[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Intimate Ink on July 04, 2016, 12:06:46 AM
Hey, just because Eun has been going a little long without a lady shave lately, it seems hardly fair to refer to her as a talking bea...  Ohhhh.  THAT talking bear. Nevermind.
LOL! If I wasn't trying to be quiet so that my sick SO doesn't wake up, I would have lol'd IRL.

Dem be fighting words though!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Xanatos

Hey, just because Eun has been going a little long without a lady shave lately, it seems hardly fair to refer to her as a talking bea...  Ohhhh.  THAT talking bear. Nevermind.

*Sand does NOT approve of this comment*

Wispyr

Amarlo

:o That's the last time I put you inside one of my special tubes full of magical healing juices, Mister!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Amarlo on July 04, 2016, 10:31:34 AM
:o That's the last time I put you inside one of my special tubes full of magical healing juices, Mister!
-Snickerfits and dies- That's going in my signature...

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Amarlo on July 04, 2016, 10:31:34 AM

There's more tubes full of healing juice waiting for him. He don't need you! pfft

Amarlo

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on July 04, 2016, 11:44:17 AM
There's more tubes full of healing juice waiting for him. He don't need you! pfft

I'm Saturn, I'm the one with the tubes full of healing juices, not you, Mercury! Psshaw!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

As everyone can see, the innuendo is great - which totally makes this an awesome game to join.

Our female Mars is on the prowl for a man... So I mean. Come tame the Hunter... Haha.. get it? Cause female Mars is named Hunter... Ha... Ha... Okay..