Masquerade - {Group sex}

Started by Blonde, October 09, 2014, 01:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

In the depths of southern France, hidden away from the world, there is a mansion. Once a year, a party of the most private kind is hosted. Only the most exclusive and privileged are given invites. Hosted only by a man known as ‘The Masque’, the best food is served and the finest of champagnes drank. But more so, the most decadent of entertainment is offered. For each year, people from far and wide, talented and beautiful are recruited in. They do not remember how they got there, and nor do they question it. They are injected with a serum, and they understand they are there for pleasure purposes. When those invited have finished their dinner, the entertainment begins.

And that is where our characters come in. We will each play an entertainer, and basically have sex in front of the party goers.
+ Lesbian, Gay, Bi and straight are all welcome.
+ Any nationality is accepted, but all must speak English.
+ This will not be light, expect whips and chains and all sorts of kinks.
+ Nothing anime, emo or scene, sorry it just really irks me.
+ Just a rough check at the moment to see if it gets any interest.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Rel Mayer

Ascia

Dashenka

Are the party goers players as well? Or can the players only be the entertainment?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

wander

I think I might be up for this one...

azzmeister89

Torterrable

Marking down so notified when more posts come.

Though I see this title in a more morbid light; "Masque of the Red Death", anyone?

wander

My initial thoughts were Vampire tbh... :)

WildStallionNYC

interested will definitely keep an eye on this

stargirl

Hi. I would like trying to make a character for this one. Is it going on the extreme session? I see it mostly as non-con, right?

I will be waiting for more posts.

See you guys.

Lord Rupert Everton

Robelwell202

Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Queen of spades

I'm going to be watching this, interested in seeing where it goes.
~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

Blonde

Thank you all for the interest.

In the morning I will make up a more suitable thread with a bit more information.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index