What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

I had something else in mind for today... but I'm intrigued, tell me more of your idea.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

I am not hiding in the darkness. The darkness is hiding in me.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Why do I even bother with weaklings, anymore? They always fail me in the end.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

What if the light comes on... and you are looking into a mirror?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Despairs

Captain Maltese

This is a disaster! I am wearing a brand new Armani suit and it won't show in the picture!

Despairs

Captain Maltese

"But don't you agree that the tactileness of touch, the primalness of scent, gets strengthened by the darkness?"

Despairs

I do old chap! I do. See with your brains and my attention to detail, we could rule the world, or at least a city.

Captain Maltese

"On the other hand..... power, real power, is not for sharing. It is taken and then it is kept."

Despairs

You see, there is nothing wrong with sharing power with those who helped you attain it. Should they betray me, a swift is what awaits them.

Captain Maltese

"Hey wait a minute, how did *I* get burdened with the responsibility for the undercover department?"

Despairs

I come up with plans, you execute them and make sure we are not caught. I'm the evil genius remember. Now, be a good boy and fetch me some brandy, the good kind!

Captain Maltese

"I am a shameless pleaser and gosh darnit, I am good at it."

Despairs

You should never judge a book by its cover, under any circumstances.

Livrainbows

FourStellar

Despairs

Texting and driving, the ignorance and stupidity of some people.

Captain Maltese

"Darkness is merely the absence of light.... they say. Hah!"

Deamonbane

Ready our breakfasts and eat hearty. For TONIGHT! WE DINE! At the Delmonico's...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tinkertoy

Pardon? Yeah, sure thing, Tinker, I'd be more than happy to bite anywhere of your pleasing.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Captain Maltese

"Everyone has the right to one last cigarette."