News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

BOP; <Ooc and Announcements Thread>

Started by KillxLucky, January 29, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillxLucky

This roleplay is officially open for posting~!
All are free to hang out and post here(in the Ooc), even if you aren't a part of the roleplay. We welcome you.
Just be respectful and remember this is a non-adult roleplay.
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

-wanders around- Hmmm this will do xD  Bhaltair and Ifrit are posted! I've been writing them on the side in a notebook and then I type it up and it's funny cause half the time it's not how the original was that I wrote up and often sounds better lol.

KillxLucky

Welcome, welcome~
I do that as well lol!
Or like, when there is a group of people, and one person responds but we're still waiting on a few others, I'll start off a post somewhere because I already know what I wanna say to at least one person who has replied. Then as the others make their posts, I add it in, (or try to) as best as I can and it kinda feeling like a puzzle. c:
I'm still reading over a few things for the day, but I noticed that Ifrit was alone. I've got Ku'Jin free if you're interested in them chatting it up?
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on February 23, 2019, 11:25:24 AM
Welcome, welcome~
I do that as well lol!
Or like, when there is a group of people, and one person responds but we're still waiting on a few others, I'll start off a post somewhere because I already know what I wanna say to at least one person who has replied. Then as the others make their posts, I add it in, (or try to) as best as I can and it kinda feeling like a puzzle. c:
I'm still reading over a few things for the day, but I noticed that Ifrit was alone. I've got Ku'Jin free if you're interested in them chatting it up?

Oh! same! That's usually when I'm super eager and I don't want to lose my thought process so I'll either bullet point or write.

I wouldn't mind at all! I meant to reply sooner today, but I hate using my phone for things like this.

KillxLucky

It's no worries ~
Thursdays and Sundays are usually my days where I really take the time to focus on homework/schoolwork.
That said, I don't think I will be getting any posts out today. But most likely tomorrow c:
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

KillxLucky

*hugs*
Hallo. Welcome to the ooc ;D
I'm excited.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: finalwolf on February 26, 2019, 04:25:51 PM
Hey you two!

Hey!! How are you? c:

Oh! Also, Lucky, is it possible for Bhaltair to take up some light hunter duties? xD Jag could teach him lol

finalwolf

Thanks Lucky. I realized the OOC had posts and figured I should get my butt in here X'D

Jag is totally down for teaching Bhaltair XD Plus gives Bhaltair something to due until there are pups again.

KillxLucky

Yeah, I'm definitely down for it. It'd look good in Zuya's eyes too if they happen to be wanting to impress the grump of an alpha.
Maybe even some praise would come out of it. 
I'm wondering if after a while, the three of them go on a "bonding" hunt. lmao.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

That would be great then! Bhaltair wouldn't really be seeking to impress, but if it happens then it's a perk lol. He would just want to be useful to the pack and he does have the strength and size to be a decent hunter with proper training. At least then he could argue that he would definitely be able to provide for any pups lol

lol, "bonding" xD I do wonder how that would go as well. If Jag ever wanted to be a Racija, training Bhaltair might impress? A part of me is wanting to have Bhaltiar asking when Zuya is going to give him some pups to look after.

KillxLucky

Lmfao.
Zuya will be all grumbly because he actually wants pups lmfaoo.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Poor Zuya lol

Pups will come soon enough...maybe xD

SweetPotatoPie

A Bhaltair post is in the works, I just need to type it up c: Will probably do that tomorrow before or afterwork depending on how I feel and if I can get up early enough lol.

KillxLucky

Okie c:
&& Dunno why I didn't see your message before.
But yeah, pups will come as more people join as well. ;D
*speaking it into existence*

Should be getting Zuzu out for Tsuki here soon as well, Final.
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

No worries. I'm quite busy atm. Girl Scout Cookies came in yesterday so been dealing with that. Almost done delivering all 246 boxes X_X

SweetPotatoPie

I had such excited girl scouts at my grocery store today, I hope they sold a lot lol. One little girl was all "Girl Scout Cookies brought toyou by Girl Scouts!! Did you know they came from Girl Scouts, because I didn't!! Come Get your Girl Scout Cookies!"

SweetPotatoPie

StormyNyte

Hello there! Would it be alright if I poked around here while waiting for approval?

KillxLucky

Yes, of course, StormyNyte(:
Welcome to E and welcome to BOP~
How are you?
O/o thread here.

KillxLucky

My poor Ku'jin.
Sad post is sad and it made me sad. lol.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

I'll be working on my wolves tomorrow and Friday but I'm also going to be running errands and going hiking on my days off this week so bare with me. I get pretty tired from outings but I'll do my best!

KillxLucky

Understandable!
Thank you for letting us know, Lazu~
c:
Let us know how hiking is for ya!

I'll be posting Ku'Jin either today or tomorrow, when I've got a bit of free time.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

The hike was a lot of fun!!

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

It was honestly just a photoshoot and not much of a hike xD We headed out pretty late into the day anyways, but I prefer late afternoon lighting than anything else. I wish I had gotten some with out his harness, but that will be next time c: He had a blast though and was super exhausted when we got home. We ended up getting new phones too so that took all freakin morning and I was a little upset by that but I like my new phone. It was time. Our older phones were like 3 models behind and having issues lol

I posted up bhaltair and should have Relic out later tonight.

KillxLucky

That seems like a lot of fun, Sweets~! I'm glad you were able to have a good time.

Just a side note, for everyone, Elder's Moon is when the pack gets together on some full moons and the elders share stories about the dark trait. Or stories in general. It's a good time for everyone to participate with a story, get cozy with loved ones and writers can, if they choose, come up with a good story for their wolves to tell young pups. I plan on having Nuka explain what he thinks he know about the dark trait, but of course everyone can join in on the fun if you have a story to tell~ 
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

KillxLucky

*tumbles in*
I thought you would.
Sorry I've been a bit MIA the past few days.
c:
How's everyone?
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

I'm MIA as well right now. Stressed out as we're trying to figure out which 7 plus seater we want to get. I want AWD at least for around here due to winters, so that leaves one minivan but I really don't like minivans, and we have two SUV's we're looking at, one has nicer features for tech but does't have a cd player and I love my cd's. The other has the cd player and feels nice and smooth ride. We're going to check out the other one tonight and test drive it.

How are you all doing?

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky-
*hugs n' snugz*
I am well, still unsure of what I could post at this point; despite you already saying I could. I'd like Vit and Bhaltair to finish talking first. XD I just wanna stand by and read what they say while it's just the two of them.

@Final-
*BIG HUGS*
I missed you!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I guess I'll ping in too xD I'm struggling over here as well. We just got new tires after waiting until our tires were so bald you can see the metal part of the tire. Luckily it doesn't rain here too much. I'll be working on my posts this week, sorry it's taken so long. I was so stressed and tired I forgot about anything but sleeping to be honest. I'll be alright thought. I just started doing some leash training on on my dog too c:

Finalwolf - did you ever pick one that you liked?

Loremaster- Watch Bhaltair make a fool of himself xD

Loremaster Kenchi

@The sweetest of all potatoes
*Munches ravenously on popcorn and drinks his vanilla Pepsi greedily* +_+
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Final; I wanna know if you picked out one you liked as well. I'm doing sort of okay. Trying to stay afloat in everything and figuring out some minor details with life. :T It's hard staying on top of things and staying motivated with anything when lack of sleep/depression are knocking at your door. >/

@Sweets; No worries. I honestly don't mind this pace, hopefully no one else does either. It's nice little breaks between posts as I straighten out and attend to other matters P:
*also needs to get new tires* x.x
How's the leash training coming along?

@Kenchi; *hugs*
Sorry, I know it's a bit of an odd time rn. Fillers are welcome if you're up for it.
You could always have Mute interact with V and Bhaltair a little more. Or bother Nuka.

O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

@Lucky - Same though xD As long as my interest still holds I'll be here. I have one that was pretty slow but I felt bad because I wasn't giving the roleplay as much attention as I should have. But then maybe I'm only good with a couple roleplays being that I have so little time to post. I have to agree with what you said to Final, I'm struggling myself and then add holidays to the fact that I work retail/grocery and it's obnoxious. so many rude people.

Leash training Jax is going really well! He knows the basics of heel, so that helps. I'm doing the method of as soon as he tugs I firmly say "no" and then abruptly change course and turn around until he realizes we get no where if he tugs. Today he did really well ignoring a neighbor. When I realized he wasn't going to walk nicely by, I pulled him aside immediately and gave him the command "look" to keep his focus on me while the neighbor past. Eventually we'll try that with friends that he knows but for now we're keeping it pretty basic. Birds, cats, and anything that moves really (including shadows) still catch his attention. He has stupid high prey drive. Oh! but when he is walking nicely beside me I give him treats, praise, and the "yes" command. And we stop at every corner before crossing and have him sit with a "Halt". I'm hoping that he will be better on the leash by the time we take him to the beach next month and to see my brother c: Totally not because I want to prove I'm the better dog trainer than my mom who had a "wash out" service dog But I love training Jax, I love seeing when it clicks in his brain and learn.

Kenchi - I do have my older wolf that can come poke at Mute, She's Relic's mom. I have yet to make her an introduction but I can add her to the list of wolfers to post and have her bug him xD

finalwolf

We finally decided on the one we want and will be putting down a deposit tomorrow for them to find the exact one we want and should have it by the end of this week. Stressful, but exciting to be done with this. This was something huge that I was stressing on. (Not everyone knows this, but we are currently 14 weeks pregnant with a surprise baby). So lots of stress figuring things out right now as we thought we where done.

@lucky, I totally understand the lack of sleep right now. Depression I'm pretty much out of now thankfully. Though lack of sleep...yea Insomnia is my best friend while pregnant -_-  Makes things 100% worse as I can't think straight.

@sweet, Glad leash training is going well!    

@Kenchi, I can also bring Jag over to Mute if you'd like as well. Plenty of opportunities it seems for everyone's character(s) to bug Mute XD

Also, Happy Easter all.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky #Thugwolflife aka #Besthugs4life
- I think a filler post will do me some good right now. In addition, I FINALLY figured out what I'll have happen to Mute for the Elder Moon! >:3 Oh-ho-ho, there WILL be a story told! That aside, I DO want Vitani and Mute to have an interaction, but I want them to be alone (thus awkward, since only she'll be speaking XD ). Because after all the crap that went down on his rescue, I think it's warranted. Mute will want her to have some peace. So I wanna wait till she's done talking with Bhaltair first, at least.

@Final and Sweetest Yam #Mommas4loifbutwhocouldstoppem?
- YES! YES to BOTH...AT THE SAME TIME! >8D
*Impersonates Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars* "DEWIT"
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I will see what I can do for Kize lol

This week so far is being terrible. I forgot about easter and everything and the work struggle of retail is, well, a struggle lol. We're going to do a clean tonight and my shift is friday 2am to 11am. I used to be able to do over night but it's been years and I'm not a fan anymore.

KillxLucky

Forgive me guys. I'll be posting this weekend.
Hope all is well with everyone~
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on May 01, 2019, 11:04:02 PM
Forgive me guys. I'll be posting this weekend.
Hope all is well with everyone~

I'll forgive you if you forgive me xD I haven't been on top of anything lol

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on May 02, 2019, 05:04:08 PM
I'll forgive you if you forgive me xD I haven't been on top of anything lol
Deal. xD
*waves to everyone*
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

so my mother in law has been sick for what they thought was the flu for the past month. Turns out it was E coli, she was hospitalized for a few days but is now on the road to recovery c: Gave us a bit of a scare though. If any of you get sick and don't get better/ results doesn't sound right please get a second opinion. Cause they sent her home with like ibprofen for her fever and said she had the flu.

KillxLucky

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on May 09, 2019, 09:39:40 AM
so my mother in law has been sick for what they thought was the flu for the past month. Turns out it was E coli, she was hospitalized for a few days but is now on the road to recovery c: Gave us a bit of a scare though. If any of you get sick and don't get better/ results doesn't sound right please get a second opinion. Cause they sent her home with like ibprofen for her fever and said she had the flu.

Glad to hear she is doing better.
Is her recovery still successful? Is she still getting better?

@Everyone;; I know I haven't been around much.
I'll be honest and say my motivation has completely diminished, not from lack of interest in the roleplay but from things going on in my life. I am going to try my best to get a post out this weekend, even if it's just one
and, to me, that's some progress. 
How's everyone else doing?
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

I'm hanging in there,  if only barely. This upcoming week will be clutch to see if I can land the interview. I saw the Vice President of my campus sitting at a table with my supervisor and others, on Friday. So I pray things start looking up.
And I too have not lost interest in the rp. Just swamped. :3c
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

"And I too have not lost interest in the rp. Just swamped."
That is good to hear. I was afraid my absence was probably causing you all to lose interest. :c
But, I understand like gets busy for us all. I do hope you land the job, Kenchi. You deserve some blessings thrown your way. Good Luck~ Let us know how it goes (:
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

I'm still here too. I check every few days for posts. I'm getting a bit busy again, got two parties to throw at the end of the month and first of June. Then I got a rummage sale to prep for after that for mid-June, then I need to prep for our trip to chicago in July. Then after that start prepping the kids for back to school in Aug X'D Then school will be here and then baby will be and then Halloween and then holidays and oh boy X'D

SweetPotatoPie

@lucky, She's doing much better. She had another fever the other day but over all she is doing much better. I have a few replies written down in a notebook, but I haven't been able to find the time to type them up.

Also, I took my doggo to San Francisco and he did such a good job!! Except for the pigeons, but that was all. The crowds, cars, and elevator he did amazingly well. Even with the little taxi boat we went on!

KillxLucky

KJ should be coming up tomorrow. Sorry about Nu not having a picture, atm. I gotta go steal find his layout from the rp on Gaia. xD

We have a new member who joined today, Cascarones and their wolf Jadene. Welcome~

@Final; Busy, busy, mama. But it's all good. No worries. The pace is decent for me right now. Especially with me moving into my own place soon and starting up with school again. *nodnod* Glad all is going well.

@Sweets; That's super good to hear! && Are you talking about Jax? Or your other boy? It's always nice when the work you put into an animal pays off positively. <3
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

Eeeee! I was about to go to bed but I was accepted!

Hello everyone! I've looked at all the profiles and I adore everyone's wolves. I can't wait to play with you all! It's nice to meet you!

KillxLucky

Hahaha, I know that feeling. xD I love that feeling of being excited for a new roleplay and eager to jump in and post.
Also, may I call you Cas?
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

XD I'll have to post tomorrow after work. I work ten hour shifts all week!

And yes, Cas is fine. A lot of people call me Cas! Can I call you Lucky?

i also need so sleep I'm so sorry, but I'll see yall tomorrow!

KillxLucky

No worries, it's understandable. Post when you can!
&& Yes! Everyone pretty much just calls me Lucky anyway. P:
Have a great night && good day at work!
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

@Cas : Hello! Welcome to the roleplay! Ten hour shifts are terrible. I do 8 hours and some days I can barely do that. I can only imagine how exhausted you must be.

@Lucky: Cause calling you Kill doesn't sound as good as Lucky xD  Nah, doggo Lucky doesn't do trips. He gets super anxious in car rides, but Jax loves going new places. He had a blast in the hotel room. He actually gets more room in the hotel room than at home, which is kinda sad. But hopefully next spring that will change. [X][X][X]  He's also doing really really well with his anxiety tasks. I have a couple more I want to teach him. He picked up one on his own, which is why I decided to teach him more. He won't ever be public service dog, at least right now while his prey drive is through the roof with birds and he's so easily distracted. I mostly want to fix that because that's a dangerous thing to have in a busy city. Or anywhere for that matter, if he ever got loose. His recall is crap, but somehow my husband taught him to find me by telling him "Go find Momma"

Cascarones

@Everyone
I'll do my best to read what I can of the roleplay during my lunch, but are there any key points I should know of, whether about characters or current scene or upcoming plot? I know I read that we'll be storytelling soon, which I'm excited about. I'll have to make up wolfy stories!

@Lady
Girl I don't know how I do it either. You just gotta go through it one hour at a time doing what needs to be done! But I also work at a day care so it's both a little easier in terms of tasks but a lot busier with keeping up with whatever age group I'm with that day.

EDIT: And is there any wolves not talking to someone? I see Spook is alone but is there anyone else? Jadene can bug them along the way!

KillxLucky

At the moment...
There's Zander, but the owner of that wolf posted only once and we haven't really heard much from them since then. Also, I believe Slash is alone and free as well.

Of course, you're free to join into any conversation.

Bhaltair and Vitani are talking in the Healer's den (Main thread interaction) with Mute (Spook) not too far way.
Tsuki and Zuya are having a conversation. (Main thread interaction)
Nuka and Jag are currently speaking as well. (Main thread interaction)
KJ, Relic, and Sasha are all speaking as well. (River Thread)

Hope that helps~

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

Hey Cas, yes Slash is free atm. Bit tired, but he's free. Welcome to the RP btw.

And I'm managing over here. Ugh. Nasty cold hit the house last week. I got hit with it starting Saturday, finally feeling a little better today but now that means I'm so far behind to prep for the party tomorrow.

Good news, one more week and one day until we have our big scan to make sure baby is healthy and then to find out gender.

How is everyone doing?

KillxLucky

@Kenchi; I'm doing schwell! Hbu?

@Final; Yay, baby news!
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

I actually ended up catching a cold myself :c I've yet to hit the worst of it but this past week has been a very hard game of 'take enough medicine to hide the symptoms.' I'm just glad I don't work weekends so I have time to recuperate.

@final @loremaster
I'll probably have Jadene hit up both of your wolves tomorrow!!

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Chu~ >_<

@Cas- *blushes and hides his face in his hoodie* >//.//<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I'll be rolling out some posts tomorrow, taking it easy tonight cause I hurt myself a bit. But I'm okay! My back is just a little angry.

I'll be posting Ifrit, probably coming up on Nuka with curiosity, and hopefully Kize, along with Bhaltair and Relic for sure.

SweetPotatoPie

Okay!~ All but Ifrit is accounted for. I'll take a break and come back later tonight or tomorrow. If anyone wants to talk to Ifrit though, he hasn't really moved much and had been laying around the other wolves.

Cascarones

@Lore
[/keeps booping hoodie]

@Potato
No worries! Worry about yourself first and then post.
We'd rather you healthy and having fun than in pain and struggling!
[/hugs]

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- *steam billows out of his ears as he curls up into a defensive hoodie-ball and rolls under a desk*
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

@Lore
It's a roly-poly-lorey!!
c'mere friend.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- Oh noez! o.0
P-please, d-d-on't come any closer! D:

@All-
I had a plot proposal I wanted to bring to the OOC's attention via Lucky's request. Alas, since Mute cannot speak, he cannot truly participate in the Elder Moon. So he~ thinks he can just skip out that night. Afterall, tonight in-rp is going to be a spoopy night...more more reason than one. >:3 Dark things will be happening. Albeit, Tsuki is supposed to have a conversation of importance with him, I also wanted to invite any other~ wolves who may be curious why he wont be attending...to investigate the mystery of his burrow. 0.-
Now, for those who roleplayed with Mute on Gaia, you will already have a good clue what is going on when Mute caves in his own burrow behind him at night. However, anyone with a curious wolf for a nose for sniffing out mysteries, is free to investigate. It doesn't have to be just Tsuki. But beware, Mute safeguards his privacy for good reason. Any trespassing could be dangerous...lethal, even. >.< Would any foolhardy fae  or brave brute dare try to rescue Kiowa's Ghost from himself? e.e
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

@kenchi: I want in!! I'm just not certain which wolfer. Though leaning towards Bhaltair.

Cascarones

@Lore
Not gonna lie, Jadene is already curious about his den!!! But if you wanted to save those mysteries for the elder moon, she will have to stave off her curiosity until then.
83c I can't wait to see what happens!!!

And I loved Mute's description of Jadene! If she could hear it she'd totally be swooning.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- Yass! >_<

@Cas- Aw shucks, I'm glad you liked it. O//.//o
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

I really don't mean to be neglecting the OCC thread >< If you have discord I'm easier to reach on there. Or if you really need to get ahold of me, send me a PM on here as I check my messages on here too a bit more than the OOC thread...

Doesn't help that I've been super busy the past few weeks. Finally have a calm week which all I can think is thank god. Not sure if I mentioned but we found out we are having another baby girl, currently 22.5 weeks along. I doubt I'll carry past the due date, haven't with the other two, but still a long ways to go.

I do plan on breaking off Tsuki soon enough with Zuya and have her go by Mute. I really should talk more to you about it as well, Lore with what's going on with Tsuki if I haven't made it clear enough int he RP but I don't want to show to all about it. So it'd have to be discussed via PM or discord if you care.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Hey guys.
I am around, sorry if I'm a bit absent.
I moved last week and I'm still unpacking, moving things, getting new furniture, etc etc, along with getting accustomed to the area.
I had court a little earlier, so I've also been busy with that. Got a few more sessions to go to in the future.
Basically it's been a busy few weeks and hopefully it slows up soon before I restart classes on campus. @.@
Anywho, wanted to check in and let you all know I am around.
I think I got a few slow days coming up so I'll be able to post then. c:
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

@lore
//boops again

@Lucky
No worries! Take your time!
Real life is way more important.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- Nuu! o//.//o
*turtle shells into his hoodie for defense *
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

@Lore
Stop turtling!
I just wanna squish your face!

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- Nevah, foul fluffy fiend! D:<
You shall not have zee satisfaction.  >:3
*dives under the couch cushions, his legs wiggling,  as he attempts to escape*

Edit: Also, my apologies for the extra-longer-than-usual post. D: I was simply having too much fun.

@Lucky- At this point, unless Cas specifically wants to handle this scenario alone with Mute, Vitani is free to participate with her intended check in with Mute...only to find out Pecado's siblings have different plans. (Naturally, assuming her conversation with Bhaltie, aka 2nd best boi in all Kiowa, is finished.)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

I would love for Vitani to get involved!

As much as Jadene prides herself, I'm not too sure she can handle that many wolves alone!! She's a hunter, not a warrior!

//grabs onto Lore's legs

But also, how do fights work in this roleplay? Is there a dice rolling method or is it like, give a hit get a hit freeform??

KillxLucky

@Kenchi; Depends. Waiting on Bhaltair, but you both are free to continue going at your pace. Not sure if I want Vitani to help atm or not, so it would definitely be best to continue, for now. It would also give others the opportunity to step in and help. *nodnod*

Why don't you make Hannorabi an actual female warrior? This is an awesome way to introduce another character for you. (:

@Cas;; Fighting: Be realistic. For example, when it comes down to fighting, a pup can not take down an adult wolf alone. If fighting occurs, plan out who will be the winner and how you want the fight to go. If a winner can not be determined, a dice roll will be used to determine the winner. Injuries sustained within the fight must be okay'd with the character's owner. Don't permanently scar or maim someone's character without them knowing.

You can fine this on the first page, under the rules section. <3   
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: Cascarones on July 02, 2019, 12:45:57 PM

As much as Jadene prides herself, I'm not too sure she can handle that many wolves alone!! She's a hunter, not a warrior!

//grabs onto Lore's legs

@Cas- Never fear, I have a plan. Just roleplay Jadene how you've already done so splendidly.  >_<
*feels his legs get snagged *
O.0!!

@Lucky- Hehe, Hannorabi is a huntress like Jadene. ;3 Mataro is the warrior. And like I said,  if there is popular demand for my side characters to be main characters, I'll take it to heart/ in consideration.  :P
Besides, I think I suck roleplaying female characters.  You dunno. D:
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I'm sorry ;-; work is stressful. I've been peeking in every day on my breaks. We had 3 people on vacation just before the holiday and I have a super lazy coworker that has the nerve to one not do her jon properly and two question me when I correct mistakes right in front of her. We work with produce, we CANT have bad things on shelf and she ignored things.

I also have a 10 day trip at the end of the month and we're going to be short on money so thats a big stresser. I'll be okay and I'll still be posting, I'm just sort of freaking out this morning. But, after today I'll have the next two days off to breathe and relax. Afterwards everyone will back and holiday will be over and the annoying coworker who likes to throw me under the bus all the time will go on her 3 week vacation and be out of my way.

KillxLucky

@Kenchi: Won't get better if you don't practice. >3

@Cas: You're the cutest little bug <3

@Sweets: Totally understandable. That coworker sounds shitty asf. No one has tried to get them fired from the department/job? Hopefully your trip works out though! Take it easy! D:
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

@Lore
I'll still wait for a few other posts, even if they're not interacting with the scene directly.
I feel bad when it's just back and forth posts leaving room for no one else to respond ^^;

@Potato
That's awful!
You should definitely report that sort of behavior to someone!! I hope everything calms down for you because you sound like you need the break :c

@Lucky
And I adore you too!!

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- Understandable. :3
Just...umm...  >.> ... *fully slinks under the couch* There. X3

@Lucky- I'll think about it. e.e
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

@Lucky: She really is, and we're all aware of it. I always own up to my mistakes, so she can't blame something on me. I've made a reputation of honesty and if they ask me something I will tell them truthfully what happened. She has created a bad one for herself, lying to everyone and being two faced. They will always take my word before hers. Even the manager is aware of her, we just don't have the means to drop her. She is the top 3 "leads". I'm the 4Th, quickly climbing up and picking up her slack. In the end, it reflects better on me knowing I can take the lead when she doesn't and is being lazy. I just have to be patient and I'll either leave or will rise above her. I'm so ready for it too, I've grown so much more confident in my year there and I will confront her in my own way.

@Cas: I pushed myself a little too far tonight and I'm stupid anxious for it, but I'll be alright. I'm like teetering on anxiety attackish? I'm having a hard time breathing so I'm trying to relax and distract myself. It was just really crazy, everyone from customers to coworkers were asking us for help picking watermelons like we're some produce gods that can magically find the perfect melon. Most of the time we pick it up and pretend we know what we're doing and hand it off. But they were asking for them to be cut and we have to for customers. For other coworkers outside of produce I had to tell the one under me to tell them no, we just don't have the time.

After all this, though, I was thanked and given comments about keeping things as well as I did. I planned to split the "wracks" in two and I was desperately leading one side with 2 people from another store to kinda make up for 2 people being on vacation and trusted my senior member to do her side, only when I went to check up on her a day before the holiday everything was bad and needed to be cleaned. I was so exasperated that when she just crossed off what I said needed to be done it was everything for me not to just go crazy on her.

Sorry guys, it did kinda help to throw it all out on here lol

KillxLucky

@Sweets: *patpat*
That's why I asked/tried to get you talking about it. I thought it would be helpful for you to put everything here, with no judgement or ties to your job whatsoever. You seemed pretty stressed, I know it helps me to be able to just.. vent. Glad we were able to help!

Also, that sounds awesome that you'll eventually be above that "lead." One thing I definitely learned is that it's super easy to look stellar when compared to people who put forth little to no effort toward anything. All you have to do is do your work and people think you're golden. Lol. I had gotten a LOT of backlash (by lazy people) while I was in the military to the point that these girls started spreading rumors about to me to try and bring my reputation down. But, in reality, all I did was the shit I was supposed to do and maybe a little extra out of boredom. But compared to those people who didn't do anything at all, I was golden: literally nicknamed "the golden child" by said hateful/revengeful people for a while but I took pride in it. *Shrugs* Hang in there, it'll pay off in a god way. (:
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

//places a slurpee underneath a box held up by a stick

Loremaster Kenchi

*sniffs Slurpee in the air*
o.o!
*is led by his nose along the ground as he crawls to the smell of frozen, syrupy goodness*
... :D!
*hugs slurpee * >_<!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

*patpat kenchi*
How's everyone? c:

Ik I gotta post Nuka. I've been playing Overwatch. >D
mwahahaha.!
Along with working on my book. :T So, my daily creative juices have mostly been spent on that.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

*stealthily crawls around the carpet in his box; solid snake style*
>.>
I'm too sexy for my box. <.<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Guys.
I got a new computer! I'm in love, so far. <3
Much easier to type and make posts on. ;D

How's everyone else?
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- *is tirelessly formulating an opening post in his mind to make Lucky RUE THE DAY she allowed the heart of darkness - I mean, a super cool new Kiowa friend~ into her rp...and her life! >8D
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I'm still around c: I've just been super stressed. I'm gong to try and get a Bhaltair post out tomorrow but don't wait up for me. I leave for my vacation on Tuesday and we aren't really where I wanted to be financially. I'll be fine thought, and if I can post I'll post sometime tomorrow,

SweetPotatoPie

Alright, I have a post written on paper (part of my process, it's weird I know lol. But it helps me to do a draft and then to type it up) I plan on waking up early and getting Bhaltair up. I should have some down time on vacation and so long as my laptop works I should have no problem posting c: But it may just be good enough for my photos xD

My stress is starting to ease a bit, the other day I was just super overwhelmed. It was so silly, I got home after a long day from work and wanted to eat and lay down but for whatever reason my bowl of nachos just slid right out of my hand and toppled over on my bed. So after scooping that into the bowl and removing the sheets, I almost got the sheets in the fan and I just kinda sat down and cried lol. My husband was all, what just happened xD He takes my emotionalness in stride and was there for me. 

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on July 22, 2019, 06:25:55 PM
@Lucky- *is tirelessly formulating an opening post in his mind to make Lucky RUE THE DAY she allowed the heart of darkness - I mean, a super cool new Kiowa friend~ into her rp...and her life! >8D

Okay, but I love your character and it was so amazing unsettling to read but I'm so excited to see how she fits in.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- *hugs to cheer her up*
Aw shucks, I just wanted to contribute a new antagonist of a different variety. Lavi is a villain from a previous wolf-rp. I hope everyone(OOC) likes her just as much as the rest of the wolves(in-rp) will grow to hate and fear her. >:3c

Fun fact: I do have one more new wolf lined up. However, I'd really like him to be Mute's pup, rather than a new arrival. That depends when Lucky lifts the pup ban. Yet, never fear, his arrival isn't scheduled for quite some time.

@All- I just posted Mute, and will now be cranking out a new Lavi post. It will put her in Kiowa territory to be met by any that would like to introduce her to the pack to begin her initiation. First come, first served. *wink wink*

Edit: Crap, I just saw Bhaltie's new post. I'll modify my Mute post to adjust accordingly. ^.^;;
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

Ugh I've been sick with the stomach bug again. Amazing how much it can mutate within two weeks.  :c
If I'm still not good tomorrow I'll be taking the day off to try and recuperate. Can't be throwing up at a daycare.

KillxLucky

@Kenchi, what's up?

@Cas; I'm sorry. :c Hopefully it does get better soon! D: Don't wanna pass it to the kiddies.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: KillxLucky on August 05, 2019, 10:06:13 AM
@Kenchi, what's up?

@Cas; I'm sorry. :c Hopefully it does get better soon! D: Don't wanna pass it to the kiddies.

@Lucky-
Shhhhh!... >_> ... I'm lurking for Vitani and Tsuki posts. <_<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

AjaxMuse

How is everyone doing on this fine day? (Well....night I suppose.)

KillxLucky

Quote from: AjaxMuse on August 07, 2019, 12:57:18 AM
Hello and welcome to E and the roleplay~!

Not too bad. It's now morning for me. Got a few errands to run today but luckily get some time in for a bit of gaming beforehand.

How about you?
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

I just got back from my vacation c: also found out how much worse my anxiety with planes and crowds had gotten, which is totally always fun xD but over all our trip to maryland was really good. In a few years my husband wants to go back to Assauteague Island and camp so I can get a better opportunity to see wild horses.

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

*hugs* ^-^
How have you been? Is all well? c:

Hopefully all is well for everyone else as well.

Apologies for being a bit scarce here. I started up college earlier this week and, of course, it's been a bit time consuming. Hopefully, after I adjust to the new lifestyle, I can fall into a decent schedule which will allow me enough free time to be a little more active on here.

Also, is anybody up for a bit of plotting?
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Yes ma'am.  >_<
And I am ALWAYS up for plots. c:
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

Sorry for disappearing for so long. Mental health is a bitch and this summer took a lot out of me. But I am doing better now and baby should be here any day now. How is everyone?

Loremaster Kenchi

@Final- Yay, you're alive! X3
I am well. Midterms are this week, so I'm trying to keep it together. 
In addition,  the plot with Tsuki and Mute at night in-rp during the Elder Moon is still a go, yes?
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Hey all, I have midterms this week, plus a friend coming over for a few days this weekend
I'll be posting Zuya toward Lavi, most likely on Sunday.
Along with Vitani toward Slash.
I plan for those two, unless others post toward any of my other charries. c:
Hope all is well with everyone. I've certainly had better days.
O/o thread here.

Bluezuki

"Step into a scene and let it drip from your fingertips."

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Bluezuki

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: Bluezuki on October 18, 2019, 10:22:58 PM
How's it going? ^^
I survived midterms,  so the week has been swell! c:
And how about yourself? Did you have some wolf characters in mind, by chance for submission?
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Bluezuki on October 17, 2019, 11:32:54 PM
HERRO GUYS~ ;D
BLUEZUKI HIII It's Laz!!
sorry guys, I went from popping in to see if anyone poked in to not checking for a while as I got swept away in work drama. Also, I got glasses so I can stare longer at the computer now xD apparently I've had this Astigmatism thing in my right eye lol To which, gloriously enough, my mother apologized for not catching sooner. She just though I needed experience driving, not that I actually couldn't see.

Bluezuki

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on October 19, 2019, 12:22:57 AM
I survived midterms,  so the week has been swell! c:
And how about yourself? Did you have some wolf characters in mind, by chance for submission?
That is good! Grind on. :)
And I've been well, dealing with personal stuff that always pop up literally at the worst times. But getting better!
And well, I'm bringing back Aspen and Noctis.
Am thinking of bringing in another though, just need to think of a decent story for her.

Bluezuki

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on October 19, 2019, 01:06:55 AM
BLUEZUKI HIII It's Laz!!
sorry guys, I went from popping in to see if anyone poked in to not checking for a while as I got swept away in work drama. Also, I got glasses so I can stare longer at the computer now xD apparently I've had this Astigmatism thing in my right eye lol To which, gloriously enough, my mother apologized for not catching sooner. She just though I needed experience driving, not that I actually couldn't see.
Zuliiii!!!
And I'm sorry to hear that  :-(
Glad you took care of it though and hopefully it is now better!

finalwolf

Lore, Yes that is still the plan.

Hey Blue!

Also, I will be scarce this week as baby girl arrived Friday early morning. She and I are doing well ^^

Bluezuki

Quote from: finalwolf on October 21, 2019, 02:09:14 PM
Lore, Yes that is still the plan.

Hey Blue!

Also, I will be scarce this week as baby girl arrived Friday early morning. She and I are doing well ^^
Final! Hello! ^.^
Congrats on the baby! Im happy to hear you are doing well!!!  :-)

Loremaster Kenchi

@Final- Yes ma'am.  Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! X3

@Lucky- Did you need me to post again in the Forest thread?

@Blue- I'm very happy Noctis and Aspen are making a retur-!...>_>...<_<..."Pain does not phase her in the slightest, but one is more than welcomed to try and get a scream out of her." ...o//.//o!
Mute: Aspen, are you okay? Blink twice for yes...should I get your sister and maybe a plushie? >//_//>
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Bluezuki

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on October 21, 2019, 11:41:46 PM
@Final- Yes ma'am.  Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! X3

@Lucky- Did you need me to post again in the Forest thread?

@Blue- I'm very happy Noctis and Aspen are making a retur-!...>_>...<_<..."Pain does not phase her in the slightest, but one is more than welcomed to try and get a scream out of her." ...o//.//o!
Mute: Aspen, are you okay? Blink twice for yes...should I get your sister and maybe a plushie? >//_//>
Lol she could use a plush. xD
There will be some changes to her, but they will remain obscure for some time. Same for Noct. ♡
Will bring in a fae soon, but like I said. Still need to come up with a decent story.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Blue-
*Mute approaches Aspen with a cozy Vitani plush in-mouth to offer up while his tail wags* (=>_<=)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I know I posted them all over my instagram and stuff, but I'm so proud of them ;-; Especially Jax's! I'm seriously thinking about just offering a $50 per photoshoot for the holidays for pets. I'm no professional, so I'm not going to charge a promise for perfection, but I'd be down for some a little extra money now and again.

Squall
https://imgur.com/skPtWtI

Pups
https://imgur.com/7dF1Gcb

Jax
https://imgur.com/l6lVbJp

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Sorry guys, the month of October was just really crappy first. Making sure to take care of my mental before committing to anything. I'm so sorry to keep disappearing on everyone.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- I'm just glad you're okay. *hugs*

@All- Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

@All- I pray everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Hello everyone~
I hope everyone is staying safe and practicing social distancing.
Sending love and prayers to all of you and your families during these troubling times. <3

I should be around a lot more now, thanks to the quarantine here, if anyone is interested in picking this back up.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

For some reason, whenever I use tinypic, photobucket, etc, the websites always delete my photos? So I'll probs just post zuzu without his photo for a while and I'll have him meet Lavi in the forest ~ Not sure when, I don't want to say and I miss the time (like I usually do  :-[)

Bare with me everyone, easing back into the flow of writing again but I definitely want to push myself to start posting often again. It will help me when I start writing books.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- I'm ready whenever you are. >=3c
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

I'm back as well ^^ Not sure how often I can post but will try to post asap.

How is everyone doing by the way?

We're overall good here. I've just been trying to keep myself busy so I don't dwell inside my own head. My kids are doing good, my eldest has about an hour a day of schoolwork. Which she is eager to do right away in the morning so I'm thankful for that. The middle one, was in 4k so his is like a craft a day. And then the baby is good. I just worry about the two older ones as they need school for social more than anything. Eldest was just finally making headway in that as well and starting to be more 'normal' in class like she is here at home. Not much we can do on that though and in time things will be fine and she'll adjust again. I wont stress on it for now. I've always been a person of "it is what it is, so make the most of it," and also "I'm a warrior, I'll get through this," mindset. So that helps.

We are currently being investigated (the county) by the CDC as we may become the next hotspot in our state. God I hope not, but time will tell.

KillxLucky

Hey Final~

Glad to see you back <3
It's been a few days, so I hope things are still going somewhat well for you.

As for me, I've gotten sick, it seems and it's currently bugging me. Hopefully, whatever it is, passes by quickly.
I've been sleeping all day because of it. *sigh*
I've also got to set aside some time to reread over old posts, to get back into character, as well as jog my memory of some of the things I had planned in my mind.

I'm glad to see every one slowly making their way back to this place. ^^
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

I'm here. We've had a rough transition and had to use our entire moving savings to make a little "pool house" livable while we quarantined from my inlaws who came back from France. A month later and we're still living in it with the two dogs because my father and brother in law still need to work. Luckily, I'm able to stay home on doctor's orders because I'm high risk. It could be worse, but we're pretty bummed. May 2nd we were supposed to be moving to Seattle. Obviously, not going to happen now. I was supposed to go to school up there, but since we're stuck I decided to say fuck it and become a vet tech here at my community college and just be done with it, after all this we're going to have to stay at the job I hate to replenish our savings - if the job is even still available after we emerge from this. They had to hire more help, but they're also a small business grocery store and it's slowing down.

I'm glad to see everyone is still okay, and please get better Lucky!

My city isn't taking things seriously enough and transmission is on the rise, but we're also finally able to get wide spread testing so of course it's going to quickly rise.

KillxLucky

That's too bad, sweets, I'm sorry this whole thing put such a dent into your plans. :c Luckily your town is able to get more testing done, so yeah, it'll "go up" but I think it's mostly people just being able to get tested who weren't otherwise. Good thing you get to stay home though. <3

I was thinking about moving next year but I'm not sure how that will go. Hopefully things will start to be a little more under control. Really hoping that they are able to find a safe vaccine or medication, that does not do more harm that good. >_>;;

I've already started to feel better. I'm just got to watch what I eat, as to not re-irritate my throat. ^^; Made that mistake twice already lol
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

If we all make it out okay, a part of me feels maybe it was a blessing in disguise. We can pay off our debts first, continue training for Jax for a service dog and training Lucky to not be a brat and it gave us the opportunity to decide if we really wanted a roommate. If I stay and go to school here, I can go up as a vet tech and have more job options (hopefully)

We're thinking next year as well now, but unless they come out with a vaccine or medications we won't be able to make money to achieve that.

That's awesome! Do you like tea or honey? That might help soothe as well. Gargling warm salt water does wonders as well.

KillxLucky

I thought I had responded here days ago. D: Hope all has gone well~

I've gotten better, the tea and honey definitely helped a lot. Never ended up going to figure out what it was due to circumstances but I'm pretty sure it was strep. Luckily, it's long passed now. ^^

O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

I'm so glad things cleared up for you Lucky!

I...got more bad news for myself. My grandma passed away just a month or so a after my grandfather soo THAT was a bit tough to be dealing with. But it wasn't from covid, so at least they weren't in pain.

KillxLucky

I'm so sorry to hear that, Sweets. I hope you and your family are okay.
But you're right, at least they weren't suffering.
Is there anything we can do to help? :c
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

I like helping. 83

Also, I affirm Tsuki has posted.
But what of Jadene and Bhaltair? I believe it is their turn next in the line up to post.
Shall I go ahead and post Mute, regardless?
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on May 08, 2020, 01:45:14 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that, Sweets. I hope you and your family are okay.
But you're right, at least they weren't suffering.
Is there anything we can do to help? :c

Yeah, we're trying to plan a trip for us to drive out there. Hoping as long as we play it safe, we should be alright. Honestly it's the riots that make me a little hesitant for travel now. I just really want to walk through the house one more time, help my mom pack things up. I really didn't handle their death as well as I had thought I was. There isn't too much, but I appreciate you asking <3

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on June 03, 2020, 08:59:32 PM
I like helping. 83

Also, I affirm Tsuki has posted.
But what of Jadene and Bhaltair? I believe it is their turn next in the line up to post.
Shall I go ahead and post Mute, regardless?

As far as with Bhaltair, go ahead and post. If I fall behind, I'll pick back up when I can. I'll read through, but I can't remember if it's Jadene or Bhaltair next.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- I believe Jadene is up next,  however she hasn't replied to any of my PMs in months. There is a chance she's moved on. I'll likely post this weekend.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on June 10, 2020, 09:25:59 PM
@Sweet- I believe Jadene is up next,  however she hasn't replied to any of my PMs in months. There is a chance she's moved on. I'll likely post this weekend.

It has been a while, hasn't it? I'll keep trying to check in more frequently c: But I'm always here!~ And I do have a discord (SweetPotatoPie#0121) if you or anyone needs me and Lucky can also get a hold of me.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- I sent you a discord invite. >_<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- Bwuahahahah! You fool! >83
Vengeance will be swift! Vengeance will be painful! And it will be delicious! >:B

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on June 13, 2020, 01:22:15 AM
@Kenchi - I accepted!~
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

@All- Posted. :3

@Lucky- POSTEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD! >8D
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Delrowe

Hello everyone! I’ve recently been accepted as a member here at Elliquiy and I can’t wait to jump into role play. There have been some not-so-pleasant things happening in my life that has caused my activity to plummet and if that becomes a problem, I’ll step aside to let more active members have a role in this story so I apologize in advance for my spottiness!

On a happier note, it’s a pleasure to meet all of you! I’m Del!

Loremaster Kenchi

@ Lucky- *catches in a large butterfly net*
Gotcha. >83

@Del- Salutations and welcome Miss Del. 83

Quote from: Delrowe on June 21, 2020, 02:13:28 PMI’m Del!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Delrowe on June 21, 2020, 02:13:28 PM
Hello everyone! I’ve recently been accepted as a member here at Elliquiy and I can’t wait to jump into role play. There have been some not-so-pleasant things happening in my life that has caused my activity to plummet and if that becomes a problem, I’ll step aside to let more active members have a role in this story so I apologize in advance for my spottiness!

Hello! I'm glad you could join us! c:

Delrowe

Alrighty! I’ve finally posted my wolf character and I’m so excited! I was skimming through all of the RP posts to get a feel for everything and actually ended up engrossed in it that I spent way more time than I wanted to on in it xD

I hope you all are having a wonderful night and I can’t wait to be accepted into the pack and start writing!

Edit: I also have a discord if any of you would like to add me! Delrowe#4499 That’s usually a fairly good way to get ahold of me!

Loremaster Kenchi

@Del- Gotcha! >.<

Quote from: Delrowe
link=topic=299842.msg15481159#msg15481159 date=1593312700

Edit: I also have a discord if any of you would like to add me! Delrowe#4499 That’s usually a fairly good way to get ahold of me!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Delrowe on June 27, 2020, 09:51:40 PM
Alrighty! I’ve finally posted my wolf character and I’m so excited! I was skimming through all of the RP posts to get a feel for everything and actually ended up engrossed in it that I spent way more time than I wanted to on in it xD

I hope you all are having a wonderful night and I can’t wait to be accepted into the pack and start writing!

I also have one! It's easiest to get a hold of me there as well. I went ahead and sent a friend request, if you don't mind c:

KillxLucky

Quote from: Delrowe on June 21, 2020, 02:13:28 PM

Hi Del, and welcome~
It's been a few days.. I hope that things that were going on have sorted themselves out by now. :3
I'm glad you decided to join us. (: Your profile has been accepted and you are free to post within the roleplay.
Don't worry about not posting fast enough, we all have schedules that keep us from posting at times.

O/o thread here.

KillxLucky

Hey all~ I received an invite to July Jamboree from a GM on E. I'm not sure if you got it too, but I'm sending it to all my friends on there in case anyone is interested and did not get the memo.

"Hello!

The coordinators for ElliWriMo just wanted to reach out and say we hope you are having a lovely start to the summer. The world is a bit crazy right now, but hopefully you are finding things that still make you happy and bright. This message is a friendly invitation to join us for July Jamboree, our Milestone challenge for the summer. We have badges to award for a wide range of word counts, as well as fun mini challenges. The Sign Up is open today, so please feel free to jump in and let us know you want to join for the month.

Visit our Chatter Thread or the Discord Server if you want to get to know others who are also participating; and if you have any questions or concerns let us know by PM or posting in the Questions & Suggestions thread. Have a friend you think would enjoy it? Invite them! The more the merrier.
As always, if you have any questions please let one of us know!

Happy writing,
Mellific, Phobetor, Wistful Dream, & ZephyrInk."

let me know if any of the links do not work.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Unless you guys got a plan already, I can have Relic as their tracker c:

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi
Quote from: Delrowe

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- I would not mind; however this is not my call. As I consider this Del's rodeo. I will leave it to her discretion.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Hey all,
For anyone who does not know, there is a way to edit the size and 'padding' of images on this site without the use of any outside websites (photobucket, imgur, etc).
After uploading your photo try using
[img height=200 padding =15]http://PHOTO INFORMATION HERE[/img] within your layouts. (copy + paste it and leave the spaces between img, height, and padding)
I've lost all my wolf pictures due to tinypic closing down (and PB now charging money) but you can still click any of my posts for a decent reference.
You can play with the number in the height section to any size you want, and the same applied for padding.
Padding is the amount of space around the picture before any text (or anything else) touches it.
Please feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to answer them or point you in the right direction. x3
None of this required within your post, but still some nice information to have should you want to use it.

Other than that, how as everyone's holiday? How is everyone feeling?
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Is there a rolling system or anything for hunting/finding prey or anything like that?
Quote from: KillxLucky

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- thank you,  thank you,  thank you!

My holiday was fine, ate a nice fried chicken dinner dining out with a friend. Unfortunately,  I've no family in Texas anymore,  so it was nice at least one buddy had time for me. We watched some anime afterwards.  >_<
Still working on my custom PC. Bought a gamer chair today. (Ooof, comfy chairs and nice desks are SO EXPENSIVE. ) O.o
Otherwise, I am content. Ready to get back to work.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

@ Lucky-Was so focused xD no I reply! That sucks about the pictures, I usually use Imgur for mine. I hope your doing well!

@Kenchi - Ohhh what kind of game chair? I bout an E-win game chair and I feel like it's going to take forever to get here. My husband and I are sharing his for right now until mine comes in. Custom PC's are so cool! My husband made ours and mine he says is a tiny beast xD Cause it's smaller, but can run heavy games....despite me only playing planet zoo, wolf quest, stardew valley and Cat goes Fishing lol. So basic games xD We also recently bought some nice desks, we're getting a dresser for a bed basically soon on top of the pups' fancy bed. Upgrading since we're not moving lol. I'm tired of just being content and waiting until we move, cause we're gonna be stuck here until covid is over. Better health wise and financially to do that.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- Its a MACH black and white. A decent starter for 199.99. (Gosh why are game chairs and desks for computers so bleedin' expensive!?)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

@Kenchi- Cause it's entertainment. You saw what happened to the switch when Covid happened, right? Couldn't keep it on the shelves. To get ours I literally bought it from a friend in another country xD
But totally worth it so we could both play Animal Crossing and now we can battle each other with Pokemon Sword and Shield. My chair was almost $300, but we got longer than a year or two out of my husband's chair and I love his lol.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- But its so not fair! Oh the price we pay for comfort in our spoiled times! (All while battling off the bills.) XD
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Sweets; No worries. As for the rolling system, I actually haven't figured out how to use any of this website. So the time being, no there is none.
I had heard about the switch going up in price and becoming more scarce. Luckily, I've never really wanted one. haha. I only play a few games and right now, FFXIV has been taking up the chuck on my gaming time~

@Kenchi; You're very welcome.
A chair already? That was fast~ Glad you have a decent chair coming though. I'm sure it'll beat sitting in a wooden one, like myself. ^^;
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

@Lucky, whelp this makes this easier lol my back hurts just thinking of the chair you have been using. We started out there too, though. My husband broke one on accident xD Hilarious as it was, I was soo mad, cause he was leaning back in it on the back to legs. Of course he broke the cheap target one. Being that I specifically have spinal problems and we both spend hours on the computer whether gaming or digital art (hopefully school now for me) then we need something much, much better.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Well yeah! I'm busting my chops trying to work all this overtime! XD
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

@ All- Apologies for the delay in posting, I'm attempting to have the final kinks ironed out on my new custom PC.
In addition,  Del wanted me to relay that she landed a small vacation! She'll be returning on the 14th. 83
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Sweets; lol xD The chair was 'free' in a sense, so I just sit on a pillow/towel to help with my back issues. Gotta make do with what ya got. x3

@Kenchi; Thank you for relaying as much about Del. && Yay for a new pc~
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@All- You're most welcome,  Lucky. So far, PC tests are going well. Day 2 and no crashes. X3
I'm making a goal to type up posts this Sunday on E to see how well it handles. (It handles Discord fine, at least.)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

I'm still here, promise. Just been struggling on and off past few months with the whole Pandemic as I am sure many are. I wont go into deets here on it, but we're managing. Some days are better than others. Now that I see things have taken off again here I will try to check this daily again and make posts when I need to. Sorry about the delay :(

Loremaster Kenchi

@ Final- I'm glad you're okay,  Final. :3
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Kenchi; Is the pc and posting on it handling okay?
@Final; No need to apologize. As always, jump in when you can. This should always be a space for enjoyment and hanging out. No one should feel like any obligation to post consistently if they can't. It's all good. <3
I hope things start to look up for you. :3 If you ever feel like you do want to throw it out there, I'm always around to lend an ear. ^^
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: KillxLucky on July 12, 2020, 08:26:27 PM
No one should feel like any obligation to post consistently if they can't.

@All- Ha! Thats what YOU~~~~~~~~~~ think! >:3
Fools all, everyone must post every minute of every day for my desicrated amusement! >8D FOR ALLLL ETERNITYYYYY~! Bwuahahahahaha!  >:)

@Lucky- Heck yeah, working like a dream!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

@lucky, yea I know, but I still feel bad when I go poof for way longer than I should XP Though right now I'm desperately grasping out to any distraction again. With school's fate coming up soon I worry. Debating if we have to sign up the kids for homeschooling or not. I know it isn't want they want, but if the government tries to push them to be open fully, that ain't gonna happen and online it is for us. I'm okay with two days a week there for the kids since that would group them down to 10 or less per each class. But I don't know, and our numbers here have really climbed, in fact we're fighting between first and second place for the most easily spread -_- Then when the numbers where low, I planned for Claire's b-day party, while keeping it small, but now with the numbers just climbing I'm paranoid especially as the parents are now staying and that's just way too many people here. So now I'm contacting outside of family that day, that to come just for about an hour, enjoy food, a game, pinata, cake, and then leave. I just don't know and I hate not having answers. I have to be in control and I felt in control the past 1.5 months but now it's unraveling again and ugh.

@Kenchi: How are you doing? And pfft, yes all eternity we shall constantly post. Ugh I can only imagine how bad my posts are after taking so long off but if I had to post so frequently when not ready, they'd be much worse X'D So take what you will for them lol Honestly though, I wish I could post more.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Final- I am doing well, thank you. >_<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@All; So I've realized there is a roll system here on E. I just need to figure out the easiest way to implement it into our hunting system. I've been taking the time to try and figure it out. I may need to just pm someone on here and ask for assistance. But I just wanted to update you all on what may possibly be coming out way as far as hunting and fighting/challenging may go. Which, brings me to my next point. In the forest thread, there is a bear roaming around the forest. You all are free to act accordingly if any wolves happen to stumble across him or sense him. Please know that if you attack him, your character may die or sustain life threatening injuries. I've got a little plan for him but anyone is free to interact (or avoid, because that is a perfectly fine option) with the bear in the meantime.

@Final; Sorry it's taking me a bit, but my post will be Ku'Jin toward Sasha. I'm hoping to get him out sometime tonight, if not tomorrow. I'm just taking alittle break right now from posting, I seem to have run out of steam. ^^;;
Also, I can't imagine how it is having little ones during their time. I keep saying to myself that I would not send my children back to school during this pandemic, and just take the consequences, but alas, I do not have children AND I know that opting out of sending them to school isn't an option for everyone. I truly hope you're able to figure out the best plan of action for you family. <3

@all; I think about all of you daily through these difficult times. I do hope everyone is taking care of themselves and their loved ones. Prayers and absolute love to each and every one of you, truly. We will get through this. Please keep your heads up, stay smart, and stay safe through all of this. And as always, if anyone needs to talk or chat, I'm only a pm away.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

thank you Lucky <3 I think about all of you too. We're all experiencing so this differently and all across the united states. I'll be worried id I don't here from one of you after a period because I'm afraid someone will get sick or someone close to you. But I worry/get anxious over a lot of things.

We got some furniture in so my plan to post was postponed, we build the dog bed and had to move more things around the room and I just got so tired. But the pups adore the bed! It's just a shame Lucky can't use his ramp, but we miscalculated and he can't use his ramp anyways cause we don't have space. Eventually when we move out he will though!

sry for the long link, I forgot how coding here works. The bed is super cute and the light can turn on and off.
https://scontent.fsac1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p960x960/108009519_10208498076286030_2349808075826170999_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=7pTi8lkzaq0AX_nxMAL&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=99b8b915fe06d44b768a154479ba92e4&oe=5F37C072

SweetPotatoPie

Also!! Super excited about this Bear meandering around the forest

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- how are you holding up, Sweet? Doing okay?

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on July 16, 2020, 05:48:41 PM
Also!! Super excited about this Bear meandering around the forest
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on July 27, 2020, 09:29:42 PM
@Sweet- how are you holding up, Sweet? Doing okay?

I'm hanging in there. Its been a bit of a rough week and I've been pretty drained. I'm sorry its taking me a bit but I'll get back into routine soon!

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on July 28, 2020, 02:47:36 AM
I'm hanging in there. Its been a bit of a rough week and I've been pretty drained. I'm sorry its taking me a bit but I'll get back into routine soon!

Take your time, ma'am. I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on July 28, 2020, 07:52:01 PM
Take your time, ma'am. I just wanted to make sure you're okay.

Thank you for the check in though! I do appreciate them. I have a small vacation out of town for a couple days next week and it cannot come quick enough. I don't do well cooped up in the city. Usually I make a point to do hikes and such throughout the year, but I haven't been able to do anything.

SweetPotatoPie

I'm still alive! And I'm feeling better after my adventure in the hills. I had no wifi, or at least no reliable wifi. I started school as well and my assignments are do tomorrow. I had to cram a bit since I didn't get back until Thursday and this is a fast paced school. Sooo I had A LOT of reading. But Monday is the start of Week 2 and I'll have no pressing assignments and will get out some posts.  Here's a cool photo from my little get away.

KillxLucky

Nice~ Welcome back, Sweets.
I'm glad you had a pleasant time, looking forward to your posts <3
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

*slithers through the thread*
>.>...<.<...
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

gaahh I got caught up in my new assignments. Have I mentioned I'm kind of horrified by it? xD It's no big deal, but it does touch on themes that I have troubles with. Luckily since it's online I don't have to actually public speak, but I did have to record myself with an "emotional storytelling" and uh I got pretty emotionally stressed about it lol.

KillxLucky

Aww. I understand that, Sweets. How do you think you did on the assignment anyway?

@.@ My classes start Monday. I just got word that one of my classes will not have any zoom classes, where we have to meet at a certain time just to watch/listen to material being taught, and I'm a little happy about that. I'm still a little apprehensive about online classes as a whole though. It seems like more time is spent doing the work with online courses vs psychically attending a class and doing the work. Hopefully it isn't the same feeling this time around. I remember being more mentally burnt out when everything switched online in the second half of the semester than I was during the first half of the last semester.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on August 14, 2020, 11:39:49 AM

I feel like I could have made my voice more "emotional" and less monotone. I really tried towards the end to the point I felt I was fake exaggerating but like when listening to it...I wasn't...  But I hit the points in the ruberic she wanted. I might have a couple points overall taken off, but I think other than that I did pretty good. The next assignment is prep for the final presentation where I have to pretend it's a couple years after Full Sail and that I need to "sell" myself basically. I need to make the chosen audience want to hire me but not in a typical resume style, but more what I can do for the company.

And like I chose Graphic Design cause I was like yeah this sounds cool but realistically the profession I chose is like a blanket on the who industry and OF COURSE I'd follow my gut with the one degree I could be versatile in lol. So I'm scrambling around and I fixed up my day of finishing discussion posts in the school forum and finish reading 2 more chapters and somewhere fitting in a post here. I feel so much more productive today. Yesterday and the day before I'd somehow just woke up with a muscle spasm and I was all about the nope on the world and just wanted to lay in bed. But I had to get that assignment done that day.

Online classes isn't for everyone. I personally really like online classes and I prefer this fast pace even if my head is spinning a bit with anxiety. I'd prefer it straight to the point then small tasks throughout the year that lead up to a giant test at the end of the semester. I don't like getting myself out of the house, people stress me out, and I have anxiety in classrooms. For me, I specifically chose an online course for this reason. I hope that you'll still be able to do well this upcoming school year, it don't look like things are getting easier for students or teachers.

SweetPotatoPie

Posted~ I do apologize for posting her so late. I had more fun with it, I think because I've been having to get back into appropriate writing since I'm in school again lol. I still have a few chapters to read tonight, but Sunday should be my chill day so long as I get my Week 2 project out of the way.

Loremaster Kenchi

I also do not like online classes.
I'm a bit old fashioned.  X3
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on August 29, 2020, 03:29:14 PM
I am doing well. How are you, Sweet?
Doing alright, I'm about to head into my second class for my second month at school and super excited while trying to finish my final and being super upset by the software. I had to hash money out to buy the upgraded video software or risk having to redo my entire project to fit a different one. I figure I'm going to have to use it regularly and I don't have access to my adobe stuff yet so we just bought it.

The fires around us are being getting contained so we can see the sky and actually breathe so that's great. I almost thought we were going to have to evacuate, which uh our evacuation place almost had to be evacuated with hurricane Laura xD So uh, there's that lol But my family over there and us are cool now.

SweetPotatoPie

I've got a Kize post in the works, but Ifrit is open if anyone wants to interact with him

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- Gosh, do you live inside an action/suspense movie? XD
2020 just wont give you a break.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on August 31, 2020, 08:44:10 PM
@Sweet- Gosh, do you live inside an action/suspense movie? XD
2020 just wont give you a break.
I feel like that's this whole year for everyone at this point lol speaking of how 2020 won't give us a break, my husband lost his grandma too. The viewing is today and funeral tomorrow, so there's that.

Loremaster Kenchi

My apologies ma'am, you have my condolences. Please take all the time you need till the next Bhalty post.

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on September 01, 2020, 10:02:18 AM
I feel like that's this whole year for everyone at this point lol speaking of how 2020 won't give us a break, my husband lost his grandma too. The viewing is today and funeral tomorrow, so there's that.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Thank you, I appreciate that <3 I'll probably write him up on Thursday if I can. I need to type Kize's up. I usually write them first, sometimes my brain goes blank on word.

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on September 01, 2020, 06:32:52 PM
My apologies ma'am, you have my condolences. Please take all the time you need till the next Bhalty post.

SweetPotatoPie

I hoped to be farther along with my work, but I kinda checked out yesterday for the whole day after the funeral. I got Kize up this morning after a break in my school work. After I get my morning started with the pups I'll see if I'm up for a Bhaltair post.

SweetPotatoPie

Took me a bit to bounce back, but I got Bhaltair posted!

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Hello everyone~
I hope you all are doing well.
If you're around, do you mind replying to this post? Thanks. (:
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on December 22, 2020, 01:36:17 AM
Hello everyone~
I hope you all are doing well.
If you're around, do you mind replying to this post? Thanks. (:
I'm around~

KillxLucky

*sits on Kenchi*
Such a meanie.
But glad to see you and Sweets are around. Thanks for the responses you two. <3

Question, how are we feeling about the roleplay going forward? Do we want to continue? I, personally, would like to but I would like to get a feel of how everyone else is feeling.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on December 22, 2020, 07:22:41 PM
*sits on Kenchi*
Such a meanie.
But glad to see you and Sweets are around. Thanks for the responses you two. <3

Question, how are we feeling about the roleplay going forward? Do we want to continue? I, personally, would like to but I would like to get a feel of how everyone else is feeling.

I wouldn't mind the roleplay continuing! Especially right now at least I have two weeks of nothing going on lol. Nothing but depression and sadness of holidays xD

And of course~ I've generally always been lurking, I got so excited when I saw activity in my email lol. We're also in a Discord roleplay if you wanna join, it's pretty slow right now with the holidays.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- *is sat on*
Blegh. >A<

@All- I suppose I can be convinced. But beware,  my price is very steep. e.e
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Well, I am down for the three of us carrying this on a bit further. (:
.. Unless Kenchi's steep price is too much for either of us to pay, Sweets. >_>

Also I feels on the holiday depression and sadness, lmfao. I recently relocated to Washington state and I am finding myself missing my mother and father more than normal. lol

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Easy! My steep price is to GET OFF OF ME! D8
What do I look like!? A cozy gamer chair!? 383

And no depression allowed. >8c

Edit:
Did you still want to continue Zuya and Lavi's combo in the Forest IC?

@Sweet- Assuming Final is MIA, did you want me to skip ahead with Mute for Bhalt to talk to?
I could have Machamoti skip ahead in the Forest too.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

It was gonna happen with me whether it was covid or not, I always get a little sad/jealous of people who have their family like right there to visit. I've never really had that, and usually I'm okay with it. I made the choice to put the distance because my family is a little toxic and I'm mentally healthier out here, but I still get down when I remember the time we pretended like we weren't a dysfunctional family lol

Do we want to do a slight timeskip for everyone? Like an hour or so in the day?

like, a light timeskip to Bhaltair and Mute talking, to Machamoti and Relic either taking down the prey or having just finished the hunt?

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on December 24, 2020, 10:07:28 PMa light timeskip to Bhaltair and Mute talking, to Machamoti and Relic either taking down the prey or having just finished the hunt?

I second this motion. 83
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Idk, Kenchi, that's a steep price to pay. I'm comfy here. x3
But yeah, let's continue with Lavi and Zuya. *nods* I'll get a post up asap, most likely after I get Nuka up for Sweets.

I'm okay with a small timeskip, an hour or so into the night.
I won't post an actual "timeskip" post since it's not hours later & might be a bit easier for people to join in if we don't go too far.
Glad to have you both still here with me. <3 Thank you. I hope your Christmases were good.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: KillxLucky on December 27, 2020, 06:45:22 PM
Idk, Kenchi, that's a steep price to pay. I'm comfy here. x3
But yeah, let's continue with Lavi and Zuya. *nods* I'll get a post up asap, most likely after I get Nuka up for Sweets.

I'm okay with a small timeskip, an hour or so into the night.

@Lucky- I no comfy. 3X
However, my Christmas was just fine, I suppose. I was just in my room either napping or playing video games. I was all on my lonesome this year. :P

@Lucky and Sweet- An hour sounds great. I shall allow Zuya, Bhalt, and Relic to take the leads first; if you two would be so kind. 83
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Sure, I'll try to have Zuya up tonight.. if not tomorrow.

Sidenote; I completely goofed and included in my previous timeskip post that there was no moon in the rp tonight. I had completely forgotten that Nuka had already told Zuya that there would be a full moon. I tried to make up with it in Nuka's last post, but that also leaves it open for us to sort of stall a bit in case others come around and would like to be a part of it. I have a few different ways it could go;

• No moon on Elders Moon = Really bad omen for the pack and losing some members during their travels to a new land. (this frees up spaces and unused profiles)
  • No moon/ No Elders Moon = Nuka/Zuya/The pack decides its probably bad to continue and waiting for another night with a full moon would be best (this allows time for other people to join/come back and join in)
  • Moon suddenly appears over the horizon, sometime during the night = more people have come back and we can continue as planned

Sort of just depends on how you both are feeling on the matter and also how long we are willing to wait.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Aw goodness, there is no hurry. Whenever you get around to it. >.<
And since I am in no hurry, I'm willing to wait. However, my working guess is it may just be us three for some time.
Perhaps you may send a PM to everyone who has been MIA for awhile to see if they get back to you in a week?

In-rp, I could propose that Zuya decides to take a forward scouting party of all wolves with active roleplayers. All the inactive wolves could be left behind as an anchor of sorts as if awaiting good news from the scouting pack detachment. And, if no one else returns to rp their wolf, a "tragedy" could occur that leaves the left behind wolves for dead and the land dangerous to re-inhabit. *cough cough* Lavi *cough cough* *cough* poisons the waterhole *cough*.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Whelp, I got the writing bug so I've already posted up Zuya. xD

That sounds like a doable plan. I've sent out a few pms over the months and haven't gotten much of anything back. However, I wasn't really active either so I am giving people a bit more time. I also am hoping to reign in some new people as well. If not, then we can see how that goes. I do feel a little bad killing off some characters though. xD Might just have it to where they are left behind but idk about anyone actually dying. Maybe presumed dead if anything.

We'll see how far along we get in the roleplay over the next 2-3 weeks. School will be restarting for me soon too, so we'll just have to roll with it going forward. 
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: KillxLucky on December 27, 2020, 11:24:29 PM
... idk about anyone actually dying. Maybe presumed dead if anything. 

Lavi: "Ooh fine~" *eye rolls*
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

So it may take me a bit longer to post. I had some personal stuff pop up in the past week and I'm trying to wrap my brain it right now and going into "fix it" mode. It's all gonna be fine, we're lucky to have some support available for us.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on January 07, 2021, 11:50:30 AM

@Sweet- thank you for letting us know. Any guess to when you will be free to post again?

@Lucky- Which reminds me; my apologies for delaying. I was requested to propose my D&D Campaign Session 0 pitch a week ahead of schedule for my friend group on Wednesday. Unfortunately, my buddy slated to run this Saturday's session needed more time. Thus, my intention is to post this Sunday.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Actually I'm not sure. I would like to hope next week, because the majority of the calls and stuff will be done and ideally I just need to try and relax before I go back to work. I'm trying to get myself in a routine see what works and doesn't work as far as what I want to so with my school work and dogs/exercise. I have two weeks xD Which I didn't even have to have that, but my father in law was sent home to quarantine after he was near a coworker who tested positive for covid. He was ten feet away but didn't want to take chances. So my husband and I held off on calling our manager until the end of it to let him know we can come back to work. (honestly it was hilarious when we had to call our doctor after just having our appointments to reschedule our vaccines (like basic stuff not covid lol) and bloodwork. They were like wtf how so quickly???)

long story short, we got cut off abruptly in the new year from unemployment. I was already going to run out at the end of the month, so I was prepared financially for that. I was not prepared to not have my next 3 paychecks. So I'm kinda upset, but like I said we'll manage. We got some support if absolutely necessary, I just hate borrowing money from people.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- oh my goodness,  that really f<@$%ing shucks. D8
I'm sorry you have to trudge through that crap!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Honestly, I am too xD I'm mostly mad about the financial part. I'm a little anxious about going back to work after being gone from it like 9 months, but I've been wanting to be working again. Ideally, I want something with my degree, but I still have a few months more of classes before I'll be comfortable and even have proper experience started. But, until then, I might as well suck it up and see if there's even still a position for me at work. But living just barely on unemployment is hard, and we were already doing good to just be trying to save with minimum wage before all this.

KillxLucky

I'm sorry to hear about that Sweet. Although, happy to hear that you do have something to fall back on if needed.

Both of you be sure to take the time you need. There's no rush, the roleplay will be here. ^^
Thank you for the heads up~
O/o thread here.