((Might as well try for broke.)) Birthrite. ((M/M. Dom/Sub.))

Started by Tsume, November 26, 2007, 10:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsume

The country of Rengeir is a dying land, a once glorious and fruitful landscape that has been so overworked, and so pillaged by war and dispute, that it is now a dull husk of it's former glory. It's fields are barren. It's great forests now only a series of twisted pillars pointing into the sky, dead and gone. Nothing grows here. Nothing flourishes. And the kingdom . . .oh, the kingdom.

Rengeir, in it's prosperity, was a calm and peaceful nation. The various furs lived in harmony, content to dwell on side-by-side as equals. Their king, a mighty Ursine named Secund, ruled over the people justly, and with mercy. However, this kindness was seen as weakness by many of his political adversaries, and for many years the kingdom suffered under wave after wave of political battles, both figuritive and literal. The soil became charred, and the forests burned. Also, due to a lack of knowledge in terms of proper agricultural technique, Rengeir's soil eventually became infertile, leaving no crops to feed the hungry populace.

Two hundred years ago, Secund died, leaving his only son Yujor to deal with the countries desperate need for food, for resources, and for civil rest. Yujor was not like his father. He had no experiance with such matters. So he did what any leader would do: he turned to the church. After many years of prayer to the gods, the high priest gave Yujor an answer. The gods were displeased, it seemed, with the state of the country. The weaker furs: the rodents and lapines, small dogs and small felines, the small and the quiet, all stood on equal footing, consumed the same as the mighty- the tiger, the bear, the lion or the bull. The balance was thrown off, and the gods demanded it be righted.

And so, with the church's blessing, Yujor called a royal hearing before all his subjects. There, standing atop the king's platform before all the townspeople and countrymen, the bear shed his clothing. All eyes watched in awe as a small feline, a tabby fur, was dragged atop the platform to, mewing and weeping pathetically. Without mercy he was thrown down, and promp
tly held there by the Ursine's bulk.  The bear told the people of what the gods had told him, what must be done, and decreed it as such: All smaller races will submit to the will of the larger. They are sub-species. They are property. Fuck them, enslave them, kill them, or whatever you so desire. They are yours.

It took a moment for the message to sink in. The only sound was the pitiful mewing and sobbing of the violated tabby. And then the uproar happened. The smaller races, realizing what was happening, began to flee, desperate to flood out of and escape the gathering. The bigger, overcome with bloodlust, gave chase. Some escaped, some didn't. Now those that aren't enslaved live in fear. They huddle in their homes, go about their daily lives, praying that they don't meet the eye of some mighty race. They cannot escape the Large Ones, though. They cannot escape the birthright.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here's the deal. I want to play one of the unfortunate smaller races, one of the quiet peasants mentioned earlier, who attracts the eye(s) of one of several of the more powerful races. It could be a guard, a merchant, a slaver, a Lord, whatever. I would like this to be a rather long-running RP, even if it's not with the same partner each time.  If you're interested, please message me! (Kind of sucks, I know.)

Name: Adrick
Species: German Shepherd
A slight figure, seeming to be hardly distinguishable from any other canine. He is wiry,though he manages to maintain enough puppy fat to look, for lack of a better word, 'whole.' He is short for his age, standing at around 5'3. Honestly though, his size suits his demeanor. Walking through the streets, he will usually keep his green eyes locked firmly on the ground, making it a point to meet eyes with no one. His clothing is little more than a brown shirt and trousers, torn at the left knee. Drawn up around his shoulder is a brown cloak, more a bed-sheet than anything, falling down to his ankles and hanging loosely over his body. If one were to get him naked, the beauty that lay beneath his disheveled exterior would be almost surprising. His brilliant grey fur, soft and fluffy , seems to lend him a surprisingly majestic appearance.

Caehlim

I'm intrigued by this idea. I'll run this game for you if you want.

Other than M/M, Dom/Sub and Anthro, what are your interests here? Any themes you're uncomfortable exploring or alternatively ones that you really want to see?

Edit: I found your ons/offs page, though is there still anything specifically for this game?

Message me if you're interested and we can discuss some ideas.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Tsume

I'd definatly be interested, actually, though I don't know if anyone else is. :S What are your ideas?

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.