News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Don't Fear The Reaper (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, April 14, 2014, 10:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So, I was listening to Blue Oyster Cults 'Don't Fear the Reaper" and a plot bunny came strolling along.

What I would like is for my character, a regular human female who has just gotten off work and is walking home. It's really late, so she decides slipping through a dark alley would be a great short cut. But what she doesn't realize is that someone has been following her. And she just walked into a trap.

Long story short, with intentions of rape, she is attacked by the man following her. She fights him, but unbeknownst to her, he has a knife, which he manages to accidentally stab her with. Freaking out, he leaves her in the alley on the ground, a pool of blood spreading underneath her. She's dying.

A reaper is sent to collect her soul, but when he comes upon her, he is struck by her beauty and things he has never felt before blossom within him. He can't let this woman die. She is too beautiful to die so young, not having really lived her life.

Instead of retrieving her soul, he takes her to safety, and nurses her back to health.

It can be discussed how she finds out what he is. I'd like for him to be a reaper like the ones in Supernatural. With a human form on earth.
I need a male to play the reaper.

PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

TAKEN
Thanks for the interest.   ^-^
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile