The Wars of the Roses [OOC] - Complete -- the valley is safe from the Thorns!

Started by Valerian, June 09, 2009, 04:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

*grumbles* At least we know she is not caring any thorlings inside of her...
*Wickedly grins*

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aiden

Or we don't...

*Dramatic music*

Marguerite

Oh god, seeing little thornlings running around would be bad.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Bliss

* Bliss pokes LadySky with a stick.

Must be from internal blood loss... *nods wisely*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

*grumbles as she is poked*

*dreams of thornling babies chasing her through the village*

EEP!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Maeven

You laugh... the other night I really did dream about man-eating Thorns and werewolves.  *shivers*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Saku

Ooooh! Really Maev? Interesting...I wonder...does that mean you are obsessed with War of the Thorns? *winks* But I do have to admit it is quite intriguing to imagine such a world...O.O hehehehe
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Caeli

It would be interesting. :-) I like the concept of the game, really - I actually quite imagine this as some kind of medieval-fantasy, with a little bit of magic. I'd love to have a dream in this setting, though... I think it has the potential to be quite lovely and idyllic.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Caeli

Our ladybug is doing a wonderful job. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Valerian

The ladybug is a miiiind reeeader.  *nods*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

Sweet, let the ladybug keep saving us all.

-Dances-

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Yay ladybug, keep using those creepy psychic awesome powers! ^_^
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

No, actually, it is a little creepy.

O.O
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kazyth

Well, our ladybug better not be psychic over my house during my special Kaztime... or at least I want some sort of commentary afterwards!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Bliss

Well, you'll have to make sure you give her (or him - I've seen A Bug's Life, ladybugs aren't always ladies!) a show worth commenting on! Heheheheh.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

... there's room in my bunk tonight, if you want to give me a hand with that.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

The Dark Raven

*pokes her head in*  When's the next round start?  I haven't found the sign up thread yet.  *grins*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Valerian

Oh!  There isn't an official sign-up thread -- that's sort of this thread, I guess.  Though I probably should have such a thread so I don't lose track, just in case.  Heh.  Are you looking to sign up for the next Roses version, or the gangster version?  (Or possibly some other variant I haven't thought of yet?  *grins*)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

Saku

I'll sign up for both again! *grins*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

Be sure I am on any and all of your list my goddess! I love all of these games!