[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

Quote from: Wispyr on March 04, 2016, 12:03:32 AM
Given the popularity of Asian's in this game, and that the majority of the cast is Singers / Dancers / Music Developers I have decided the following:

MCA's headmaster is Psy, and it is now a Korean-American Dance & Music school.

The official school mascot is a horse.

The schools theme song and dance are Gangnam Style.

HEEEEYYYYYYY SEEEXXXXXYYYY LAAAAAADY.

No not really I promise.

I laughed so hard that I woke my cats. XD

Wispyr

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 12:11:16 AM
By the way, if I'm allowed to ask,who exactly are the villains going to be? :3
Do you mean... In general? Or like who will be playing them? They'll be NPC'd in plot lines by yours truly.

As for 'who' they are... Well... They're the darkness that beat up the empire in the first place. Only now they're back... and pissed off they missed this world!

Tokyorose627

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 04, 2016, 12:14:05 AM
Do you mean... In general? Or like who will be playing them? They'll be NPC'd in plot lines by yours truly.

As for 'who' they are... Well... They're the darkness that beat up the empire in the first place. Only now they're back... and pissed off they missed this world!

I mean as in "who" they are, but you'll probably keep that a secret I'm sure... :3

Zhu Que

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 12:14:24 AM
Make sure they don't scratch you! lol

I'm good, they just decided that now they must love on me to make me suffer the fluff.... except the one who was(is still) actually sleeping on me... he's just drooling on me...

Also... I've been meaning to ask... I swear I've seen that gif you have as your avatar before, but I can't place it... Would you tell me who/what that is?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 04, 2016, 12:20:23 AM
I'm good, they just decided that now they must love on me to make me suffer the fluff.... except the one who was(is still) actually sleeping on me... he's just drooling on me...

Also... I've been meaning to ask... I swear I've seen that gif you have as your avatar before, but I can't place it... Would you tell me who/what that is?

lol i think you know it because you asked about another RP I believe that I'm on. Special Kind, correct?

Zhu Que

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 12:30:33 AM
lol i think you know it because you asked about another RP I believe that I'm on. Special Kind, correct?

I meant to ask you when I first saw it over there. I mean that I feel like I know what it is from, not just that I've seen it before. I just can't place it... It is like when I know a kpop group or song, but can't recall the name off the top of my head--drives me nuts.

EDIT-- Hey, Wispyr, I might have an idea to get away from the 'Asian=singer/music person' thing we've got going on... I can adjust the backstory some, if you want to get more variety in the game.

Wispyr

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 04, 2016, 12:35:19 AM
I meant to ask you when I first saw it over there. I mean that I feel like I know what it is from, not just that I've seen it before. I just can't place it... It is like when I know a kpop group or song, but can't recall the name off the top of my head--drives me nuts.

EDIT-- Hey, Wispyr, I might have an idea to get away from the 'Asian=singer/music person' thing we've got going on... I can adjust the backstory some, if you want to get more variety in the game.
You're absolutely fine as is Zhu. Far be it from me to stifle peoples creativity. If it's what you have in your brain, roll with it. I want everyone to be playing what they want, so they're enjoying themselves, so the game lives and thrives.

And I happen to be in the know, and am aware that there are characters of different natures incoming yet.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 04, 2016, 12:35:19 AM

Oh I get you, no probs! :D

The artist's name in my gif is Aoi Shouta, a Japanese Singer and seiyuu in Japan. I use him as my Male OC's face claim for this RP, and basically any RP in general.

Angie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 12:43:43 AM
Oh I get you, no probs! :D

The artist's name in my gif is Aoi Shouta, a Japanese Singer and seiyuu in Japan. I use him as my Male OC's face claim for this RP, and basically any RP in general.

Seiyuu = Voice Actor, for anyone like me who had to immediately run to Google for a definition.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 04, 2016, 12:46:49 AM
Seiyuu = Voice Actor, for anyone like me who had to immediately run to Google for a definition.

Oops, sorry, should have used the english term lol

Zhu Que

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 12:48:08 AM
Oops, sorry, should have used the english term lol

lol, I didn't even realize that you used a term most wouldn't recognize.

I guess that is what happens when you get accustomed to other languages being interspersed in your daily life.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 04, 2016, 12:59:39 AM
lol, I didn't even realize that you used a term most wouldn't recognize.

I guess that is what happens when you get accustomed to other languages being interspersed in your daily life.

yeah, pretty much lol

Angie

My english teacher taught me, if I do not know a word, look it up. So I looked it up.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 04, 2016, 01:01:57 AM
My english teacher taught me, if I do not know a word, look it up. So I looked it up.

that's pretty good advice

Zhu Que

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 04, 2016, 01:01:57 AM

That is a perfect lesson. I live my life that way as well, so it is great to see others doing so. ^_^

Better to take a moment to look it up to understand, rather than just assume and not be sure.

Tokyorose627

Angie

I would LIKE to do Absolute Zero at least once or twice...

Orange Marmalade

As if I don't get enough Wispyr abusing me already... I guess I could go for a little more. And I actually have a decent concept in my head for a Mercutio err Mercuryite err... Mercurical Person!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on March 04, 2016, 01:19:41 AM
As if I don't get enough Wispyr abusing me already... I guess I could go for a little more. And I actually have a decent concept in my head for a Mercutio err Mercuryite err... Mercurical Person!

well you don't have to if you don't want to. Even if we get a Male Mercury, everyone still has to make their character, which I don't think everyone has.

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 01:06:39 AM
Hopefully we have someone take Male Mercury soon.

Granted in... 14 minutes.. you're pretty good at that.

Wispyr

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on March 04, 2016, 01:19:41 AM
-Carefully hides whip behind my back- A-a...abuse?! Slander sir! Slander I say!

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 01:20:56 AM
well you don't have to if you don't want to. Even if we get a Male Mercury, everyone still has to make their character, which I don't think everyone has.

Shhhh!  Of course he has to.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Wispyr on March 04, 2016, 01:21:52 AM
-Carefully hides whip behind my back- A-a...abuse?! Slander sir! Slander I say!

Pfft get it right, it is libel! But only if you can prove it isn't true, which we all know is impossible!