After Theropy (Freeform, seeking 2 characters)

Started by Blinkin, June 23, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I'm going to try to not go into too much detail because I would like my partners to contribute to the story idea as well. I do want to say that I will play whatever role is left after finding my partner(s), And, as always...

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relation to the other. If you are male and want to play a female, a female who wants to play a male or a wolf wanting to impersonate a sheep, it makes no difference to me and will have no bearing on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

What follows is by no means set in stone, or even mud. I want my partners to play the character as they wish to play them. This is just to give a broad idea of the roles involved.

The Husband is a professional of some type, a doctor, lawyer, teacher/professor, banker... whatever fits the players desires. He and his newlywed wife have been married about a year and have a good, solid marriage with the sort of emotional bond that suggests a long and happy marriage ahead of them.

The Wife is several years younger than her newlywed husband, but they  have a strong marriage regardless. Very attractive, she is involved in something that allows her to feel satisfied with her life and gives her that feeling of being part of the community. Loving and caring to a fault, she's known that he was "The One" since their first meeting.

The Theropist is a woman into her 30's and has a thriving practice that has been controversial from the outset, but none-the-less seems to be highly effective in dealing with couples theropy inside the home. Selective and careful, she accepts only those cases that she feels like the personal touch is required and maintains a near draconian NDA that just makes her more saught after just to find out how she manages her cures. The truth is perhaps not quite as strange as fiction, but she doesn't want to advertise that her treatments involves intimate contact with the couple, together and apart, and "Instructing" the couple on how to deal with each other in the bedroom... She's reputed to be a couple's therapist with a focus on sexual disfunctions... and may not always keep the required distance from the patients.

The set-up:

Husband and wife had a whirlwind of a courtship that lasted just a few months. Partially because they were deeply in love, partially because they had agreed that certain lines would not be crossed before marriage, they had a civil ceremony just 4 months after meeting for the first time, The problem with what they did was that... they hadn't discovered some of the important things that couples usually learn before the "I Do's."

What's the problem? well, the wife can't get her husband to climax. She can get him to the very edge of the cliff, but never down the wall into bliss. The sex is great, amazing even and they have an active sex-life... she just can't make him pop, so to speak. The situation has gotten bad enough that a friend of hers suggest the name of a discreet, effective and well known doctor that a friend swears saved her marriage. So, with little to lose, they contact the good doctor, goes through a rigorous and at times embarrassing battery of paperwork, exams and background checks, but they finally are notified of an initial meeting to discuss their problem and determine if she can help them.

But, what happens to the marriage when the doctor wants to watch them have sex? So that she can see what they're doing and perhaps correct problems, of course. When they agree, it's clear that the couple is nervous and things don't start off well. In frustration, the wife is pulled from the bed and an annoyed doctor takes her place with instructions to "Sit down, watch and learn!" then set up a series of further treatments with both the husband as well as the wife outside of the joint sessions. But, why is he climaxing so easily with the therapist and still can't with his own wife?

That's our job to find out and the basis of the story. If you're interested, plase post in the thread rather than by PM so that others can see that there's interest in the idea.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.