I'm Really craving This one!! Any Ladies up for it?

Started by s6xs6x, December 09, 2014, 11:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

So recently, I've been craving a role play and plot where a Husband (my character) begins to suspect his wife of infidelity.  Over the course of a few months, her attire has changed, she's more in tune with her sexuality, and the outfits suggest so.  She's been disappearing at odd hours during the week, at night and on weekends, and has been caught in several lies.

Eventually my character will catch her in the act, be devastated and crushed.
Will he take her back?   What are his demands?   Will she give up the affair, or insists it's part of who she is and what she wants, and tell the husband to deal with it.
Why is she cheating in the first place?

There's still tons to discuss, including the above mentioned questions.  I don't want too much creative control, so when the right partner comes along, eager to play, we can hash out the details and background to the story.

I'm usually online most of the day, and can often give 3-5+ responses a day.  I also encourage and enjoy searching for pics or .gifs that fit the scene, whether its characters, setting, scenery or interactions.  I hope you do as well!:)

PM me if you're interested.

PS.....This could possibly require one additional Male to play the wife's new found interest, but we'll have to mutually decide if we want to incorporate a 3rd person into our thread.
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

s6xs6x

Had a few interested parties, but nothing concrete.  Anyone up for discussing the possibilities?
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)