help: suggestions for hosting pictures to link to posts

Started by flowergirl, May 09, 2014, 02:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flowergirl

Anyone have a suggestion for a anonymous and easy to use site for uploading pictures that can be linked to posts?

many many thanks!

flowergirl

Oniya

Not sure what you mean by anonymous, but I use imgur.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

jouzinka

You can upload to tinypic without the necessity to register, if that's what you mean...
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Vekseid

I prefer that people use a service capable of https, so as to not provide warnings to people here. This can be Elliquiy's wiki, Imgur, or Image Shack. I'm pretty sure Image Shack requires signup, but Imgur should qualify if you want to link an image outside of E/my sites in general.

Quote from: flowergirl on May 09, 2014, 02:16:19 PM
Anyone have a suggestion for a anonymous and easy to use site for uploading pictures that can be linked to posts?

many many thanks!

flowergirl