Conquests of a Stud (M seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, April 25, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Basically, a 'Chronicles' style sort of RP, this time following a true stud. Take a read at the various 'stages' and pick one that you like! I will be playing the Stud - you play the female role!
These do not need to be played in sequence, and can either be OneShots or longer term roleplays.

The Stud:
Andrew had always been shy and awkward growing up. It wasn't really until a growth spurt at 16 (currently he is 17 years old) put him on the radar of women. That and his rise as a soccer star for the local team. His once scrawny body filled in with muscles and matched his head, which had always seemed overly large. He wasn't accustomed to this new found sort of attention and isn't quite sure how to deal with it. Whats more, though, is that once the first girl discovers his 10 inch cock, the cat will really be out of the bag and he will become the target of women of all ages!

The Early Sessions:

First Girlfriend (Same Age/Innocence)
-Andrew asks a cute girl out on a date. She is bookish and kind of his type, though makes the other girls jealous. As they start to date, he pushes his luck and she can't seem to say NO, quickly discovering his big cock. She can't help but tell other girls about it either!

The Cheerleader (Same Age)
-Rumors are swirling about Studly Andrew. At a party, he gets pulled into a closet by one of the newest cheerleaders to play 7-minutes-in-heaven. She has been put up to the task of finding out whether the rumors are true by the head cheerleaders. She is certainly going to find out, no matter what!

The Head Cheerleader (Same Age)
-Rumors confirmed by her underling, the Head Cheerleader decides she needs to get some action, so seduces Andrew despite already having a boyfriend. Also introduces her to some of her friends.

His First Teacher (Teacher/Student)
-Rumors even reach the ears of teachers at school. One teacher, a rather attractive one, decides to find out herself and show Andrew the very many ways a more experienced woman can be better.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours (Incest)
-Andrews 16 year old sister has heard the rumors too. She gets teased about them. But it also excites her and makes her curious. Her own boyfriend is lacking. So, she asks Andrew to SHOW her.

Naughty Mother (Incest, Mother/Son)
-Andrew's mother grows suspicious of her offspring and has heard the rumors about her songs big dick. Accidentally walking in on him with his sister, she can't help but feel aroused at what she sees even though they didn't spot her. She makes her move once the daughter has left the house.

The GrapeVine (MILFS)
-Whether its from his own mother or the teacher at school, word circulates about the new young stud. There are many scenarios here where a MILF can take advantage of him and continue to educate him in the world of pleasure.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games