[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Lily: "Guys, there's a monster right over there, stop with the bedroom eyes and make with the fighting!"
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 04, 2016, 01:27:56 AM
Lily: "Guys, there's a monster right over there, stop with the bedroom eyes and make with the fighting!"

lol i'm sure there'll be all kinds of banter and such like that with this RP.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Orange Marmalade

Trying to come up with weapon ideas, got a few in mind, but for now I'll shake my fist in a friendly manner towards Cerevan and Amarlo for being smart enough to take my weapon ideas I went to first for cool intellectual type weapons!

Think I might have settled on one though... Assuming it is deemed different enough from Amelita's choice, not sure what kind of swords she's going for.

But thinking a pair of hook swords/shuang gou. Oh or maybe a version of Wind & Fire Wheels (feng huo lun) with a bit more Water flavor.

Oh and my guy will be a homo, so Wispyr can fill in the charts he's so fond of keeping :) No idea on faceclaim yet.

ALSO I see we already had the Uranus jokes. But did anyone bring up giving the Plutos a hard time since Pluto isn't even a planet?! (I mean, neither are Sol/Luna, but that's different!)

Wispyr

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on March 04, 2016, 02:09:37 AM
But thinking a pair of hook swords/shuang gou. Oh or maybe a version of Wind & Fire Wheels (feng huo lun) with a bit more Water flavor.
As we already have 3 dual wielders, and swords... I'm gonna have to, sadly, deny your hook swords...

Now the wheels are yours if you'd like, I guess!

aya

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on March 04, 2016, 02:09:37 AM
ALSO I see we already had the Uranus jokes. But did anyone bring up giving the Plutos a hard time since Pluto isn't even a planet?! (I mean, neither are Sol/Luna, but that's different!)

ACTUALLY Pluto is a planet again :> A dwarf planet, but still a planet!

Intimate Ink

I would like to face-claim Alessio Pozzi, please!

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on March 04, 2016, 03:42:20 AM
I would like to face-claim Alessio Pozzi, please!

We need to plot again, sexy <3 ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Amarlo on March 04, 2016, 03:43:12 AM
We need to plot again, sexy <3 ;D

Like there was a way I wasn't going to.   O:)

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amelita

Claiming Lyndsy Fonseca thanks!

She'll be heteroflexible. -nod-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Crash

Quote from: Amelita on March 04, 2016, 06:36:34 AM
Claiming Lyndsy Fonseca thanks!

She'll be heteroflexible. -nod-

Very nice Ame.  And music to my ears...I think I have Jessie's girl crush now. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Juggtacular

Finally made it home. Now I can start on my app.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Crash on March 04, 2016, 07:47:40 AM
Very nice Ame.  And music to my ears...I think I have Jessie's girl crush now. ;)

I hope someone's OC will get a crush on my OC. lol

Crash

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 09:47:20 AM
I hope someone's OC will get a crush on my OC. lol

Oh I am sure that won't be an issue.  ;)

Haven't figured out Jessica's boy crush yet.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Crash on March 04, 2016, 09:50:36 AM
Oh I am sure that won't be an issue.  ;)

lol and why is that?  :D

Crash

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 04, 2016, 09:51:35 AM
lol and why is that?  :D

We have a lot of good writers here and I am sure attention won't be hard to get.  I haven't figured out Jessie's boy crush yet. 

Besides it isn't like anyone is paired up right away.  Jessie may be attracted to Lady Mars but that doesn't mean they will be an item.  They may end up hating each other.  Nothing gets decided so early in these games.  I have written with Ame before so I know she won't care if my character makes doe eyes at her. ;)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Crash on March 04, 2016, 09:56:25 AM
We have a lot of good writers here and I am sure attention won't be hard to get.  I haven't figured out Jessie's boy crush yet. 

Besides it isn't like anyone is paired up right away.  Jessie may be attracted to Lady Mars but that doesn't mean they will be an item.  They may end up hating each other.  Nothing gets decided so early in these games.  I have written with Ame before so I know she won't care if my character makes doe eyes at her. ;)

lol ok

I guessed that thngs are never planned out in games, only when to people personally come up with something anyways. Hopefully people like Ai, I put some work into him, especially with hs transformed outfit! I was having trouble coming up with something and was going to go for a more traditional Japanese kimono, but then I was like, "No wait, why not have it so his outfit reflects his personality a bit?" so I gave him an outfit that was traditional, but also showed off his own style I guess.  ;D

Crash

He looks like a fun character.  Most of the time I find pairings for my characters are based around compatible writing styles and posting rates.  I have been in plenty of games where my characters never pair up at all.  I try to let the character decide.

Amelita

Muaha, my girl will transform from that pretty thing to a massive heavily armored warrior.

XD

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Crash on March 04, 2016, 10:03:14 AM
He looks like a fun character.  Most of the time I find pairings for my characters are based around compatible writing styles and posting rates.  I have been in plenty of games where my characters never pair up at all.  I try to let the character decide.

lol that's completely fine.

Quote from: Amelita on March 04, 2016, 10:06:17 AM
Muaha, my girl will transform from that pretty thing to a massive heavily armored warrior.

XD

pfft, how'd you come up with that? XD lol

Crash

Quote from: Amelita on March 04, 2016, 10:06:17 AM

XD

You think that will deter the doe-eyed looks.  Lol!

Amelita

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Amelita on March 04, 2016, 10:10:04 AM
?

How'd you come up with your armor I mean? I'm curious to know how you got the idea for your OC.