Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

How can you just abandon the kitty that way - I thought you loved animals.  You're not who I thought you were.  I'm leaving!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

I asked for the naughty elf costume!! Damn it woman, do you ever listen to me?!! I'm outta here!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

My best friend is an elf - I knew you were into her.  Get out!

Insanityenviesme

Why didn't you bring me any cookies?! You are so frustrating!! Goodbye!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Yorubi

Its always black and white pictures with you! Get out of my house we are done!

Belle33

You always have your hands where I want mine.  You're so selfish.  Just leave!

Insanityenviesme

Do you honestly dont know the reason?!! Good god, you're worse than I thought!! I have to get out of this!! Aaahhhh!!!
Moments of Sanity

olive

You've been standing next to that poor potted plant to the left of you for weeks....yet you can't be bothered to water the dying thing? I need a more thoughtful man.  Now move along, sir!

Luther

Damn - you've been going through my things. I bought that outfit for your Mom how can I trust you - I'm gone.

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

TheLegionary

* punches his face and breaks him up*

Flower

You're always so violent and self-centered! I can't take this anymore.

*throws a mirror at him* Here, you will be happier with this instead of me.  :-(

TheLegionary

you vchanged your avatar without consulting me! Although I like the new one much more, I do not like this kind of initiative. You off!

Belle33

You're a LORD I'm a NING - it will never work out.  I'm leaving!

olive

I can't deal with the whole you and the wolf thing. You could've at least read my ons and offs before you trotted home with him! I'm out the door!

TheLegionary

I have no reason to break up with you. Please stay! LOL

olive

You are nearly irresistible to me too, but I hate to break the rules, so I'm breaking up with you instead. I'll miss you though. *sobs*

TheLegionary

Your legalism broke my heart. I will walk away without saying a single word.

olive

Tosses her rule book over her shoulder

Come back, I'm sorry....no...go...just go.....gawd this is harder than I thought it would be.

TheLegionary

I did not realize my heart belongs to someone else. Hard to say, but now your rules ruined everything. Yes, these are tears in my reddened eyes. Even so, I have no alternative, but to leave.

* kisses her for the last time and walks away*

olive

Hey, I can share and have plenty of Visine! Come on back sweetheart....wait, this is just wrong. You make me  so indecisive.  I have to cut you loose. Good bye!

TheLegionary

Other people's feelings towards me are rather contradictory. This is why I have to agree with you!

* cries and waves as the train departs*

Seara

crying over other women! How dare you, it is over....

Belle33

How many times must I tell you to stop taking my red belt. You only think of yourself...I can't live like this.  Goodbye!

olive

You should be more worried about your missing red bra. You can't keep track of anything. Goodbye!

Belle33

I can't focus on my work with your ass looking so good.  For the sake of my job - I must end this!