Some plots I wanted to try ((looking for boys and girls [VAN])) *NEW*

Started by Hattorifaith, April 07, 2009, 03:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hattorifaith

On and Offs Here

Hey there, I'm Hattorifaith. Before I start, there's a few things you should understand:

*My definition of 'literate' is not 'five paragraphs filled with useless information to make it look like I know how to write', nor is it 'one or two sentences'. I strive for easy-to-read, entertaining, and informative.

*I'll assume, if there's no post, you're working on it. If there's no post for several days, that's fine. If I'm waiting a week or more for each one, that's pushing things.

*There's a few things I don't do. I'm a very softcore fellow. (hence my slowdown on actual sex. My apologies.) I dislike anything that involves hurting or degrading either partner.

Now, moving on to what 'plots' or 'hooks' I have.

Oh, and I'm a night owl. I'm not on for most of the day, so yeah. I seem to have acquired some sort of strange insomnia. My hours are going to be irregular.

---I love my Computer----

Based off the song of the same name.

A boy finally finishes creating the perfect robot female, indistinguishable from a human, as well as an AI for it. However, he becomes frustrated quickly with the relationship, programming in an 'ovveride' command that allows him to control her. Can he come to his senses before she destroys herself to escape him?

---Up, Up, and Away!---
A 'teenage superhero' roleplay. Set in a huge city/school made for those with 'special abilities'. Can be high school to college level. As serious or lighthearted as we make it.

---Capes---
An advance on the plot of Up Up and Away, this is a romance story between a pro hero and the girl who seems to attract trouble all the time. Action, love, romance, and comedy.

---I'm dating a ________?! ---
A 'supernatural romance' roleplay. Set wherever you or I agree, commonly an academic place or a workplace. Involves 'Weird Stuff' and human relationships. More serious than lighthearted.

Stuff that I can fit:
Magical creatures, such as dragons and dopplegangers.
Scientific oddities, like mutants and psychics.
Supernatural entities, like incubi and werewolves.

---Hostage---
A young man with a desire to get rich quick kidnaps a young woman from a rich family. Only he finds himself not just being attracted to, but falling for the woman he's taken! Her family is willing to make the deal, but will money be enough anymore?

---So you want to be a magician!---
Boy is a magic-user. Girl is a normal who sees him using it. Hilarity and love ensues. A lighter, more cheerful roleplay, for those who want to smile or just need something to do in spare time.

---Hypno---
Girl wants to try new things and break out of her goody-goody shell, but finds old habits are tough to break. So she sees a hypnotist!

---Bleeding Heart---
A vampire on the run accidentally falls into the basement of a house via a ground level window and some slippery grass. He loses all his powers, save for his hypnotic voice... and finds himself pleased with these events, upon finding that a single woman lives in the place he has invaded.

---Voice of Power---
A man with a strange ability, the power to slip his words into the subconcious mind of his target, is on the run. Luckily, he's found someone to keep him safe... and he intends to abuse the welcome for as long as he can.

---Sex Friends---
Boy meets girl. Boy and girl agree to casual sex, but only be friends. Boy develops feelings for girl. Drama ensues.

Thumping Rhythm:
They say that music touches people's mind. But sometimes it can make you do things you never expected. Things you enjoy, especially in front of a crowd. The soft rhythm of the music draws you in, and makes you throw away your inhibitions... Can the band stay together in the face of the media crisis she's caused?
((MxF, MxM, music theme)

Bet it all away:
She thinks she's the best. He knows it. The game lasts for what seems like hours, and unable to admit defeat, the bets go further and further....
((MxF, MxM, Slight drama, Game (varies) ))

Thieves!:
She planned to go camping, but while she slumbered, her clothing vanished overnight, along with her car keys! Stranded, her only hope is a friendly young man who is also trapped in the wilderness. Will they try to go home? Or will they find happiness in seclusion and nature?
((MF, Possible MM))

Addicted to nature:
They never tell you how good the night wind feels on your skin, how good the soft soil is on your bare feet. But it must be nice, because you saw your roommate running last night...
((MM, MF, minor fantasy elements))

Wallflower
James may be popular, but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He needs help, a tutor. So when he finds the person with the best grades in his grade... He's surprised to find a shy young woman who is almost scared to look at him or talk to him.

Lost Heart
A woman whose soul was twisted to darkness is saved by a lady knight who believes herself nothing more than a shield to save others - but feelings of companionship and more blossom as they go on missions together.

--------------------------------------------------
These are simple pairs. The plot is worked out between me and you.

StudentxTeacher
NerdxBad Girl
DemonxPossessee ((This is a really, really weird one, very experimental.))
SisterxBrother
BrotherxBrother

))))) NEW!! (((((
Outta the Blue [World of Warcraft]
Marcus is a simple human living deep in the woods near Stormwind. Suddenly, a great noise wakes him in the midst of the night. He goes out to find the wreckage of a crystal-laden pod. The horned, blue woman inside speaks his language, but doesn't remember anything else! Lost and forgotten by her people, confused by the strange culture, she must depend on Marcus... and he must shield her from those who would do her harm.
Ons and Offs

Please tell me if I've done something wrong!

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Belladonna1

"I'm dating a demon" sounds interesting- do you prefer to be the demon or human?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Milanthe

I AM the Last Man Alive sounds pretty interesting to me.  I've yet to try one of that caliber.  PM me and we can talk about it if you're interested.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Hattorifaith

Yay!

Everyone stopped replying, so I was looking for new people.
Ons and Offs

SassyB

Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

LadyDiscord

I am the Last Man Alive is very interesting...as well as a few others..pm me!
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Vampricprincessty

Hattorifaith

:D

I love UUA. It's my most fleshed-out and deep storyline...

PM me with details as to what you'd like, and we can get started. Also, is that a Caster avatar?
Ons and Offs

Vampricprincessty

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

ladyelizabeth

hey there,

Its my first time back in a while and I have read your post.  Very interesting ideas

I love werewolf stories.  "torn" and "alone and forgotten" sound like good ideas.  if you are up for any of this PM me :)
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs

xxbutterfiywings

Capes or Up Up and Away sound really fun. Let me know if you wanna try to start an SL :)

Hattorifaith

Ons and Offs