[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 03, 2016, 04:32:07 PM
Thank you! I'll get started on the Profile as soon as I can! I send it to you for approval, correct?
Yup yup, that's how it works! And you can check out the currently approved characters in the approved thread to see kind of style and what's already around and what not. It's linked in GM Notes post on the first page.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 04:36:15 PM
Yup yup, that's how it works! And you can check out the currently approved characters in the approved thread to see kind of style and what's already around and what not. It's linked in GM Notes post on the first page.

Thank you! I was just about to ask about other profiles I could look at actually. :D

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 04:00:31 PM
I didn't miss this... I just thought I had replied. >.>

If you two are both okay with it, I'm gonna let it go. I've put it up on the first page tracker.

Edit: Also your ninja edits can't fool me Ink... I SAW THAT H!!

I'm sure I know nothing of what you talk about.   O:)

Whew, if that one didn't work I was going to have to opt for either a sniper rifle or Pyramid Head's Great Knife... my character would be Pyramid Head, of course.  Both would have <t>totally fit into the game theme.

Wispyr

For those of us with Approved Characters the...

...is now up and available. For your plotting, gif and randomness pleasures! So... Treat yourself, get your characters approved and join us in the official club!

Also linked on first page.

*The link has been fixed... But Pandemonium is looking for people if you're interest! >_>

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 04:45:29 PM
For those of us with Approved Characters the...

...is now up and available. For your plotting, gif and randomness pleasures! So... Treat yourself, get your characters approved and join us in the official club!

Also linked on first page.

*The link has been fixed... But Pandemonium is looking for people if you're interest! >_>

-snickers-  ::)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Emmykins

Tokyorose627

Tokyorose627

Just curious, but how long does the approval process take? :3

Wispyr

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 03, 2016, 06:49:23 PM
Usually no more than a day. I got your PM and briefly skimmed it, I just haven't sat down to actually review it yet. Writing posts I owe and then I'll get to it ^^

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 06:52:36 PM
Usually no more than a day. I got your PM and briefly skimmed it, I just haven't sat down to actually review it yet. Writing posts I owe and then I'll get to it ^^

At thats ok, I was really just curious was all. I'll be in class but feel free to PM me when you finish, and if I need to change anything.

Crash

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 03, 2016, 06:49:23 PM

Depends on the game and GM.  Wispyr is pretty good about not letting things linger for too long.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Tokyorose627

And also just so I understand, we haven't started the RP yet, right?

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

As note for people still working on their concepts and what not. We've got a lot of clubby / music / dancer types at the moment. Not to stifle anyone's creativity - do what feels right to you - but variety is the spice of life.

Angie

Lily: "What's so great about the club? The drinks are too expensive, it's way too hot in there, and there's a bunch of people I don't know."
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Xanatos

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 07:45:38 PM
As note for people still working on their concepts and what not. We've got a lot of clubby / music / dancer types at the moment. Not to stifle anyone's creativity - do what feels right to you - but variety is the spice of life.

Lol, don't get Sand started on the club-hopping/party types...

Zhu Que

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 07:45:38 PM

Mine is a singer, but he's actually focused on other things... singer just fit the backstory that popped into mind when I was thinking Uranus because of the creative and expressive thing. Not so much a 'clubby' guy.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 03, 2016, 11:55:05 PM
Mine is a singer, but he's actually focused on other things... singer just fit the backstory that popped into mind when I was thinking Uranus because of the creative and expressive thing. Not so much a 'clubby' guy.

lol my OC is a singer too...

Wispyr

Given the popularity of Asian's in this game, and that the majority of the cast is Singers / Dancers / Music Developers I have decided the following:

MCA's headmaster is Psy, and it is now a Korean-American Dance & Music school.

The official school mascot is a horse.

The schools theme song and dance are Gangnam Style.

HEEEEYYYYYYY SEEEXXXXXYYYY LAAAAAADY.

No not really I promise.

Crash

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 04, 2016, 12:03:32 AM
Given the popularity of Asian's in this game, and that the majority of the cast is Singers / Dancers / Music Developers I have decided the following:

MCA's headmaster is Psy, and it is now a Korean-American Dance & Music school.

The official school mascot is a horse.

The schools theme song and dance are Gangnam Style.

HEEEEYYYYYYY SEEEXXXXXYYYY LAAAAAADY.

No not really I promise.

lol

Wispyr

Tokyorose627

By the way, if I'm allowed to ask,who exactly are the villains going to be? :3