Terrace House, Sharehouse, Suitemates INTEREST CHECK [Light-H]

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2017, 07:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Under construction... so it doesn't look like I've poured my thoughts out into this post, which I have.

I've been playing this mobile game called Choice and was inspired by the interactive book titled, the Freshman, mostly regarding the first chapter.

I want to try out a small group game that involves a group of adults who become roommates in a shared house setting.

The game would need about 6 players, but no more than 8. So 3-4 females and 3-4 males. I'm guessing the age range could be from 18-30 years old preferred, but the house shouldn't turn down older folks. The age cap would probably be 35, with 40 as the ultimate maximum. I'm taking this from the perspective of Terrace House (Japanese reality show on Netflix), with some members at the age of 28 and above.

The basis of the game would be the interactions of the members in the house, whether in a public or private setting. Very little would have to do in places outside the house (with the exception of outings with at least 3 members). You can mention activities done alone like a job or school, when in the house.

To cater to the drama and thrill, each member would need at least one secret that may or may not be easily revealed to the others. Usually this would be the reason why they wanted to join this group in this house in the first place, but it's not always the case. I'd recommend that you don't tell the secret to others via PM, unless you plan for a controlled reveal.

The category for this would be mostly Light-Human, but nearly borderline NC (if you plan to take it that far). No Bondage or Extreme found here. If you wanted that, look for it someplace else.

Please reply if you are interested or want to form a discussion. If there is enough interest, I'll open a OOC thread to avoid the constant bumping.

EDIT: Also, I do not plan on GMing this by myself. If you want to co-GM, let me know.