News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Pretty Soldier Wars [Re-Recruitment]

Started by Xenolord, November 08, 2010, 11:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

Well, BS0 models are partially cybernetic. The Yoju see them more as targets then potential victims. BS1 models utilize a modified Yoju enzyme to mask their body scent. The Yoju see them as abominations to be destroyed. Now human members of the A.S.S.P... I think the words I'm looking for are 'Fair Game'.

schnookums

Name: Brinn
Type: Human
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 125 lbs
Mutations: A birthmark in a really interesting place ;)
Background: Kay had trained to be a professional nurse prior to the most recent uprising. When the Yoju began reappearing her sense of duty made her apply to fight them as part of the A.S.S.P.
Personality: Honorable and dutiful, Brinn takes her role seriously...she's not a stick in the mud when off duty but is a bit less open then the average person. Her focus tends to leave her a bit clueless about things going around her when in social situations, but she's very pleasant towards people as well. Enjoys helping those in need.
Preferred Weapon Type: Heavy Pistol
Off-Duty Outfit: Tends to dress down, typically jeans and a t-shirt, panties and bra are a tad bit more fancy though.
On-Duty Outfit: White Junior Officer's outfit, with utilitarian undergarments.
Armor: Lightweight mesh armor with a hardened 'breastplate'. Very light and basic, very much in the 'better then nothing' category.
Mental Stability:
Likability: Guessing around 7-8 or so
Confirmed Kills:0
Experience: 100
Money: 1000

Xenolord

Alrighties, Peepscicles! OOC\Character sheet thread is up! Feel free to post your character sheets here. And in the meantime, start fleshing out those characters!

minerva7790

May I ask if this is still open for joining?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Xenolord

We certainly are open for more! The more the merrier, I always say! We've got the OOC\Character thread opened up here, so go ahead and post your character sheet there (The template can be found a little bit higher in this thread. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

bend

Did the game die or I'm still in time to join?
- A&A - On & Offs -

Xenolord

It kinda slipped into acoma for a while, but I'm trying to bring it back...

Dunno if the other people are iterested or not...

bend

Anyway, I'm posting my character.

Name: Nina
Type: BS1 biosoldier
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: brown
Height: 168cm
Weight: 59 Kg
Mutations: 2, 12, 14 - claws,animal ears (would insect antennas be OK?), pale white skin
Background: Nina was brought up with the idea that if something was worth doing, it was worthy a whole life's commitment. And she always felt committed to keeping the peace and order. Just before the Third she became a police agent, and had just completed her training when the big fireworks went off. Later, when everything was messy and unorganized, she took on the role of the vigilante, watching over people with force when needed, and when it was needed she never restrained. Lately she had a terrible time at holding back monsters, and welcomed the help of A.S.S.P. as a relief. Now that the neighbourhood is secure, she joined A.S.S.P. to take the fight to the monsters.
Personality: Nina is straightforward, blunt and aggressive, both in combat and in everyday life. She's a trusty companion and a sturdy fighter. With friends she becomes nice and supportive. She usually has a pragmatic outlook on things.
Preferred Weapon Type: Combat shotgun
Off-Duty Outfit: Nina favours simple and practical outfits such as shorts and tops. Nobody ever saw her in a dress. Underwear: simple and practical bra and panties.
On-Duty Outfit: Special soldiers tan uniform. Underwear: simple and practical bra and panties.
Armor: Multi-layered ceramic alloy combat exoskeleton. Bulky, hardy and thick.
Mental Stability: (Mental Stability is going to be randomized by GM.)
Likability: 6
Confirmed Kills: 0
Experience: 100
Money: 1000
- A&A - On & Offs -

minerva7790

I'm definitely still interested~~ Welcome to the game, bend!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Laughing Hyena

bend

I strangely always end up playing with the same people. I guess Elliquiy isn't as big as it seems...
- A&A - On & Offs -

Xenolord

I've decided that I'm going to make you a transfer from Centralopolis, if that's alright with you, Bend. I don't really want to have to work another into the Transfusion. I'll get you in in a few, if that's cool.

Once I pound the living daylights out of this writer's block I got!

bend

Wait - the game is up already? Where's the game thread?
- A&A - On & Offs -

Xenolord