About the Angel...

Started by Suiko, October 03, 2010, 09:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Eros: Angel of Love.
"I live for Your pleasure..."

I thought I'd make this little thread to give people something of an idea about myself, just in case anyone is interested, or wanted to know more about me before deciding whether or not to roleplay with me... Please enjoy the read.

To begin with, since this is E, I'll say that I'm a natural submissive; my general personality is quiet, shy and extremely subservient to anyone and everyone. I have an instinct to please people in any way I can, and this translates often into the roleplays I adore. This doesn't limit me, however; I do like to broaden my horizons, and so I will play a more dominant role if the story and quality of roleplay are good (I do have standards, and while not being huge, they're explained fully in my Do's and Dont's, linked in my signature).
I'm an extremely open person with regard to erotic storytelling and as such I am happy and willing to try new things; I love pleasing people, making them happy and so if you ask something of me, I will do my best to tend to your request... All I ask in return is a good quality of writing and the potential for expanded plot; sometimes a random sex scene is nice to do, but for the most part I need some plot to go with these scenes.

My favorite coupling, by far, is M/M as I find it easier to play and interact with male characters, however this by no means means that I won't play females. Sometimes it's wonderful to step out of myself in that way, and if the story and character interaction is good, I can play other sexes also, though for the most part I stick to M/M.

Genre-wise, again I am open to almost anything, thought I will say that sci-fi is most likely my weakest area; it holds little interest to me, but if there is a story I adore, I will give it my all. I love fantasy scenes; involving elves and the like,as well as scenarios involving angels and demons (corruption of innocence in any form I find beautiful).
I am most in my element with BDSM culture and scenes to mirror my actual life, though I am particular with who I will do these scenes with; I ask for dedication and literacy, and some understanding of how the culture works.

As for the posting itself, I often respond at least once a day, and there will be no more than three days between my posts unless something comes up, in which I will absolutely message you to inform you; I hate to leave people hanging or waiting on me... I knw I worry when people don't respond for a while, and I'd never want others to worry.

Thanks for having a peek into my mind. I hope you enjoyed your stay.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -