Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Azu!!
-tacklehugs-

Naive :D

Hee heee heee :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azumi

Extraordinary

Oops! An "Y"
Sorry *winks*

Insanityenviesme

Grrr...Azu!!!

Yap

-takes away all the words she knows that ends with a Y-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azumi

What?? That's not fair!

Where are my words?

Oh, I got it!

Pulsating

Insanityenviesme

-evil cackles-

Kiss me and I'll give em back :p

Gamut
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

*kisses with her eyes opened to retrieve all her words while Insanity is distracted*

Today

Insanityenviesme

-is totally enraptured by the sensual Azumi-
-blubbers after the delicious kiss-

"You" evil little girl!!

-smiles-
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Azumi

You are flattering me *winks*

Lustful

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
Should I stop?

lucre =]
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

-snuggles with her-

Tepid
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

-kisses with aching want-

Mete

Mwahahahaha!!
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

-pouts-
No kiss back =[

Diaphanous
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

*steals a quick kiss*

Sentimental

Insanityenviesme

-blinks-
-is stolen kissed quickly-
-blinks-
AZU!!!
-chases after-

lament
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

*runs from Insanity*

Torrid

Insanityenviesme

Divine

-catches her and locks her to him placing his hands around her-
Moments of Sanity

Beguile's Mistress

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Nooo...not another y!! Bad Fae :p

yacht!
Moments of Sanity