Hogwarts: The Next Generation Recruitment Thread (Still Recruiting)

Started by Untamed Skies, March 12, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

I finished my binge watching of HP movies! So I may want to jump in with a character or two. I need to finish up some RL stuff and look over the threads so it may by the end of this coming week. I'll keep an eye out for a face claim or two though.

EDIT:

Actually - if not already taken, can I reserve Sarah McDaniel and Anthony Gastelier?
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Peripherie on July 22, 2018, 04:28:48 PM
I finished my binge watching of HP movies! So I may want to jump in with a character or two. I need to finish up some RL stuff and look over the threads so it may by the end of this coming week. I'll keep an eye out for a face claim or two though.

EDIT:

Actually - if not already taken, can I reserve Sarah McDaniel and Anthony Gastelier?

Take your time, there is no rush.

Your face claims are reserved for you.

Mellific

If people would find it helpful, I'm thinking about making something that lists out the major events in game and summarizes them. That way we can keep track of it all and have a running reference guide.

Not much has happened in the game just yet - there have been two GM events, one of which being the sorting ceremony, which is sort of self explanatory. But, it might be nice to have a place with dates and summaries to look back at. Especially if we're getting some lovely new faces in here! Squee!  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

HockeyGod

Quote from: Mellific on July 22, 2018, 05:28:52 PM
If people would find it helpful, I'm thinking about making something that lists out the major events in game and summarizes them. That way we can keep track of it all and have a running reference guide.

Not much has happened in the game just yet - there have been two GM events, one of which being the sorting ceremony, which is sort of self explanatory. But, it might be nice to have a place with dates and summaries to look back at. Especially if we're getting some lovely new faces in here! Squee!  :-)

Love this idea  :D

Cailleach

Quote from: Mellific on July 22, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

This would be wonderful actually, thank you Mellific.

Quote from: HockeyGod on July 22, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
Love this idea  :D

*waves*
He's my mentor he is *grins and waves*

Mellific

Here is what I've come up with thus far: (Things will be added along as we continue with the game)

Summary of events that have taken place thus far in game

Friday, 1 September 2017 - Hogwarts Express - The train ride to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This event has concluded. Sorting Ceremony - All returning and new students of Hogwarts are welcomed to the great hall with a sorting ceremony (for the new students) and a grand feast (for all to enjoy). Note: Even though this event is over, if you want to play the sorting hat scene out, just PM the GM's with that request. For a list of students and their houses, just refer to the Accepted Characters thread.

Saturday, 23 September 2017 - Quidditch Tryouts - All students interested in joining the Quidditch team for their respective House are allowed to tryout this year, after the scandal of several key members of the team from last year, were caught cheating with Felix Felicis to enhance their chances of winning. Note: This scene has been stalled for some time. If you would like your character to be on the Quidditch team, please PM the GM's with that request. Currently all of the Slytherin spots are filled, but we might still be able to work something out.

Friday, 29 September 2017 - Black Lake Bonfire - Hosted by Aaric Balor. *GM Plot Event took place here.* Fergus, a halfblood Hufflepuff first year and Alyssa, a pureblood Slytherin sixth year (NPC's) get into a confrontation when Fergus clumsily spills his butterbeer all over her. Things escalate when he tries to wipe the stains away, and Alyssa warns him not to touch her. She bumps into him and topples backward, right into the lake. She drew her wand and pointed it straight at Fergus. A few other students intervened, no one was hurt and no spells were cast. Alyssa left the scene and Fergus summoned his pet rat, Chip, only to discover that he was turned into a squeaking statue. Fergus believes Alyssa had something to do with it.

O/O | A/A | MM

HockeyGod

Quote from: Cailleach on July 23, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
*waves*
He's my mentor he is *grins and waves*

Ack - there are many better than me ;) Glad you are jumping into things.  ;D

Vael the Destroyer

I'm posting potential interest here.

As long as there is room for a Goth/punk/alternative homosexual male who dresses in a gender non-conforming way.

Mellific

Quote from: Symphonic on July 24, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
I'm posting potential interest here.

As long as there is room for a Goth/punk/alternative homosexual male who dresses in a gender non-conforming way.

We're thrilled to have your interest, and of course there is room! Plenty of it!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Mellific on July 24, 2018, 09:28:33 AM
We're thrilled to have your interest, and of course there is room! Plenty of it!  ;D

Thank you so much for your welcoming attitude! I'll have to figure some things out but I believe I have a face already thought out and a name and all that jazz. Just need to fill out a character sheet and take the pottermore quiz.

In addition: is there any way I could reserve Ash Stymest as the face claim for my character Mercy Moon?

Untamed Skies

Flower

Vael the Destroyer