News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest check: Futa World.

Started by Blaed, March 27, 2010, 06:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Going to make a Futa group game. I just wanted to see how many people will be interested in something like this. I was thinking about it being based around everyone living in one house, just interacting with each other, and everyone having there own room. Depending on how many people we get, I will see if I can get a few threads going for this. Both male and female players welcome, as long as they understand that its going to be Futa (duh)

Still looking for about four more people to join and play Futas, just post and let me know!

Wolfy

Are there only Futa's, or are their regular females too?

I'd be interested, Najdan...^-^...

Though an Idea just struck me involving incest....I was thinking about having Me playing a Futa, and someone else playing her female (Not futa) sister....

Hmm....

Blaed

Right now, I am just trying to see if people are interested in it. Later one, if someone wishes to do that, then that is fine. But my idea was that everyone in the house was going to be futa. But like i said, later on when I know if I am going to do this group game, I will see about mixing it up.

SO you have no problem with being a futa and with, playing with a futa right?

Wolfy

Videospirit

I might give this a try if you can come up with something more than (House full of futas) for the scenario.

Blaed

Lol, Well before I put too much time into flexing my creative side, I just wanted to see if people wanted to play out something like this. I had an idea of some kind of interal struggle, like there is a "head" of the house. And this head of the house is only the head for as long as the people below them agree that she is the best lover of them all.

And then there is also where the people of the house can go out and try to hold onto failing jobs. The reason why they are failing are failing is because people found out what they are, and they kind of shunned them.

There is also a few more things, that kind of dip into the fantasy world, like magic and stuff. But once I see how many people are interested, i can come up with something a little better then the idea off the top of my head.

Ravyn

I'm definitely interested but idk about playing a futa charry, maybe just a male(or female) who stumbles across the house, or encounters the tenants, in some mysterious way...and ends up getting seduced? ;o)
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Blaed

Well right now I want to fill up the game with futas, so that it will be like a little place away from the world for them. But we can sure add people like that. Maybe one of the futas will like to take a male or female on. Or maybe a house pet :P But I have your name now.

Ravyn

sounds good to me, thanks for taking note. :)
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Wolfy

^_^..I've apparently found my normal female sister, if you let my character have on, Naj...

Blaed

Aye i know. But like I said before, I want to fill up the house with people first, before we start to move in too many normal people. I already have about 5 people only wanting to play normal people at this moment. And only 4 including you and myself that are ok with playing futa's. I mean, that is almost even, but I wanted this a little more around 10 people being futas and then I can add in people. I was already planning on playing my main character, and then maybe the "head" of the house if I go down that way, and that does not mean the random people coming around during the game to give it a plot kick.

Brandon

Consider me a maybe. Ive been itching to play a futa character again but not really sure if Im sold on the setting
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Major Major

I might give this a go, yeah. Is there anything else we should know as well?

Videospirit

Eh, the settings good enough, as long as it's not gratuitous sex for the sake of sex it's cool with me.

Blaed

Well, I was not making it just about sex. Sure sex would be a main part of it, but like any group game, I was going to throw things at the group, and see how they react and stuff. Like maybe they would have to all pay a higher rent, and with everyone loosing there jobs, they would have to find some way of making money and fast. And I now not talking about sex and sex and more sex. I just talking like random things they can find.

Videospirit

Yeah, that's clear now, was just saying because that's the impression I got from the first post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Blaed

No problem, when i first posted it, I was just seeing if people would be interested in it. I hate putting a lot of thought and time into something that is not going to work out. So yeah :P

And you was not misleading at all. Your question/statement was a fine one, and showed that you have more interest in the game.

Major Major

So, can we use characters from fictional sources, to do we have to make them completely original?

Blaed

Right now, I have no restrictions. But i was thinking about have all the pictures be from a hentai base. Because there is much more pictures form there then any other place.

Wolfy

Well, we can't use Gelbooru, since they don't allow hot-linking anymore...

Brandon

Well you can save files to your computer and set them up on the wiki's gallery
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Blaed

yeah, just make sure to follow all of the site rules when getting pictures and all of that.

Wolfy

Well, I have my picture lined up already..^_^

Blaed

If you would like, you can pm me it. but its not required or anything, I am just a little interested.

Dashenka

I'm in... to give it a little 'feminine' touch :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.