Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

"SSSHH," he hushed, "You're going to wake everyone up."  He has a stern look on his face, "If you're going to cry then we can't go anywhere."  He continued to try and reaffirm his words, "Uncle Josh doesn't want to play with a little girl cries; he wants to play with Gracie who smiles."  He smiled to illustrate his point and hugged her.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiled as she nodded and she whispered "No Mommy or Daddy today Uncle Josh. Just me and my favorite uncle" She smiled as she hopped off her bed and quietly tiptoed to her door. She looked back looking at her Uncle Josh. "Gracie smiles no more baby Gracie." She smiled at him.

Azrael Annavianna

"Well I guess I need to get Gracie some breakfast...," he says smiling and getting up slowly.  He looks at her with a playful sinister look, "Now I will get you and TICKLE YOU!"  He rushes at her and grabs her up.  He pretends that he will eat her and kisses her tummy.  He tickles her and blows raspberries on her.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She laughs as her Uncle Josh tickles her. She giggles so loud like she always does when she is being tickled. "Uncle Josh so silly. You silly. Cookies Uncle Josh. Cookies and candy. I tinkle on the potty Uncle Josh." She claps for herself for doing such a good job. Gracie has always been silly but especially silly with Josh.

Azrael Annavianna

He runs her downstairs and hops off the sixth step from the bottom one.  Landing on his feet he takes her over to her high chair and puts her in.  He tickles her neck and starts to prepare her breakfast.  He looks at her and says, "Something yummy and tasty."  Grinning he continues, "Candy comes later when we have eaten good stuff!"  He raises his hands in the air spilling some yogurt from the cup he pulled from the fridge on his head.

AAA111

Gracie looks at her Uncle Josh laughing at him as he spills the yogurt completely forgetting about the candy. "Uncle Josh silly. Spilled yogurt..Yogurt yucky" She puts her tongue out. "ewww yucky" she says laughing. "Uncle Josh is silly spilling the yogurt. I love you Uncle Joshie" She is really bonding with her Uncle Josh but Tuesday will be rough when he has to leave.

(Just so you know during the week except tuesday i work from 8-6 so i won't normally apply til 7ish..I'll be on for another two hours at least. Weekends I'm free..Just so you know :-) )

Azrael Annavianna

(O.O I get your work schedule, how exciting..... Playing... Don't worry, we will write when we can.  Between work and school I am very sporadic so I do apologize and thank you for the heads up)

He thinks of her and smiles as he sets the rest of the yogurt in the cup down in front of her.  With yogurt covered hair he starts to help teach her to feed herself.  He is there the entire way helping her learn to use the toddler spoon.  He looks at her and gets some easy to eat toddler cereal.

AAA111

She looks down at the yogurt as she sticks her tongue out. "Yogurt yucky. Yogurt go bye bye" She says as she smacks the yogurt cup across the room. It goes all over the kitchen." She laughs as the floor becomes covered in yogurt. "Gracie made messy. That's funny." She laughs hysterically. She is super happy that she made a big mess. She is prone to doing that a lot. "Uncle Josh see big mess" She smiles.

Azrael Annavianna

He hangs his head covered in yogurt and seeing the kitchen mess he would have to clean.  Patience had to be the big thing, "So sweetheart, besides chocolate and candy; what do you want for breakfast?"  He wanted to treat her well and hoped that there would be a reasonable decision made.  He didn't bother crossing his fingers because inside he knew it was futile.  He smiled at little Gracie and patted her on the head. 

AAA111

She put her finger on her cheek as she began to tap it. This is exactly what her Uncle Josh does when he is thinking long and hard about something. She loves to mock him. "Hmm chocolate, candy, cookies, cheerios, milk, sticks" She means french toast sticks. She smile  up at him as he treats her so well. She really adores and loves her Uncle Josh.

Azrael Annavianna

He gets up and makes a bowl of cheerios and then stands there and puts his finger on his cheek.  He thinks of the 'sticks' and then puts some french toast sticks in the microwave.  He turns and smiles to her, "Love you..."

AAA111

She smiles at him and giggles as he tells her that he loves her. "I love my Uncle Josh" She squeals in excitement as she jumps up and down in excitement. "Mmm cheerios yummy" she says as she eats some of her cheerios.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh moves to the floor and cleans up the yogurt mess and then moves to the sink to clean his hair.  He looks at Gracie and says, "After this we can play outside for a little while ok?"  He makes sure everything is out of his hair and then dries it off.  He then looks at the sky and notices the clouds in it.  Though some sun is poking through, he worries about possible rain.  He grabs his cell and phone one of his buddies to bring over his car.  His friend has a key and acknowledges it with an, "OK!"

AAA111

She smiles as she holds up a cheerio for him to see "Cheerio..mmm yummy cheerios." She laughs as she begins to eat the rest of her cheerios. "Yay Uncle Josh and Gracie play outside. Then we do everything together and no daddy or mommy or krissy. They boring but Uncle Josh is so funny." She laughs as she smiles widely at him as she continues to eat.

Azrael Annavianna

When she finishes up he cleans her up and Josh takes her outside.  The sky is partly cloudy and threatening to storm.  He looks up and says, "If it starts to rain we have to go inside ok?'  He looks at her bright face and smiles at it.  He puts her down on the ground and says, "Ok let's PLAY!"

AAA111

She smiles and nods. "Yeah we play outside until rain comes because we could get boo boos in the rain Uncle Josh." She runs to her swingset and climbs up into the treehouse and just sits there hiding from him and then suddenly she peeks around the corner. " I see you Uncle Josh" She giggles and laughs hysterically.

Just then Kristin woke up and came outside. Gracie saw Krissy come outside and got really mad. She started to throw a tantrum. "KRISSY GO BYE BYE NOW. NO LIKE YOU AND NO WANT YOU AROUND. GO AWAY." She linked Uncle Josh's leaving to Kristin and she took out her anger on Kristin. "You take my Uncle Josh away and I hate you. Go away" She screams as she kicks and screams on the ground. She loves her big sister but right now she is super attached to Josh.

Azrael Annavianna

As she begins to play, Josh laughs at the boo boo comment.  He starts to run around with her and play the peek-a-boo game.  He pretends to chase her around the tree and pretend to almost grab her and then fall down.  He laughs so hard on the ground he doesn't notice what is happening.

He hears Gracie screaming and stands up.  "Gracie!" he says at a heightened voice more surprised then angry, "don't talk to your sister like that!"  He walks over to Gracie and bends down, "She doesn't take me away."  He talks to her hoping for her to understand, "I leave because I have adult things I have to do."  He looks for Gracie's understanding, "I always come back though, because Krissy asks me too."  He hugs Gracie, "It is because of Krissy that you get to play with Uncle Josh."  He pleads with her, "Please apologize to your sissy."  He looks apologetically at Kristin.

AAA111

She looks at her Uncle Josh as he explains to her that Krissy is the one that gets them to play together. She nods in understanding. She just gets sad that he is going to have to leave. A single tear runs down the side of her face as she looks at her Uncle Josh. "Uncle Josh no leave. Gracie wants Uncle Josh to stay forever."

She gets up and runs over to her sissy and she pulls at her pants repeatedly saying. "Uppie Uppie Krissy. I sorry I mean to Krissy. I love Krissy. I sorry I said I hate you. I no hate you I love you" She pulls at her pants smiling wide.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles and walks over to Kristin and Gracie.  "Good morning sweetheart," he says kissing her on the lips.  He places his hand on her cheek and massages it a little with his thumb, while they share the kiss.  He pats Gracie's head while Kristin and he kiss delicately. 

AAA111

Gracie smiles. "Uncle Josh and Krissy kiss like Mommy and Daddy kiss. Stop I want Krissy uppie. Upppie. Uppie. Uppie" She repeats. "I love you Krissy. Uncle Josh no go away. Uncle Josh stay forever and forever. No more adult things for Uncle Josh. Just playtime with Gracie." She jumps up and down in excitement.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at Gracie and looks at Kristin, "How are you doing this morning sweetheart?"  He feels like a father with Kristin here and Gracie jumping up and down.  He likes that feeling and smiles when it enters his mind that Gracie gets along with him very well.

AAA111

Kristin smiles at Josh. "I'm doing good.  Getting ready to go to the restaraunt. How you doing babe?" She  smiles as she picks up Gracie. "Uncle Josh my favorite uncle ever.I luv you." She giggles as she hits him on the head.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at the comments of Gracie and looks at Kristin.  He picks up her hand not directly holding Gracie and kisses the end of it.  "I doing well now that I get to see you sweetheart."  He smiles at her and shines his eyes.  He gives her his 'come hither' look if only to make her heart skip a beat.

He looks at Gracie having hit him on the head kisses her forehead.  "Gracie's my favorite niece too," he tells her with a big grin on his face.  He giggles a little at her and tickles her.

AAA111

Kristin giggles at Josh as she puts Gracie down quickly and comes closer. She nudges him as she puts her arms around his neck. "I'm glad your here for the weekend babe. I love you" She says kissing him lovingly.

Gracie gets mad. "NO NO NO I want Krissy to pick uppie and Uncle Joshie to no touch Krissy. She is MY krissy. And your MY uncle joshie." She giggles as her Uncle Josh tickles her.

Azrael Annavianna

"We need to share!" he says as he tickles her some more.  He looks at Kristin's hand and smiles at how empty it looks.  He smiles about what changes he plans to make about that.  He grins at her and continues to tickle Gracie.  "How about this and that," he smiles waiting for Gracie to tell him to stop through her giggles.