Lesbian romance

Started by craeric, March 03, 2016, 11:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

I would like to try my hand at something a little differant- a lesbian romance.  The setting, sceene, etc I am willing to discuss, just the basic idea would be good.  Now, player IS male, so I would likely be a somewhat awkward female- but if you are willing to indulge this itch, I would be glad of it.

craeric

craeric

Maybe I should give a few story ideas, I  reread and saw that I was rather bland

consentual:
You and I are college roomates, both from more conservative homes, and yet end up attracted to each other, and one pursuads the other to try a kiss. then, well...

We are Amazon warriors, or female soldiers, or somesuch- battle sisters- and our sexual needs begin to awaken.

In a more fantastical setting, I am a warrior who kills the dragon/saves the princess/etc- you are said princess, and the king never said that it had to be a MAN who rescued you and would marry you! (This could technically be minor non-consent too, but would prefer the 'cleaner' here)

Non-con/bondage (This is actually a bit closer to my feel)

I am the owner of a space ship.   I visited a port- or perhaps even a secret pick up on earth or something- and you stowed away for whatever reason.  The law of the space ways says that stowaways make themselves...cargo... and I decide you are precious cargo that I could have alot of fun with.  (This is my favorate idea here)

I am a warrior of great strength and agility, who has conqured your village.  You are the cheifs daughter (Or maybe widow) and I decide, in fantastic barbarian fashion, to claim the prettiest woman in the city- you- as my prize.

I can likely think of several other ideas, but you get the gist?  Would anybody like toe play my partner in one of these tales?

craeric

Monthly bump.

Still looking!   

craeric

More ideas:
Lesbian mistress/Male to female slave who fall in love (noncon at first)- or MtF lesbian mistress... (Any setting even, possibly preferably 'legalized slavery' in it though, adding a TG twist)

Fantasy world.  Wandering swordswoman and (Slavegirl/barmaid/bard/combo of the three?)

Exalted Setting.  Exalt or Fairfolk and mortal (Either slave- again, I like bondage play, what can I say- or powerful mortal in own right)- Would be glad to do a group here too with the love play part of the story.

New, perhaps teen, Superheroines in generic or DCU