.  Belt in hand and placed on its hooked.  Day is done! Day is done!
Under construction

O/o
Thank you:) Peace out!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175092.0

Beguile's Mistress

Pale pink sweatshirt with roses painted on the front and fuzzy white socks since I went home today after dialysis instead of going in to work. 

Beguile's Mistress

Medium blue long-sleeved cotton shirt with black slacks and black suede ankle boots

hugsfrombehind

an oversized t shirt. nothing else.

Twisted Crow

A black T-Shirt that says "I'll be your Mickey" (with a Mickey Mouse head silhouette around it). Blue Jean's, running shoes, beanie hat and my FRC jacket from my days as an NDE Technician. Dog tags underneath my shirt, from my days in the Army.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, dotted Swiss long-sleeved blouse over a plain white camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks, pale yellow long-sleeved blouse, black leather ballet flats

Malkavian