Non-Adult Roleplaying:: Group roleplays?

Started by Mnemosyne, March 17, 2017, 05:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

So I had a few questions. First being... is it okay to write group roleplays in the Non-Adult roleplays area?

If it is... what is the likelihood I could get a group together to write there..? Given this is, or so I understand, a primarily 'adult' roleplaying site?

Lastly if I started a roleplay there... is it in poor taste to suggest that if anyone does want to write more 'adult' content that might happen during certain scenes but be skipped over, that they write their own solo roleplays?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Blythe

Quote from: Mnemosyne on March 17, 2017, 05:42:22 PM
So I had a few questions. First being... is it okay to write group roleplays in the Non-Adult roleplays area?

It's absolutely okay!

If it is... what is the likelihood I could get a group together to write there..? Given this is, or so I understand, a primarily 'adult' roleplaying site?

It does not receive a lot of activity, but it's honestly hard to say.

Lastly if I started a roleplay there... is it in poor taste to suggest that if anyone does want to write more 'adult' content that might happen during certain scenes but be skipped over, that they write their own solo roleplays?

No, it would not be! In fact, that would be following the rules of the Non-Adult section, to avoid adult content and guide people to write it within the appropriate boards instead. :)

Flower

Yep. I participated in a non-adult group game for a while and it was fun. There was a decent amount of interest too. People usually moved to PMs or created a one shot thread for smut scenes. ^_^

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated