[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Crash

I need to start playing male characters again from time to time so I can write with some of the lovelies that I do not normally get a chance to while playing female characters.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

MiraMirror

Wow, so much activity since yesterday. o_o You gaiiiiiz, stahpit!

Also, reserving Emily Rudd as a face claim, thank you.~
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Crash

Quote from: MiraMirror on March 03, 2016, 11:44:17 AM
Wow, so much activity since yesterday. o_o You gaiiiiiz, stahpit!

She is a cutie.

Emmykins

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 03, 2016, 10:42:59 AM
Heh. Even purely on looks, I still lean towards James, because while they are both very attractive men, he has that 'come hither baby' look, and I mean, that long tongue can't hurt either.

One has aged much better in my opinion (which isn't particularly popular, hehe.) I'm just having so much trouble finding a face in general!

Cerevan

Quote from: Emmykins on March 03, 2016, 12:21:35 PM
One has aged much better in my opinion (which isn't particularly popular, hehe.) I'm just having so much trouble finding a face in general!

I'm sure you'll find someone delicious, Emmy. You always do. ;)

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Emmykins

Quote from: Cerevan on March 03, 2016, 12:24:12 PM
I'm sure you'll find someone delicious, Emmy. You always do. ;)
Quote from: Amelita on March 03, 2016, 12:52:45 PM
That.

<3

Aww you guys. Thanks. I am just trying to find something out of my 'norm.' So it's totally self-caused issues. xD

Xanatos

Quote from: Amelita on March 03, 2016, 08:14:52 AM

Currently debating Rihanna, Michelle Rodriguez and Jaimie Alexander as faces...

*Sand picks Michelle Rodriguez and Jaime Alexander. Licks lips at both.*

Quote from: Emmykins

I am between.. Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, or David Boreanaz.

Chriss Evans or David Boreanaz. I think the younger David would be the stunning male of the group, if you picked him. *nods*

Emmykins

Quote from: Xanatos on March 03, 2016, 01:25:06 PM
Chriss Evans or David Boreanaz. I think the younger David would be the stunning male of the group, if you picked him. *nods*

Lols. David fits okay! And I am srsly considering JGL too. I hope I can decide before I'm off work. -_- heh

Amelita

Wispyr

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 03, 2016, 08:26:13 AM
Can I reserve male Uranus? I'm working on an idea for him. ^_^
You can absolutely! I shall make note of it.

Quote from: VonDoom on March 03, 2016, 09:39:49 AM
And I think aya already claimed an axe as her weapon, Amelita.
Quote from: Amelita on March 03, 2016, 09:51:53 AM
It's not noted on the list and she doesn't mention it anywhere in this thread. Am I missing some other place?

Edit: Nevermind, found it on her sheet ::)

Not sure if it counts out a regular axe though, since...

"Weapon: Charge Axe - A gigantic shield that is easily the size of a human person, around 6 feet in size. It is thick and absurdly heavy. Mina's other weapon is a long sword. She can sheathe the sword into the shield and combine them, forming an axe weapon."

It's essentially a shield and a sword combined into one huge beast of a thing.

Wispyr?
Quote from: Amarlo on March 03, 2016, 10:27:32 AM
Well there are plenty of different kinds of Axes. I think it'd be silly to say Aya's claims Axes, swords and shields altogether. There are plenty of different types of all of them to play around with! ^^
Aya's character has an Axe but her official weapon claim is Sword & Shield.

Quote from: Amelita on March 03, 2016, 11:10:59 AM
Actually... Could I go for dual wield swords?
Oh I supppppose I could let this happen :P

Quote from: MiraMirror on March 03, 2016, 11:44:17 AM
Noted!

Amelita

Wispyr

Quote from: Intimate Ink on March 03, 2016, 02:58:02 AM
I am sure we can come up with something that works for us both that still maintains the appropriate character feel.

Perhaps Wispyr thinks a Katar is far enough away that I may take it instead, leaving 'claws' for you?

<looks up to the gm heavens for a sign>
I didn't miss this... I just thought I had replied. >.>

If you two are both okay with it, I'm gonna let it go. I've put it up on the first page tracker.

Edit: Also your ninja edits can't fool me Ink... I SAW THAT H!!

Tokyorose627

Hello! I saw your topic on here and it looked really interesting! Though I'm still kind of new to this place, would I be able to try applying by chance?

Wispyr

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 03, 2016, 04:03:33 PM
Hello! I saw your topic on here and it looked really interesting! Though I'm still kind of new to this place, would I be able to try applying by chance?
Absolutely you may. I think we're all happy to help some new-faces around! Welcome to E!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 04:09:17 PM
Absolutely you may. I think we're all happy to help some new-faces around! Welcome to E!

Ah, thank you. ;A;

I was reading all of the rules and such, and just to be comepletely clear and so I understand, all of the Ascendant characters are heroes, correct? None of them can be villains, and we cannot make villains, correct?

Wispyr

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 03, 2016, 04:11:03 PM
I was reading all of the rules and such, and just to be comepletely clear and so I understand, all of the Ascendant characters are heroes, correct? None of them can be villains, and we cannot make villains, correct?
Correct. They don't need to be 'white hat' personalities, per sey, but they are at the end of the days the heroes.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 04:14:17 PM
Correct. They don't need to be 'white hat' personalities, per sey, but they are at the end of the days the heroes.

Aw, mkay. Really wanted to make a villain, but I'll follow the rules. lol

I noticed that the planets could have male and females, but I got kind of confused by the colors meaning "Taken" and "Reserved" and such. If you could elaborate a bit, which roles are left so I know what I can take? I was hoping to make a male character.

Wispyr

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 03, 2016, 04:16:14 PM
Aw, mkay. Really wanted to make a villain, but I'll follow the rules. lol

I noticed that the planets could have male and females, but I got kind of confused by the colors meaning "Taken" and "Reserved" and such. If you could elaborate a bit, which roles are left so I know what I can take? I was hoping to make a male character.
So it works like this. Character slots are noted as either

Available - Means the role is still available for selection by new players.
Reserved - Means another player has shown interest in this role, and is currently working on a character sheet for them.
Taken - Means the role has been spoken for, a character sheet has been submitted and approved for them.

There are currently two male roles remaining, unclaimed. Mercury & Jupiter.

Random Note: On sort of this topic, I'm going to be pulling the Female Venus from the list of available characters currently and setting it on a reserve. I've been approached by another player who is extremely interested in playing but will not be able to join us for awhile. I've decided that they'd be a benefit to the game, and have elected to hold the position for them as we have not yet seen any interest in playing her.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 04:26:12 PM
So it works like this. Character slots are noted as either

Available - Means the role is still available for selection by new players.
Reserved - Means another player has shown interest in this role, and is currently working on a character sheet for them.
Taken - Means the role has been spoken for, a character sheet has been submitted and approved for them.

Thank you for clarifying! If I may, may I be able to take Male Jupiter by chance?

Wispyr

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 03, 2016, 04:28:30 PM
Thank you for clarifying! If I may, may I be able to take Male Jupiter by chance?
Absolutely. I'll make note of it.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 04:30:16 PM
Absolutely. I'll make note of it.

Thank you! I'll get started on the Profile as soon as I can! I send it to you for approval, correct?

Zhu Que

Quote from: Wispyr on March 03, 2016, 03:47:15 PM
You can absolutely! I shall make note of it

Thank you, I'll send you my character idea once I'm home and have a chance to write it out. I've been thinking on it all day at work, lol.