Yoda's one-on-one thread

Started by Yoda, July 13, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoda

Yoda’s one-on-one thread:

I am looking for partners that are semi-active and can keep the story moving. I am really flexible when it comes to the length of post, as I believe sometimes it is useful to do smaller post in order to create a greater connection between characters. Most of the time I find myself mirroring my partner, so if you give me something nice and long with plenty of stuff to work with I will do the same. I may not have perfect grammar and spelling, but I will try my best and all I ask from my partners is to try as well. I love smut and story equally, but I think a good story makes the smut so much better. I do not care about the gender of my partners as long as they are nice and want to have a good time.

I enjoy playing female characters a little more than I do male characters, but am willing to do both. I am most experienced with writing Male x Female relationships, but I am also willing to do other pairings.

Here are the main kinks I would love to have in any RP:

Incest: I just love writing about the forbidden relationship of family members, I prefer brother x sister and mother x son/daughter, but other combinations are just as good. 

Non human characters: I enjoy playing different characters like furries, anthros, elves, orcs, aliens, and anything else you can think up.

Multiple partners: I love sharing with other people, be that NPC or other players.

Size difference: I like when one of the characters is bigger than the other.

Excessive cum: I just love making a mess.

You can find the rest of my on and offs here and here.

Please PM me instead of posting here. Also, if none of the ideas below catch your interest still feel free to shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something else out.

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

Yoda

Just Some Ideas:
I am willing to play any of the characters in these RPs, though I do prefer to play the females.
Here is a link to some images that are just waiting to be turned into stories NSFW

Name: Incest

Scenario: Pretty much always looking for anything involving incest, what can I say its a weak spot for me. Favorites are older brother/younger sister and daddy/daughter.

Yoda

Not My War, A Star Wars Story:

This RP will follow a young Jedi who served during the clone wars fighting for what they believed was the right side and a quiet hacker searching for answers. Though they were an exemplary Padawan and earned the rank of knight early on in the war, the war eventually pushes them too far and they find themselves on the cusp of giving up. It is here at their lowest trying to drown themselves and forget about everything that this Jedi meets a stranger that will live them questioning everything. After having a few drinks with the stranger, the Jedi will be left with a hard chose, trust this person they barely know to show them the truth about the Jedi and the war or return to blood and pain of the war.

Inspiration: