Henderson's One on One requests (Looking for F)

Started by Henderson, December 27, 2011, 06:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henderson

Introductory Note: Yes... I am totally a roleplaying game nerd. Yes, the vaaast majority of these suggestions are in fact, roleplaying game related. What can I say? I know what i like. If you don't like this sort of stuff you might as well look away now, i'm not so much a fan of 'Cheating Husband' or 'Saucy Milkman' style stuff. That being said, I also love Smut. So while I don't mind low-to-no sex in my games I do relish in it.

Most of these suggestions will be ultimately rules light. Character creation will involve 'Name' 'Short Backstory' 'Type/Race' and potentially 'Political Faction' and a rough idea of what the character is capable of doing. If you really want full on Rules i SHOULD be able to provide a full on gaming experience, but I don't allways have the time to have to pay too much attention to rules.

On top of that, if you see something in the list below that you might be interested in but you allready have an idea for it or you'd rather be the person running it or you want to play it freeform, please feel free to ask for that as well. I'm also interested in finding out what particular things people want to explore with each potential game - wether thats emotional, situational or sexual or all of the above is great. If i know you want to focus on the feeling of detachment from the mortal world, or even just if you just want something with a lot of sex-toy play in it, let me know!

Please reply via IM or in this post - I'm happy to play over Private Messages or Forum so don't be shy.

Games I could see myself Running

World of Darkness: Changeling - The Lost
The Gentry love to have playthings. But for the lucky few, escape is a distinct possibility. The character is suddenly in london, no memory of how she got there or why. Worse still, something seems to have changed dramatically about her...
Changeling the Lost is a game of beautiful madness. Take a lookie here and see if it piques your interest - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changeling:_The_Lost
Alternatively, if you know the system pitch me a character concept and away we go!

World of Darkness: Werewolf - The Forsaken
It's in the blood. Deep down where your heart beats is the half-spirit soul of an Uratha, one of Father Wolf's brood. A violent first change brings a new werewolf into the fold and opens a young woman's eyes to a world hidden from her full human senses...
Werewolf the Forsaken is a game of Feral Savagery, Animistic Spirits and brutal pack politics - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf:_The_Forsaken
Alternatively, if you know the system feel free to pitch me a concept of a character!

World of Darkness: Mage - The Awakening
In one dramatic moment, one point of sublime epithany, a young woman's soul reaches out through the lie keeping magic from seeping into the world unhindered and writes her name on a great watchtower, binding magic into her soul and awakening her sleeping mind...
Mage the Awakening is a game of Supernal Exploration and Magical Power - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mage:_The_Awakening
Alternatively, if you know the system feel free to pitch me a concept of a character!
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Henderson

Cleaned up a bit and added some more 'Games i could be convinced to run'
A level 5 Solo Lurker!