News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Don't you just hate it when the moron sitting next to you starts snoring loudly and drooling, during a train ride?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Deamonbane

I just wish that they wouldn't ALL kneel before me...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Captain Maltese

"Did I eat the cookies in the jar? Look at me. Would I take cookies from a jar and not tell you?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I don't know who you are or want you want, but no one harms my family and gets away with it. I have a particular set of skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you and I will kill you.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

"Young uns. They don't have stamina like they used to, do they."

Despairs

Clearly you lack brains, if you think The Shinning is a great movie.

Captain Maltese

Despairs

So..this is what they call phone sex? It's so boring, neither of the males or females have sexy voices.

Captain Maltese

Despairs

You said not to call you! Your exact words were don't ever call me you heartless bag of bones.

willow

Well, I thought she could handle a lot more than that
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

I am Willow, ruler of the planet Zurgon 35 and I demand one male switch and a female dominant, also if you could throw in two bottles of wine, that would be great.

Beguile's Mistress

I don't care how much you beg.  You've already had enough ice cream and I'm not letting you have any more.

willow

I hope this flower means I can undress him now

Despairs

Hello. I require a strap on dildo, blind folds, thirty gallons of lube, roses and a wooden paddle

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Despairs

Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, rather I will make you feel extra good. (So good to see you, man)

willow

Dez

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

willow

Did that innocent looking girl make a sexual innuendo ?

Despairs

I'm getting tired of being in the same position, all the time.

willow

The water will always be cold but her body will be warm for a short time

Deamonbane

Oh these, pretty perky things? They're what you're looking at instead of my eyes.